It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mothman and 911

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Last night I was watching Paranormal State. This show is about a group of young men and women from Penn State that investigate the Paranormal.

Last night it was on Mothman and The Silver Bridge Collaspe and the people from Point Pleasant, West Virginia that had seen the Mothman.

In the beginning of the show he was talking about this Mothman appearing in locations that a tragedy was going to occur. Well it seems he shows a picture of the World Trade Center down and someone captured a picture of something flying by the downed building and it was hugh and looked like Mothman.

Did anyone see the show last night and can you capture the picture of the WTC and Mothman.

I was quite impressed with this picture. It is said that the Mothman is not bad as made out to be. They believe Mothman tries to let people know about the tragedy by flying by it but the Mothman can't quite get into this reality I guess to do anything about it or something like that.

If no one saw it check your listing and see if you can catch the weekly rerun to see the show about this.

[edit on 1-4-2008 by observe50]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
verizon has it on demand

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Hello Observe50..

Very interesting stuff. Thanks for pointing it out to me. It appears to have been mentioned on ATS before.

ATS - Photo of a Flying Demon

Here is the thread...most of the links to pic's are outdated but there are still some that are good.

Very strange...

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
this may sound strange but when i was grounded i encouterd a weird supernatural experence now i live for this stuff pictures videos all of it just so people beleive what i saw wasnt fiction

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Well assuming the mothman is real and I'm being very liberal about that, and he trys to warn us of impending disasters, then he sucks! He is the super hero who cant do his job right and always gets the warning out too late. Maybe he's the moron of the higher planes.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

yes i watch the story about the moth man.they say its not out to hurt anybody. its letting people know something bad is going to happen.it just cant tell us when

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

ooohh, and what about those patterns and faces in the WTCs black smoke.

It looks like a laughing or smiling man.

I will check out those old pics too

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Last night I was watching Paranormal State. This show is about a group of young men and women from Penn State that investigate the Paranormal.

Last night it was on Mothman and The Silver Bridge Collaspe and the people from Point Pleasant, West Virginia that had seen the Mothman.

In the beginning of the show he was talking about this Mothman appearing in locations that a tragedy was going to occur. Well it seems he shows a picture of the World Trade Center down and someone captured a picture of something flying by the downed building and it was hugh and looked like Mothman.

Did anyone see the show last night and can you capture the picture of the WTC and Mothman.

I was quite impressed with this picture. It is said that the Mothman is not bad as made out to be. They believe Mothman tries to let people know about the tragedy by flying by it but the Mothman can't quite get into this reality I guess to do anything about it or something like that.

If no one saw it check your listing and see if you can catch the weekly rerun to see the show about this.

[edit on 1-4-2008 by observe50]

That show should be taken with a grain of salt. None of that is science--it is psuedoscience, and they are no authority on psychology or any natural phenomena. Besides, Chip Coffey is a joke, and Lorraine Warren is being sued for fraud. The show is for entertainment...watch it, enjoy it, and then shut it off.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a thought just came to me.
I've heard everything about mothman, even tat he was an aliens pet, like a dog to us, only for aliens.
but what if he's not a creature, but some sort of spirit?
like, what if he's Death himself? the Grim Reaper and all?
just a theory.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Is this the pic you mean, the other links are dead.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
That show is ridiculous, everysingle episode the find a malevolent spirit, and perform an exorcism. EVERY EPISODE, at least ghost hunters has some episodes where they don't find anything.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Nothing to do with Mothman but before the 911 attacks the phantom pricker was apparant in New York.
I cant recall where I heard it but a large amount of people reported being stuck with some sort of needle in the busy streets by an unknown assailant.
This isn't the first time a phantom pricker has been reported before a major disaster.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by netrichie

Good base for a theory, it could maybe be true. But, maybe Mothman isn't a warning to bad things about to happen. The reason I say that is, the story of when it was first sighted near an old WW2 explosive factory at night by two young couples. It gave chase and was reported by the couples flying at speeds of over 100 M.P.H!

new topics

top topics

join