It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: I don't carry a Council on Foreign Relations card or know any 'special handshake'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Obama: I don't carry a Council on Foreign Relations card or know any 'special handshake'

www.liveleak.com

4/1/2008- Worries about One World Order and a North American Union have been "ginned up by the blogs and the Internet," Sen. Barack Obama told a Lancaster, Pennsylvania audience in a stump speech as he continued his tour through the battleground state.

The Illinois senator also defended the recently re-authorized Patriot Act.

Responding to a question from the audience, asking whether he was a member for the Council on Foreign Relations, a group many allege is leading a move toward one world government, Obama said:

"I don’t know if I’m an official member. I’ve spoken there before. It basically is a forum where people talk about foreign policy. There is no official membership. I don’t have a card, or you know a special handshake or anything like that."

Sen. Hillary Clinton has spoken several times to the club. Comments she made today against NAFTA, were posted on the group's website.

Often, because the council has served as lightning rod for conspiracy theorists, candidates shy away from listing their affiliation with the group.

Vice President Dick Cheney is a former director but has taken pains not to publicize the fact.

"I’ve been a member for long and was actually a director for some period of time," he told members in a speech broadcast on C-Span and now on YouTube, adding, "I never mentioned that when I was running for re-election back home in Wyoming."

The council has been at the center of several One World Order conspiracies with theorists contending that the group is conspiring to bring about one world government and a North American Union similar to the European Union.

Obama dismissed those notions.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Well after watching this I think it makes me believe that he is just another of the same old same old and just giving everyone lip service. How can he sit up there and say there is no evidence of a proposed American Union or Amero.I mean the former President of Mexico went on Larry King and admitted it for crying out loud!

youtube.com...

See it is the same old same old....we are just trading one A-Hole for another A-hole.Washington needs an ENIMA!!!!!

www.liveleak.com

[edit on 1-4-2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Its lip service. That's all it is.

Its all the same crap by all of them giving you the illusion you still have a choice to vote.

I dont buy it, i dont like Hillary, forget about McCain

Maybe we will demand that Bush stays after all? There is no different betweeen all these clowns.

Deal with it, smell the flowers, the coffee and everything else. Some of you posting here will be the very same people who dont beleive in aliens.
This is even more propostrous.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I don't worry about it. As the late, great Bob Marley said:

"You can fool some people sometimes, but you can't fool all the people all the time, and now you see the light. Stand up for your rights".

Even if the NWO conspiracy turns out to be true, the great plan will never work. The great mass of people always wins. Just ask Rome.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

I didn't know he also defended the re-authorization of the Patriot Act, yet another reason to distrust him. Is there no other kind of politician than the dishonest kind?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

This is not a push for a candidate but as far as I can tell from what I have read and seen and heard...Ron Paul may be the only honest one left in DC. I say that in that he has never....once in all his years as a congressmen wavered from any stance he has taken.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
It is a very good sign people are finally forcing mainstream politicians and big businessmen to confront these issues, and that the raw coverage is getting out on sources such as liveleak. Seems like every time a politician faces the people, things like CFR, the US Constitution and 911 are coming up time after time.

I don't see anything close coming out of 'coalition of the willing' countries like UK or Australia yet. So after nearly a decade of stunned silence, citizens of the US are once again taking the lead in making a difference. Take some comfort from this! Keep it coming and don't be afraid to challenge these politicians on their own turf

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I wondered how long before webferret bots running at his media headquarters would grab ATS.

He doesn't have those things just like he says. He has secret words and passcodes for his brand of cutting up the constitution. Its just a different flavor like baskin robbins. Its all the same cow drippings CFR or not. Its greenbacks baby.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo

Well after watching this I think it makes me believe that he is just another of the same old same old and just giving everyone lip service. How can he sit up there and say there is no evidence of a proposed American Union or Amero.I mean the former President of Mexico went on Larry King and admitted it for crying out loud!

youtube.com...

