It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

737 Wheel recovered at the Pentagon on 9/11

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

I've had bird strikes, I've seen the aftermath as well....never saw holes punched (except in the radome, since it's fibreglass).

Those are interesting pics, but I don't see much of the blood and guts an feathers that ususally accompany birdstrikes.

The holes in the nose section, just aft of the radome are puzzling, however....since the laminar flow of air, while an airplane is in flight, would tend to preclude a 'sideways' impact, unless it was a suicidal super-bird.

What I meant, in jest, is: The holes are fairly small, with no blood.

But, as has been noted previously, strange things CAN happen.

A completely intact passport can be found in NYC, from one of the hijackers. OR, a little girl can be the only survivor of an horriffic airplane crash that killed about 180 others....

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
The type of wheel that a 767 and 757 use are also used on other planes.

As far as slots there are 2 different slot patterens used.

[edit on 1-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

Really, tell me what type aircraft is going to use a tire/wheel assy from a 757 or a 767?

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by neverknwo

After many years of dedicated research I noticed the Inconsistencies in the debris photographed at the crime scene.
Many people who jumped on the bandwagon and said their were plane parts at the crash scene.
I agree.
Which Plane parts were they?
So after an examination the inconsistencies between the Wheels recovered on 9/11 and it actual matches with a 737.

I Compared the Slots...

nevernwo.blogspot.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 1-4-2008 by neverknwo]

Do you have something better that proves your case like an IPC reference? So far wha tyou have provided comes up short.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AMTMAN

AMTMAN....it comes down to verifiable evidence, not just 'claims' made on the internet....(or 'internets')

What is troubling, to me, by some of the CTs is...they don't really know the difference between the words 'there', their' and "they're".

Those three words are, of course, homonyms....but have very different meanings when written. YES, we can read a person's post, and understand the homonym, in context....BUT, in a manuscript, these kind of mistakes would be easily recognized and discarded as works of amateurs...

In my opinion (IMO) this displays a great deal, since I realize that those who can't type, or who can't edit their typng, are not very worthy of my attention....

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlightlyAbovePar

In addition, you’ll find the more “inner” damage to be fuel and debris damage with more of the structure intact.

So what made it through and punched the hole through the outter wall of the third ring ?

Sigh.

More semantic games.

Yes of course, it was a shaped war. from a mini-nuke cruise missile launched by MOSAD, built by Dick Cheney and sanctioned by the NWO!

And to back that statment up with this gif image!

and here is the frame that shows the "plane".

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SlightlyAbovePar

Why in your first posts replying to me were you attacking me so directly?

[edit on 7-4-2008 by shiman]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by shiman

Well, shiman, perhaps you should consider your sources....

There's a video, on your post, and the time stamp at the bottom says 'Sept 12, 2001. the other time stamp keeps repeating, '17:13:19' to last second which is '23'....

Problem is, the events DID NOT happen on September 12.

Also, even if you want to believe the time 'hack', at the bottom of the screen....what time is it relating to, exactly??

There is, at best, a five hour difference from Eastern time to GMT, and this varies depending on season....but we KNOW the Pentagon was hit before 1000 Eastern time......

How can you reconcile this difference in times?

I'd like an answer, and I think, many ATS members woudl like an answer, as well!!

WW

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by shiman
and here is the frame that shows the "plane".

Funny i do not see the 757 of Flight 77 in that frame do you?

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
What is troubling, to me, by some of the CTs is...they don't really know the difference between the words 'there', their' and "they're".

weedwhacker, a while ago I typed a post to you, when you decided to point out how I incorrectly spelled the word 'moot' when I used 'mute'. I explained how the internet is not a strict medium for exemplary English skills to be put in use.

It seems that your fascination for impeccable spelling and grammar still thrives.

CTs are not the only documents that contain errors. Take a look at the NIST documents, you'll see that they can't sum the amount of jet fuel properly to equal 62,000 pounds. I call into question the legitimacy of a report that uses computer modelling, yet is still not able to correctly sum the simulated figures! Words and numbers should be correct on official reports.

