It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

737 Wheel recovered at the Pentagon on 9/11

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Well *dusting off my hands*...

Guess your last response just sorta proves a point, and made by your own hands, since you typed it.

ULTIMA, a nice gesture was offered, to you, to acknowledge your service to this Country, the US...and instead of noticing, you tended to blow past it.

We thank you for your service, in the Armed Forces. I repeat it, because it bears repeating. Thank you.

I offer my thanks, don't expect any in return, of course....because it's up to us to thank you, not the opposite.

WW

Respect

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
ULTIMA, a nice gesture was offered, to you, to acknowledge your service to this Country, the US...and instead of noticing, you tended to blow past it.

Well you hae to understand sometimes people will say that without really meaning behind it, they just want to be seen as a good guy to earn point from people.

So i do appreciate the gesture if it was truly meant.

[edit on 13-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
There is another angle you can try for why the plane disappeared off radar, try and see if there where reports of a crop dusting 7#7 along that part of the path.
Because it would show that a pro not a beginner was flying it and would prove the flier/pilot was able to hit bulls eye with out landing or dropping landing gear= perfect lawn
Flown just like bombers during WW1, WW2, ect

here a pic pointing out where the engine

www.rense.com...
www.rense.com...

it would a good idle to find which engine this is

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by -mouse-
There is another angle you can try for why the plane disappeared off radar, try and see if there where reports of a crop dusting 7#7 along that part of the path.
Because it would show that a pro not a beginner was flying it and would prove the flier/pilot was able to hit bulls eye with out landing or dropping landing gear= perfect lawn
Flown just like bombers during WW1, WW2, ect

here a pic pointing out where the engine

www.rense.com...
www.rense.com...

it would a good idle to find which engine this is

What are you attempting to point out in those photos?

The 2 vehicles aren't the same. 1 is an SUV and the other is a minivan. The SUV has its back window intact and the minivan is missing its windows. And they're different colors. I'd say they're from different crash scenes.

Plus, the "engine" identification is highly suspect. How did you id it, or rather, who id'd it?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I found it here

www.rense.com...

I know thing don't add up. I would like to know what is with the mass cover up

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I found it here

www.rense.com...

I know thing don't add up. I would like to know what is with the mass cover up?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
sorry bout double post

cheek this out

www.911review.com...

www.physics911.net...

[edit on 28-4-2008 by -mouse-]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Caustic Logic

glad to see someone else has looked into the evidence presented at aerospaceweb.org
here are the links to three excellent (imo) papers on the phenomena that CT's think the most important..
this discusses the wheels..
www.aerospaceweb.org...
this discusses the engine..
www.aerospaceweb.org...
and this discusses the ground effect problem..
www.aerospaceweb.org...
and another excellent page from 'oilempire'..
www.oilempire.us...
which ironically enough, links back here, to another excellent piece of
research by ATS's "cat herder"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Whoever you are, 'Anonymous'....you have provided what I have been striving to find and display for months, now.

Thank you!!

Excellent.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Great set of links

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
glad to see someone else has looked into the evidence presented at aerospaceweb.org
here are the links to three excellent (imo) papers on the phenomena that CT's think the most important..

Well from someone who is looking for the truth and not a CT. Their are a few things to add.

1. The link about wheels does not show that there are different types of wheels that will fit the 757. 1 wheel has 8 slots, 1 has 10. Also the fact that there are a few other planes that use the same type of wheel.

2. As for the link about the engine, i have sttil seen no evidence that matches the photo ofthe engine found at the Pentagon to an RB-211.

Just thought i would add in some more facts for you.

[edit on 17-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

ULTIMA.....how can you write what you just wrote with a straight face??

the aerospace website CLEARLY explains the engine debris, and shows how it corresponds to the graphic of an RB-211

How more evident can it be?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   

the aerospace website CLEARLY explains the engine debris, and shows how it corresponds to the graphic of an RB-211

Show me any real evindece matching an RB-211 to this photo of the engine found at the Pentagon.

i22.photobucket.com...

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The only wheels, Bush the Dubya could find with the help of his Bedmate...Cheney the Dick, was the Wheels of Libby the Scooter.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

ULTIMA, that photo is nonsense.....try again!!

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Why is it nonsense, because no match to a RB-211?

[edit on 19-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

What proof is there that your picture even shows an engine?
Well actually I could take that line like some others would but I won't but it's looking close to this engine (what can be seen of it).

Please prove it's not what it's purported to be. After all there were 2 of these attached the plane that crashed at the Pentagon.

Why just settle with being difficult when, with a little extra effort, you can achieve impossible.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum
What proof is there that your picture even shows an engine?

Well if you even know the basics of an engine you would know by the red area that was marked it was an engine.

I have tried to match it to photos of an RB211 with no sucess.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

We can't see much of it in the pic you posted but what there is that's visible appears about the right size, shape and form factor to match the pic of an RB211 that I posted. What aspect of it leads you to think it's not the engine we'd expect if an AA 757 crashed?

And remember there's other components that match an AA 757 like the wheels and the colour scheme on fuselage fragments plus parts that match AA77 exactly like the flight recorders.

Catherder got it right in the first post of his huge thread.

[edit on 19/5/2008 by Pilgrum]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Why is it nonsense, because no match to a RB-211?

[edit on 19-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

ULTIMA, it is a nonsense photo, because it is a picture of something, apparently, under a tarp...

I think thre are clear photos from the aerospaceweb site, with clear pictures of the disentegrated engine parts....as would be expected.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join