It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leo Zagami: Illuminati Whistleblower (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Project Camelot Interviews Leo Zagami - Part 2 of 3

Hmmmmm....You'll have to decide for yourself:

"Leo Lyon Zagami, ex-member of the Comitato Esecutivo Massonico - the Masonic Executive Committee - of Monte Carlo, was, until recently, a high level member of the Italian Illuminati. He is a 33rd degree Freemason, and a senior member of the infamous P2 Lodge. He was the 'Prince': prepared to take over after the older Illuminati 'King', Licio Gelli. He was born of a Scottish-Sicilian Illuminati aristocratic bloodline, and so has been involved in the Illuminati Order since childhood.

Disgusted with satanic black magic rituals, and with the true intentions of those who regard themselves as the elite controllers of the planet, he has now made the commitment to tell the real story of those who seek to rule us all without our consent.

Quick, intelligent, likeable, passionate, and with a huge amount of information at his fingertips about the inside workings of the Powers that Be, Leo welcomed us into his house in Oslo, Norway, where he had been living in what might be called exile.

In our two and a half hour interview we were barely able to scratch the surface of everything he knows, and what we present is a summary for those unfamiliar with the labyrinthine details of one of the most important stories of our time.

Be warned: some of the material is shocking.

Leo seems to have paid a price for talking to us on camera. Days after our interview, his wife Fatma Süslü, of Turkish descent but an aspiring Norwegian politician, left him - accusing us at Project Camelot, in the process, of being agents. Immediately after her departure he was temporarily imprisoned and his cellphone and computers were confiscated by the police. He intends to leave Norway for safer shores as soon as he can make the arrangements.

Leo is a very brave man, and we wish him well. He is determined and resilient. The information he presents is extraordinary and detailed, and much more will be found on his own www.illuminaticonfessions.webf...... website. We intend to keep in close touch with him, and will support him in whatever way we can.

To contact Bill Ryan or Kerry Cassidy, please e-mail us at [email protected]. "

[edit on 1-4-2008 by VisionQuest]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
There is no simple way to broach such a complex subject, but I will do my best. I am an Illuminon, or as many would say a "member of the Illuminati order," for lack of better words. Firstly, I would like to define the term "Illuminati." Illuminati is in all actuality a very broad and sweeping term in the present day. It can be applied to many groups, orders, organizations, and fraternities. In the context of which i speak, i refer to the original Bavarian Illuminati descent.

In short i am a member of a Bavarian Illuminati Shard. One must understand that the Bavarian Illuminati DID NOT survive in whole, after the siege. Only Remnants and Shards remained. Per our definition "Shards" are the result of Adolph Knigge's works, and "Remnants" are the remnants of the Adam Wisehaupt and company's ideologies and order. The main governing body for Adolph Knigge's Illuminati is the "Icelandic Shard." After a time that shard broke into three pieces, of which i trace my Shard's history to, the "Canadian Shard" is one of these three. Then the Canadian Shard "branched out" rather than fracturing again. and created three more for financial and geopolitical reasons.

In reference to this string of "interviews" i can only conclude that Mr. Leo Zagami is either of a Remnant, or simply a disinformation agent as ATS'ers would define it. Of the Icelandic Shard we stand in complete contrast to Mr. Leo Zagami's views. We promote peace, international ties, and a global continuity. In all actuality "C.O.G." is an Icelandic Shard brainchild. The Icelandic Shard, and it's respective Shards are not of the "Global Control" Ideology. We in fact believe in the maintenance and continuity of society until such times that the world simultaneously finds enlightenment, and is then able to unite under one banner. I am posting this finite statement, because of the alarming statements, claims, and accusations Mr. Leo Zagami makes alongside so many that have been perpetrated in recent years. The "True Form" and most powerful Illuminati Organization in the world is that of the Icelandic Shard, time and time again have we suffered the defacing and malicious attacks, generated by ignorance and disinformation. Many fellow Illuminons world wide have displayed a growing contempt for such biased slander, and have begun taking actions such as this, to reaffirm our duties and purpose to the global public. In efforts to begin to shed light on an ugly black shadow that has been inexplicably allowed to cast upon our orginization and consume it, over the true nature of our orginization. We IN FACT cherish life and freedom in the light of civilization, but our view of a future "Utopianesque" civilization has been bastardized by the few seeking recognition, or much needed attention. Too long have those whom have guaranteed global security and continuity from the background, been assaulted by unwarranted and pure sophistry. I intend to help "correct" these belligerent accusation by starting my own thread "informing" the general populous about our true, intentions, purpose, and affiliations. To specifically demonstrate that "Illuminati" can not be painted with the same brush, and how jumping to uneducated, and in some cases completely ignorant conclusions is a grave mistake. Lastly, i wish to reaffirm that the Icelandic Shard is not only a completely separate entity from that of Free Masonry, but of the NWO dichotomy as well.

I will post a link to the new thread here, once is has been created.

-edited for typo

[edit on 1-4-2008 by Maban]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Greeting Maban or Mabain, whichever you prefer.

I do hope I find you well and I have to say you are the sole reason I registered at this site. I am somewhat of a skeptic with an interest in the unknown. I am a great listener who likes to be educated.

I have read numerous posts of yours which are really interesting and I just really hope you are the real deal.

I really do apologise but I have so many questions for you. Do you feel that your shard will win this race and keep humanity safe? Why are you on these boards? Is it for the 'mini revelations' or misinformation? What is the White Eagle Trust? Can you offer any proof as to your affiliation to the Illuminati (silly question really)?

This is really strange Maban, I do hope you are genuine, I'm a skeptic who for some reason has been drawn to you. I need answers in my life, I'm so low at the moment and want to give up. Can you help me?

Danny - UK

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Malacoda

Firstly, I am glad to be the "reason" for the recent addition of yet another ATS'er.

Secondly, I would wish to direct you to the "proper thread" for such questions:

Shards of the Illuminati

As a convienance to you i will "cite" your questions and post answers at the end of the thread of the above link.

Also to all whom may be curious my Q&A thread is now fully up and running and I welcome any and all to join in and ask whatever questions they can fathom, I will do my best to answer them to the fullest of my abilities. just join us at the above link.

new topics

top topics

join