It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

737 Wheel recovered at the Pentagon on 9/11

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by ULTIMA1

ULTIMA....you've been a crew chief in the Air Force, right? Or, if not exactly correct, what I just wrote, feel free to correct me....

Here's a point I'd like to make, when we refer to airplane wheels. There are always a bunch of wheels and tires, already made-up and ready to mount, sitting around at every airline's maintenance base, or what I mean, at airports where the airline has its own maintenance.

This, so in case a wheel needs a change, it is available so as to minimize delays. These are not tracked by S/N, they are wheels and tires specified for the airplane....BTW, the brake discs are different, but this stuff is checked before EVERY flight, by a walk-around conducted by a pilot, and in a MX base, by a mechanic as well.

Not rocket science, but safety, safety, safety, checks and balances....

WW

dont believe ultima, the has never been a crew chief. hes on tons of other sites claiming all kinds of crap. making up stuff left and right. the guy is a fraud.

this thread should be closed, its obviously that NOTHING in the debris matches anything other than a 757. 100% debunked.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

This, so in case a wheel needs a change, it is available so as to minimize delays. These are not tracked by S/N, they are wheels and tires specified for the airplane....BTW, the brake discs are different, but this stuff is checked before EVERY flight, by a walk-around conducted by a pilot, and in a MX base, by a mechanic as well.

Yes, i was a crew chief in the Air Force. And yes there are certain wheel and tire combinations for certain planes. Some planes can use different types of wheels or tires.

The wheels are serial numbered and can be matched to type of plane.

When i was a crew chief i never really saw a pilot check the brakes, you can look in and see them from the backside of the wheel but they did not physically check them. (by the way an F-4 has 17 brake plates)

But the main point is that why is the agencies involved not releasing part and serial numbers so that parts found can be matched to the planes?

Originally posted by fastfingersfunk
dont believe ultima, the has never been a crew chief. hes on tons of other sites claiming all kinds of crap. making up stuff left and right. the guy is a fraud.

I have posted documents to prove who i am and my education and background. I have posted my military transcripts, so you are a liar when you call me a fraud.

Why do you have to lie?

[edit on 3-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajKarma
Show me 8 wheel rims, the "Black Box" recorder and why the two turbines did not leave a scratch to the left and right of the impact hole and I will reconsider my conclusion that it was not a 757 or any kind of airliner that hit the Pentagon. However, even if it was not a missle that hit the Pentagon, even if they didn't gather and hide the evidence, even if our government aren't the liars, cheats, thieves and murderers I believe they are, where are the passengers? Where are the bodies and blood everywhere? And if a 757 hit the Pentagon and did so little damage, then how is it simular planes brought down two buildings made of steel like the twin towers.

8 WHEEL RIMS ON THE EXACT (NOT ONE LIKE IT, THE EXACT) PLANE THAT HIT THE PENTAGON (PICTURE TAKEN A MONTH PRIOR TO 9/11):

THE BLACK BOXES WERE FOUND 4 DAYS AFTER THE CRASH, MAYBE YOU ARE LATE TO FIND OUT???

FOR THE WINGS, THE FOLLOWING PICTURES SHOW CLEARLY THE WINGS BREACHED THE BUILDING OUT TO THE SIDE OF THE MAIN IMPACT HOLE:

BODIES:

And regarding "why is there less damage than the WTC", this question clearly shows your lack of knowledge of how big the Pentagon is.

The picture above shows clearly the size of the hole dwarfs a large fire rescue truck. The Pentagon is one of the world’s largest office buildings. To compare it to anything at the WTC is completely illogical.

YOU HAVE BEEN DEBUNKED. NEXT.

[edit on 3-4-2008 by fastfingersfunk]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I have posted documents to prove who i am and my education and background. I have posted my military transcripts, so you are a liar when you call me a fraud.

Why do you have to lie?

you havent done such a thing. dont lie.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
There are many arguments discerning this topic. They have seemed to found enough evidence to prove it was in fact the 737; found were a couple struts and most of the wheels.

So we are almost 100% sure it was two 737s, but I've heard a lot of questions:
- Was there significance behind the number of the plane or something specific in the plane?
- Why two planes?

Stuff like that, a lot remains unanswered considering the only people who know are those who attacked, those who were behind the attack, or those who were informed by someone first hand.

But what makes me question some of the theories about the planes and the way they crashed etc. is that even when filmed at the same angle, many different explosions have been, maybe, made or...well I dunno.
There's a real inconsistency there....

Any ideas of why we've seen different effects?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

ULTIMA...part of the walk-around, on jets like the B757 and B767....oh nad the DC-10 and MD-80, etc, etc....we look at the pins in the brakes.... how much wear has occured. These pins are build into the stacks of the plates that make up the brakes, and they are designed to denote how much wear has occured, at a glance.

Depending on the airplane, we either wanted to see at least 1/8th inch, or a pin flush, before accepting the airplane for dispatch.

Please don't call me a liar....I do know what I'm talking about, thank you very much. AND I provide info you won't find on Google....

best, WW

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by IVY9
There are many arguments discerning this topic. They have seemed to found enough evidence to prove it was in fact the 737; found were a couple struts and most of the wheels.

So we are almost 100% sure it was two 737s, but I've heard a lot of questions:
- Was there significance behind the number of the plane or something specific in the plane?
- Why two planes?

what a joke.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Please don't call me a liar....I do know what I'm talking about, thank you very much. AND I provide info you won't find on Google....