See it is the same old same old....we are just trading one A-Hole for another A-hole.Washington needs an ENIMA!!!!!

www.liveleak.com

Follow the money... Where does Obama get his money? Now where does every other candidate get their money? Follow the money... there is a huge difference.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Quazga

I'm not an expert on following money trails. Got any sources I can take a gander at?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620
I'm not an expert on following money trails. Got any sources I can take a gander at?

Yeah, here's one...

Obama is just another brick in the wall, so to speak.

[edit on 1-4-2008 by twitchy]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

And the other candidates? That's what I was wondering. The difference. So one of his is pro-Israel, what are the other candidates?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The thing that just chaps my arse is that you have to be a multi millionaire to even have a chance at getting a decent run for office of the President.I would love to see an average Joe or Jane in office for once and I mean someone with everyday faults like you and me.Someone who has been through real tough times not made up stories.Someone who went to a community college for a year then a University or had to work to pay for college.etc,etc.
You know ....what we really need is a hero! someone we can look up to and have faith in.I look at these puppets and think to myself....is this the best we have to offer? Sigh.....
If we the people can't stand up for ourselves then who will? we need not just one person or two....we need the voice of the many as one in unison screaming this::::::::::::::>

youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Obama said: "I don’t know if I’m an official member. I’ve spoken there before. It basically is a forum where people talk about foreign policy. There is no official membership. I don’t have a card, or you know a special handshake or anything like that."

BS Alert! He doesn't know if he's an official member? Oh please.
No official membership? Like we believe that

Everyone out there who questions the NWO or CFR needs to read the Jim Mars books. Really.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
YUP! That about sums it up. They are all related. Ron Paul for President!

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
YUP! That about sums it up. They are all related. Ron Paul for President!

Yea! If only all the Republicans would vote for him, then McCain, that is .. McDonalds meets Cain that slew his brother Abel (Oh God help us!), would have no chance of getting the Presidency!

Which is worse than Hillary getting it! But only by a little bit!

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

From what I've read about him, he seems like a pretty standup guy. He's definitely worth consideration.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The most disingenuous of all the lies he has ever spouted.

Every historian worth his or her salt knows EXACTLY what the CFR is and it's relationship to Rhodes' vision to ensure that 'only the proper people should lead.' You know, you can't be smart and stupid at the same time Mr. Obama.

I'm already peeved at the fact that I was brought up on the lie that ANYONE can become president, I am infuriated that 'To serve and protect the constitution' seems to be a sound byte instead of an oath.

I am now foraying into the 'surrender zone': there are no 'candidates,' they're just 'placeholders' for whoever it is that's siphoning off all the world's wealth.

If this guy thinks that claiming ignorance of the single most influential private organization in this country (aside from the Fed) is going to buy him the 'awwwww isn't he sweet' vote - he can forget it!

Internet kooks and their one world order fantasies - do any of those morons know that most rational people are aware of the medias 'corporate' membership in the CFR, or have they begun to believe we are as dumb as they say we are?

[edit on 1-4-2008 by Maxmars]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
No more Bush's, Clintons, Obamas, Cheneys. Its supposed to be a democracy not a monarchy. Get the royal bloodlines out of our government.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

"I don’t know if I’m an official member.
I’ve spoken there before.
It basically is a forum where people talk about foreign policy.
There is no official membership.
I don’t have a card,
or you know a special handshake or anything like that."

what a trickster... his Dismissive , (which that reply Is)..
is very similar to the infamous "depends on what the definition of IS, is'
spoken by Clinton after his lies and purgury before congress/

Hussein Obama knows full well his stature, CFR or any other organization...
if he truly does not --- then his 'Advisor' Zibrignew Breziniski
Ain't doing his job !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"a games' afoot " as Sherlock Holmes quite often said about scoundrels
he was enmeshed with...

[edit on 1-4-2008 by St Udio]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join