It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

737 Wheel recovered at the Pentagon on 9/11

page: 9
4
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_
It's amazing how far people will go to obfuscate something.


I notice he is a blast expert not a aircraft expert.

Still waiting for evidence of what plane.

Still waiting for evidence that the bodies inside were from flight 77.

Funny how the black box he found questions the official story.



[edit on 9-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]




posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
www.defenselink.mil...

They found the boxes. They just never released the data. If you really don't think you've seen any pictures of airplane parts strewn around the area you haven't looked.



posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_
They just never released the data. If you really don't think you've seen any pictures of airplane parts strewn around the area you haven't looked.


I have the data from the Flight 77 FDR from the NTSB. All you have to do is file a FOIA request and you can get it.

But what airplane are the parts from ?



posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I humbly suggest they are from a 757-223, serial 24602 N644AA



posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by shiman
 


Shiman,
The fireball in your post is from just after the impact. What Ultima is asking for is a picture of the plane immediately before impact. What you may think is needless detail, isn't. This is the kind of game the so-called 9-11 truth movement plays.

I was trying to reason with you as your last few posts seemed to be asking for clarification, rather than an opening. It’s clear you are more interested in playing semantic games in the interest of having something, anything, to say rather than an actual discourse.

You’ll do well among the 9-11 conspiracy crowd, which is a shame.

What you, and others, in the 9-11 crowd don’t ever seem to grasp: talking for the sake of talking doesn’t strengthen your argument. Rather, it makes you look unhinged, unreasonable and intellectually dishonest.


[edit on 9-4-2008 by SlightlyAbovePar]



posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_
I humbly suggest they are from a 757-223, serial 24602 N644AA


But where is the evidence of this?

Where are the reports stating this?

[edit on 9-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]



posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_
I humbly suggest they are from a 757-223, serial 24602 N644AA

I humbly ask you to provide the forensic evidence report that has matched the serial numbers from the alleged wreckage to the alleged flight AA77?



posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
I humbly ask you to provide the forensic evidence report that has matched the serial numbers from the alleged wreckage to the alleged flight AA77?


We know the reports have not been released but they (people that believe the official story) will still keep repeating the same things that they have been told by the media or saw on TV.



posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SlightlyAbovePar
reply to post by shiman
 


Shiman,
The fireball in your post is from just after the impact. What Ultima is asking for is a picture of the plane immediately before impact. What you may think is needless detail, isn't. This is the kind of game the so-called 9-11 truth movement plays.

I was trying to reason with you as your last few posts seemed to be asking for clarification, rather than an opening. It’s clear you are more interested in playing semantic games in the interest of having something, anything, to say rather than an actual discourse.

You’ll do well among the 9-11 conspiracy crowd, which is a shame.

What you, and others, in the 9-11 crowd don’t ever seem to grasp: talking for the sake of talking doesn’t strengthen your argument. Rather, it makes you look unhinged, unreasonable and intellectually dishonest.


[edit on 9-4-2008 by SlightlyAbovePar]



Please. In a debate you dont attack the other people.

If you acually look back at my post with the security camera images there is an image with an object on the left side of the picture.



posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_

Blast expert Allyn E. Kilsheimer was the first structural engineer to arrive at the Pentagon after the crash and helped coordinate the emergency response. "It was absolutely a plane, and I'll tell you why," says Kilsheimer, CEO of KCE Structural Engineers PC, Washington, D.C. "I saw the marks of the plane wing on the face of the building. I picked up parts of the plane with the airline markings on them. I held in my hand the tail section of the plane, and I found the black box." Kilsheimer's eyewitness account is backed up by photos of plane wreckage inside and outside the building. Kilsheimer adds: "I held parts of uniforms from crew members in my hands, including body parts. Okay?"


It's amazing how far people will go to obfuscate something.


Could you post your source?



posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker
 


OK so i might have been wrong, and reading the next page makes me lean towards other possibilitys. slightlyabovepar, STOP ATTACKING ME INDIRECTLY

One is it was a 7#7, but radio controlled. I am back to middle ground.



posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw
 


How are you suppost to get forgensic evidenc from a place like that? They dont even let civilians on the front lawn.



posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by shiman
If you acually look back at my post with the security camera images there is an image with an object on the left side of the picture.


But what is the image. It sure does not look like a 757 does it?



posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by weedwhacker
This, so in case a wheel needs a change, it is available so as to minimize delays. These are not tracked by S/N, they are wheels and tires specified for the airplane....BTW, the brake discs are different, but this stuff is checked before EVERY flight, by a walk-around conducted by a pilot, and in a MX base, by a mechanic as well.


Yes, i was a crew chief in the Air Force. And yes there are certain wheel and tire combinations for certain planes. Some planes can use different types of wheels or tires.



[edit on 3-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]



ULTIMA your USAF experience is irrelavant when it comes to commercial airliners and the airlines. Two different animals.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by AMTMAN]



posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AMTMAN
ULTIMA your USAF experience is irrelvant when it comes to commercial airliners and the airlines. Two different animals.


Only in your mind. My experience gives me kinowledge and resources to do research and find evidence to support what i post.

Are you saying that the image from the security camera is a 757 ?

[edit on 9-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]



posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by fastfingersfunk
The following picture depicts the EXACT plane that was used for Flight 77, taken a month before 9/11. Serial number N644AA. 8 HOLE WHEELS. YOU HAVE BEEN DEBUNKED. TRY AGAIN.


So where are the official reports matching those wheels found at the Pentagon to Flight 77?

Also as stated the 757 can use 8 or 10 slot wheels, and other planes use the same wheels.



[edit on 3-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]


Really ULTIMA, which ones? I've been racking my brain to try and figure out what other airliner uses 757 tire/wheels. I know you can't put them on a 737, 767, 777, 747, 717, MD-80 or an MD-11. And I doubt you could throw them on an Airbus.



posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by AMTMAN
ULTIMA your USAF experience is irrelvant when it comes to commercial airliners and the airlines. Two different animals.


Only in your mind. My experience gives me kinowledge and resources to do research and find evidence to support what i post.

Are you saying that the image from the security camera is a 757 ?

[edit on 9-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]


Only in your mind do you think your Air Force experience is relavant, it is not. And by the way I'm still wainting for you to tell me what other aircraft uses the tire/wheels from a 757 other than a 757.



posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by AMTMAN
ULTIMA your USAF experience is irrelvant when it comes to commercial airliners and the airlines. Two different animals.


Only in your mind. My experience gives me kinowledge and resources to do research and find evidence to support what i post.

Are you saying that the image from the security camera is a 757 ?

[edit on 9-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]


Your USAF experience is irrelvant ULTIMA, your ego just won't allow you to admit that.

What possible "resources" does your Air Force experience give you access to? Why don't you get access to some 737 and 757 IPC's to support whatever argument you are trying to make. Let me guess, you don't have that sort of information.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by AMTMAN]



posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AMTMAN
Really ULTIMA, which ones? I've been racking my brain to try and figure out what other airliner uses 757 tire/wheels.


Well instead of racking your brain just do some simple research on aircraft that use the same type wheel.


Originally posted by AMTMAN
What possible "resources" does your Air Force experience give you access to?


Oh i can get to resources i know from my aviation expereince and my government work.



[edit on 9-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]



posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by AMTMAN
Really ULTIMA, which ones? I've been racking my brain to try and figure out what other airliner uses 757 tire/wheels.


Well instead of racking your brain just do some simple research on aircraft that use the same type wheel.



Same type wheel? Care to elaborate a little more? Here is a simple fact, you cannot put a tire/wheel from a 757 on an other aircraft.




top topics



 
4
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join