Where did ULTIMA1 state that you were a liar?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

you havent done such a thing. dont lie.

Yes i have.

I have posted my military transcript on other forums and this forum before.

If you want we can get the mods in here and i can provide proof to them. I can prove my education and backgroud, can you?

I did not call you a liar.

I also know what i am talking about.

[edit on 3-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
The main probelm is we still have no official reports that match any of the parts found to any of the 9/11 aircraft.

Also none of the photos of the parts at the Pentagon have any information like who took them, when and where.

Exactly! And the photo on this thread of debris...Well, its probably debris from aircraft which had nothing to do with 9/11 and could have been collected and photographed as scrap in 1999.

I call BS

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

ULTIMA...yes, it's true, I may have misunderstood and mis-represented what I though you may have said...

Sorry, double-speak....so I guess somewhere I thought you said something about one of my posts, and I was quite wrong, so I apologize for any misunderstanding.

I have come into this debate from one standpoint, yet I will keep an open mind, and wait to see what others bring to the table.

Best, WW......

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Sorry, double-speak....so I guess somewhere I thought you said something about one of my posts, and I was quite wrong, so I apologize for any misunderstanding.

Ok, well lets look at some facts.

Fact 1. We have no actual video or photo of flight 77 hitting the Pentagon.

Fact 2. We have no FBI or NTSB reports matching any parts found to any of the 9/11 planes.

Fact 3. The FAA and FBI are refusing to release information even through FOIA requests.

Fact 4. The FBI only spent 5 days at the Pentagon crime scene after stating it would 30.

I have been doing research on 9/11 for several years. I have filed many FOIA request and have e-mailed companies that were at ground zero to try to find the truth of what happened that day.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by fastfingersfunk

Well, according to this image, the hole was too small for a 757.

That is the hole before collapse.

Interesting how its smaller than the width of a 757's body.

The tail of plane should have hit above the impact hole, but clearly, there was no damage to the area above the hole.
The tail should have hit up to the third, or even fourth floor.
The windows are still intact at this point.
A Boeing 757 is about 20-25 ft wide (fuselage) about 150ft long and over 150ft wing tip to wing tip. The tail section is 40ft tall.
Where is the Plane ? It surely did not squeeze into that small hole shown. Given a standard 4ft wide window size the opening here is 16 to 18ft. (and YES this is only a guess, I do not have the actual size on hand), but go to your closest window and measure it.
The columns are about 10ft apart (give or take 1-2 inches). So this hole is no more than 20ft wide.
The columns on each side of the hole do NOT seem to be seriously damaged.
This is where the "wing root" would have hit. Probabally the strogest section of the plane

[edit on 4-4-2008 by shiman]

[edit on 4-4-2008 by shiman]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by shiman
Interesting how its smaller than the width of a 757's body.

The tail of plane should have hit above the impact hole, but clearly, there was no damage to the area above the hole.
The tail should have hit up to the third, or even fourth floor.
The windows are still intact at this point.
A Boeing 757 is about 20-25 ft wide (fuselage) about 150ft long and over 150ft wing tip to wing tip. The tail section is 40ft tall.

That external source is not too accurate about the width of a 757 fuselage and they over-estimated by 100%. A 757 body is 12.5 ft wide x 13.5 ft high, the wingspan is 125 ft and the hole in question is estimated to be 16-18' diameter which is plenty big enough for the proposed plane.

[edit on 4/4/2008 by Pilgrum]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

OK i didnt know the info was wrong, but did you look at the images?

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by shiman

I did look at the pic and I think the majority of the damage is obscured by the spray from that firetruck which also gives an idea of how big that hole actually is - estimated at 50% bigger than a 757 body. They were pretty special windows installed on that side of the building.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
One thing that the debunkers will never convince anyone other then other "debunkers" on is the reason we haven't got some good quality shots of what hit the Pentagon.

Saying that they didn't have the proper video etc, is just simply not believable. Not for the headquarters of the United States Military.

[edit on 4-4-2008 by talisman]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by fastfingersfunk

You have debunked nothing. All you've done is take some pics to represent an argument that only explains the official position which as we all know is planted evidence of the most suspect. Following your post is the real pics i.e. the ones that show the pentagon 'INTACT' no plane parts.

Lets see you debunk the photo that has windows intact above the impact point!

Body photos from where? They are from 'where' they tell you.

Wheels? who cares you are debating something that didn't exist. If it truley existed it would have been given to Fox/BBC/CNN and the rest of the propaganda team to help fool you Americans into going to war even sooner than you did.

Are you part of the gov. smoke and mirrors team? Or your just so deluded to the facts that surrond the 9/11 events, namely the governments efforts to fool you the American people yet again.

Why didn't Bush tell you the Americian people what he knew about the events leading up to 9/11 to the sham of a commision? Why did he and his gov block the setting up of a true and independant inquiry?

You know why don't you? (that's a retoricial question in case your wondering)

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mlmijyd
Lets see you debunk the photo that has windows intact above the impact point!

Is there a definite conspiracy surrounding windows that didn't get hit by anything not breaking?
Those were extra strong toughened glass windows (I don't have the specs on hand but it's been covered numerous times) and plenty of them in the impact zone below failed to survive when struck by parts of the alleged Boeing as shown in the same picture.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum
the alleged Boeing

So this means you are not sure that a Boeing hit the Pentagon?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join