In my opinion (IMO) this displays a great deal, since I realize that those who can't type, or who can't edit their typng, are not very worthy of my attention....

I guess you better be careful of your own 'typng' - before you're critical of others, right?

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

I know you weren't directly talking to me but please allow me to add something to the discussion:

I see your point and I think it's a valid one in concept. Completely sound reasoning.

However, one error does not make the sum total invalid. Nor does one data point prove 9-11 was an inside job. That, in my opinion, is the truth movement in a nutshell.

The truth movement uses, IMO, both of these tactics. That is, they find what are (IMO) relatively minor flaws in an attempt to discredit the overwhelming amount of evidence that does not support a conspiracy around 9-11. Conversely, they will find a supposed inconsistency and use that one, minor data point as valid proof overriding all the other amassed evidence.

I can understand why. The simple fact is, if you force truthers to acknowledge the massive, overwhelming amount of evidence they willingly choose to ignore, they look just plain foolish.

That's exactly why semantic arguments, like the one you just started is technically correct but irrelevant to the overall discussion at hand. To your point: 62,000 gallons or 620,000 gallons? Does either one of those numbers indicate Flt 77 did not hit the pentagon?

No, of course not. But that’s the insinuation and another example of why the truth movement isn’t taken seriously.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by shiman

Well, shiman, perhaps you should consider your sources....

There's a video, on your post, and the time stamp at the bottom says 'Sept 12, 2001. the other time stamp keeps repeating, '17:13:19' to last second which is '23'....

Problem is, the events DID NOT happen on September 12.

Also, even if you want to believe the time 'hack', at the bottom of the screen....what time is it relating to, exactly??

There is, at best, a five hour difference from Eastern time to GMT, and this varies depending on season....but we KNOW the Pentagon was hit before 1000 Eastern time......

How can you reconcile this difference in times?

I'd like an answer, and I think, many ATS members woudl like an answer, as well!!

WW

Do you think they would care about setting the time if they were going to blow it up anyways?

And did you notice another explotion on the 12th?

I think that was just an error. Humans make those all the time.

Did you notice the shadow tells of morning?

[edit on 8-4-2008 by shiman]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Im confused on how to take that comment.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Its very simple, there is no 757 belonging to flight 77 in the frame of the video.

There are no photos or videos released of Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon.

[edit on 8-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Its very simple, there is no 757 belonging to flight 77 in the frame of the video.

But there are a very large number of eyewitnesses, dead bodies of passengers found in the Pentagon (some still strapped to their seats), a tremendous amount of damage entirely consistent with a fast moving, 110 ton aircraft crashing into it, airplane parts and airframe pieces everywhere, the flight data recorder information, the FAA radar tapes that, cell phone calls from passengers actually on the planes and the 9-11 Commission report (to name a few)and yet Ultima would have you believe none of that matters because there isn’t a picture the very instant of impact (keep in mind the entire impact lasted a quarter of a second).

What he’s not telling you is the reason he hedges his entire bet on this one picture that doesn’t exist is because……….it doesn’t exist; thereby perpetuating the myth of a conspiracy.

He discounts all the other amassed evidence and claims no other evidence matters but this evidence. Does that sound like someone looking for the truth, or someone with an agenda?

[edit on 8-4-2008 by SlightlyAbovePar]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

dead bodies of passengers found in the Pentagon (

There is no evidence that the bodies inside the Pentagon were from flight 77.There are no official reports matching parts found to flight 77.The witness statements would not hold up in court.

