It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

737 Wheel recovered at the Pentagon on 9/11

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum
And remember there's other components that match an AA 757 like the wheels and the colour scheme on fuselage fragments plus parts that match AA77 exactly like the flight recorders.

1. Wheels that can fit other aircraft beside a 757.

2. How was the airframe completly destroyed but the fuselage fragments survived without burns?

3. You mean the flight recorder data the questions the official story?

Ther are no official reports that match parts found to Flight 77.

[edit on 19-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
1. Wheels that can fit other aircraft beside a 757.

So a single wheel, as per the topic of this thread, actually supports the crash of a 757, maybe not 100% but it doesn't rule out a 757 at all. What are the make/models that use identical wheels to a 757?

2. How was the airframe completly destroyed but the fuselage fragments survived without burns?

Those fragments were found on the lawn, blown clear of the fire by the explosion so no mystery there.

3. You mean the flight recorder data the questions the official story?

Ther are no official reports that match parts found to Flight 77.

Would AA77's flight recorders be found on any plane other than AA77?

I think you'll be completely convinced once the FBI releases a report stating it was AA77.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

So a single wheel, as per the topic of this thread, actually supports the crash of a 757, maybe not 100% but it doesn't rule out a 757 at all. What are the make/models that use identical wheels to a 757?

Those fragments were found on the lawn, blown clear of the fire by the explosion so no mystery there.

1. There are other aircraft that use the same type of wheel as a 757, we have no report of what size the wheel was at the Pentagon.

2. Oh, wasn't that lucky that the fragments got blown clear by an explosion but did not suffer any burns. Lots of miricles happened that day.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Please, ULTIMA.....you are so fond of the 'strawman' argument....this time you did it twice. First, you say (in another post) no proof of a B757 wheel, although plenty of photographic evidence, and picture comparisons exist.

THEN, you wish to deflect the entire question, as you just did (AGAIN! This makes about a dozen times, so far) that many other 'aircraft' use the smae wheel as the B757....you have NEVER, EVER shown one...not one!!!

You, the self-proclaimed 'bringer of evidence' brings, in fact nothing....what you DO bring, tend to be in factual error, or incomplete.

You aren't doing your own research, it would seem....just parroting what you see on the 'interwebs'.....from extremely suspect sources.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Please, ULTIMA.....you are so fond of the 'strawman' argument....this time you did it twice. First, you say (in another post) no proof of a B757 wheel, although plenty of photographic evidence, and picture comparisons exist.

Please show me any official report that states the wheel is from the 757 of flight 77 i will gladly admit i was wrong.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Hi WW, these links are probably the best at dissecting the evidence presented..no proof mind you..but that wasn't the point of the articles, only to show the possibility..sorry to post them as annonymous..I became a member an hour later..

[edit on 23-5-2008 by pccat]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Please show me any official report that states the wheel is from the 757 of flight 77 i will gladly admit i was wrong.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

1. There are other aircraft that use the same type of wheel as a 757, we have no report of what size the wheel was at the Pentagon.

Could you supply the models that use that particular type of wheel. It would narrow down the possibilities considerably. Remember there's more aspects of that wheel than the number of slots that match wheels pictured on actual 757s.

2. Oh, wasn't that lucky that the fragments got blown clear by an explosion but did not suffer any burns. Lots of miricles happened that day.

Hardly a miracle

The lighter materials get forced away from the explosion always. It's a simple example of pressure, surface area and mass (physics at work again).

Here's another part photographed at the Pentagon with distinct similarities to a section of an RB211 turbine:

Why is it that everything, in some way, appears to say it was an AA 757, even the witnesses?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Why is it that everything, in some way, appears to say it was an AA 757, even the witnesses?

Witnesses are only reliable evidence when they appear to contradict the official story. It makes no difference how many of them collaborate the official version of events.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Its just too bad "APPEARS" is not actual evidence.

Just more opinions and theories.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_
Witnesses are only reliable evidence when they appear to contradict the official story. It makes no difference how many of them collaborate the official version of events.

Thats funny coming from a believer that only think witnesse are reliable if they collaborate the official story.

It makes no difference that the witnesses could not decide on what type of plane it was or if it hit the ground or building or even stated they did not know what hit the Pentagon they were TOLD later it was a 757.

The witness statements would be destroyed in court just like the official story.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Thats funny coming from a believer that only think witnesse are reliable if they collaborate the official story.

I consider the volume of the testimony. That doesn't mean the loudest, which you definitely may be. If there are hundreds of witnesses and four of them disagree with what the majority, I feel we can safely dismiss the four on points where the mass of testimony is consistent with one other. I'm surprised that in your training as an analyst and peace officer you haven't run into this concept.

I'm still waiting for the thread that shows exactly what really happened. You know since you're trying to replace the official version, you should probably have something to fill the vacuum. An attractive alternative may sway me.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Please give us a list of the aircraft that use identical wheels to a 757. Just to narrow down the possibilities.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_
If there are hundreds of witnesses and four of them disagree with what the majority, I feel we can safely dismiss the four on points where the mass of testimony is consistent with one other.

Well having the background as a poilce officer i know that you also need to look at who the four are that disagree. If the four that disagree are say police officers or people with some kind of special or expert background then you should not just dismiss thier testimony.

I'm still waiting for the thread that shows exactly what really happened. You know since you're trying to replace the official version, you should probably have something to fill the vacuum. An attractive alternative may sway me.

Well thats what i am trying to find out by doing research, filing FOIA requesta and e-mailing companies.

Its just kind of hard to get the facts of what really happened that day when the agencies involved do not want to release a lot of the information.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
this photo gives good prof of it being a rb211

www.aerospaceweb.org...

and the real question is who flew/radio controlled the precision strike 7#7 into the pentagon

[edit on 13-7-2008 by -mouse-]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by -mouse-

A close look at the flight data recorder reveals very non-precise flying by whoever was at the controls during those final few minutes. 'Crappy' was the technical term used by an experienced pilot of the same type of plane when viewing the control inputs

As for the wheels found in the wreckage, they haven't been proven to be from any plane other than a 757 as yet. So far none of the wreckage has been proven to be from anything other than an AA 757.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

As for the wheels found in the wreckage, they haven't been proven to be from any plane other than a 757 as yet. So far none of the wreckage has been proven to be from anything other than an AA 757.

1. I have already shown photos of the same type of wheel on a Airbus, and if you do research i am sure thier are more.

2. Ther are no official reports that match any parts found to any of the 9/11 planes.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   

1. I have already shown photos of the same type of wheel on a Airbus, and if you do research i am sure thier are more.

You're not being very convincing.
Would an Airbus have been more capable of damaging the Pentagon than a 757?

2. Ther are no official reports that match any parts found to any of the 9/11 planes.

Ahh but there ARE official reports related to the flight recorders which were found at the crash site. Those are unique to AA77.
Are there any reports of components found there that absolutely couldn't come from a 757?
Just show one component that isn't part of a 757.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
So release the tape & the tape from the service station across the road & prove it was a plane. What are you hiding?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

You're not being very convincing.
Would an Airbus have been more capable of damaging the Pentagon than a 757?

Why are you running away from the fact that i have shown that the type of wheel found at the Pentagon could have come from another plane beside AA77's 757?

Ahh but there ARE official reports related to the flight recorders which were found at the crash site.

Funny how the found the FDR right at the hole but could not find any actaul parts from the tail. Also the fact reamins that their are no reports matching the debris and parts found to AA77.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join