It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11... Ploy to get Oil, or maybe something else?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
And we can go deeper... the corporations and the media may be secretly controlled by our government AT the highest level, and our government is in turn controlled by some shadow organization which is in turn controlled by some top-secret WORLD government, which is in turn controlled by alien races who are also part of some hierarchy... we are simply at the BOTTOM of the entire hierarchy and we don't really know how deep the Rabbit Hole really goes, now do we?

And people think their Bosses at work are all-powerfu... ha!

[Edited on 24-2-2004 by lilblam]

No. We really don't. That's what makes it even more scary. The government has never given us a straight answer with all that's been uncovered. That's why I don't trust them and why we'll probably never know the truth.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   

The people there KNOW what we are doing, but the media in US stays silent and unaware. No wonder they hate us! And the people don't even know why...

Also, you're right... technology that can easily eliminate fossil fuels has been suppressed. Is it simply because the OIL companies are suppressing it as they fear their own collapse, or is it because the technology will somehow reveal to the public the involvement of ET's? Or maybe something else...

It's funny you should mention that because have you noticed that the UFO phenomenom in Mexico City has gotten mass media coverage over there. Yet we have seen very little of it here in the United States. Make you wonder why. Even with all the sightings here in the U.S. it still gets little media coverage. What a shame.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Id think the mega multi national corporations control more of any government than vis versa.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder
Imagine this. If the government released this new techonology long ago we would have no reason to go to the middle east in the first place to try and take over the oil fields there. That's why the people in the Middle East hate us.

It's not about the oil. The Middle East has been a hotbed of hatred and distrust for 2000 years, at least.
Much of it seems due to religious differences.
THEY do not want us to get along, ya know.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder

That might be true but you have to consider all possibilities. The truth may be in fact that those companies are controlled by their governments. So in actual fact if that were true, the government would actually be in control of the oil.

And we can go deeper... the corporations and the media may be secretly controlled by our government AT the highest level, and our government is in turn controlled by some shadow organization which is in turn controlled by some top-secret WORLD government, which is in turn controlled by alien races who are also part of some hierarchy... we are simply at the BOTTOM of the entire hierarchy and we don't really know how deep the Rabbit Hole really goes, now do we?

And people think their Bosses at work are all-powerfu... ha!

[Edited on 24-2-2004 by lilblam]

I don't think there is a top secret world government---yet. I think our country is controlled by this shaodw group. And there is an attempt at NWO to have this one world govt, but it's not there yet.
I don't know why.
I also think it can still be stopped. The folks who want to run the world have different groups, I think. And they don't always get along. So there is in-fighting. They have made progress in Europe with the euro-dollar. But, their work is still far from complete.

Somehow, I still have hope they will not succeed.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The real threat to us.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join