Basically you have no evidnece at all the flight 77 hit the Pentagon.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

notice i put the word "plane" in quotation marks.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

But there are a very large number of eyewitnesses, dead bodies of passengers found in the Pentagon (some still strapped to their seats), a tremendous amount of damage entirely consistent with a fast moving, 110 ton aircraft crashing into it, airplane parts and airframe pieces everywhere, the flight data recorder information, the FAA radar tapes that, cell phone calls from passengers actually on the planes and the 9-11 Commission report (to name a few)and yet Ultima would have you believe none of that matters because there isn’t a picture the very instant of impact (keep in mind the entire impact lasted a quarter of a second).

What he’s not telling you is the reason he hedges his entire bet on this one picture that doesn’t exist is because……….it doesn’t exist; thereby perpetuating the myth of a conspiracy.

He discounts all the other amassed evidence and claims no other evidence matters but this evidence. Does that sound like someone looking for the truth, or someone with an agenda?

[edit on 8-4-2008 by SlightlyAbovePar]

Are you in denial or something?
If those images never existed, they wouldnt be on my post!

There were no airplane pieces. Those were cruse missile engine parts.

What other evidence matters? no other. A cruise missile hit the pentagon plain and simple. Have you even tried looking at the debate from the other point of view? And not in a stupid way like you have been? Do some reasearch on how the missile DID hit the pentagon for once. Please.

There was not a tremendous amount of damage untill the first wing PORTION collapsed. Even then there wasnt a lot of damage. And the pentagons front lawn appearently stayed relatively unscathed.

This plane dissapeared of the radar, correct? Planes dont dissapear off of radars. This one wasnt built to be stealth unless the hijackers got to the plane while it was in production and altered the shape. (we can all confirm that the plane looked like any other 757). And if it dissapeares off one radar, another one is bound to pick it up.
The plane dissapeared of the indianapolis radar at 8:56, reapeares at 9:05. thats ,what, 8 min? What happened to the other radars that couldve detected it?

After that there is 32 min before it "Hit the pentagon". During that period, and by the way they confirmed it as hijacked at 9:05, why didnt the airforce send planes to scramble the plane and get it to land at the nearest airport? When the us does a "ground all planes" they give the planes a little time to land and immediately scramble the planes that arent landing.

The plane probably landed during those 8 min and they launched a fighter jet to get to the pentagon. They told him to fly slow. He reached the pentagon, launched the missile, and took off. People reported seeing a craft fly past the pentagon after the explotion, in a silver streak.

Any large passenger plane pilots here? How long does it usually take to land one of those suckers?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by shiman

shiman, please show us a 'fighter' jet, flying slow, and carrying a 'cruise' missile. Really, do you know how big a cruise missile is? Do you know how they are actually launched?

Back to the radar thing, you just really don't understand the level of confusion, and inability to provide good communication amongst all of the chattering, that day....your post seems to show a solid lack of understanding, but it does show that you pieced together disparate bits from many sites, and attempted to understand what you think happened...mostly based on more rampant speculation from others who really don't know what they're talking about.

Finally, you stated the parts from a cruise missile were found at the Pentagon!? It's been 6 1/2 years, and I tell you, that is the FIRST time I've heard that? If it were true, don't you think it would be all over the MSM by now? Heck, show your 'evidence' (if there is any) to Bob Woodward! He would love to make millions off of the book he'd write!

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   

notice i put the word "plane" in quotation marks.

So you would agree then that their is no evidence that Flight 77 hit the Pentagon?

[edit on 9-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Blast expert Allyn E. Kilsheimer was the first structural engineer to arrive at the Pentagon after the crash and helped coordinate the emergency response. "It was absolutely a plane, and I'll tell you why," says Kilsheimer, CEO of KCE Structural Engineers PC, Washington, D.C. "I saw the marks of the plane wing on the face of the building. I picked up parts of the plane with the airline markings on them. I held in my hand the tail section of the plane, and I found the black box." Kilsheimer's eyewitness account is backed up by photos of plane wreckage inside and outside the building. Kilsheimer adds: "I held parts of uniforms from crew members in my hands, including body parts. Okay?"

It's amazing how far people will go to obfuscate something.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join