It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is President Bush Sick? Check Out This Photo!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I' m down, where do we start? I know it will be fun.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Just a reminder...

» Political Figures » Is President Bush Sick? Check Out This Photo!

Please focus the responses on the actual topic of discussion.

Thank you.

[edit on 1-4-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
He has the shingles. Old people get em'.

I got shingles at 16 during my gcse's. They say some people get measles and some shingles. Just to clarify that old and young get shingles.

Anyway his picture, we all have bad days, imagine how often the geezer gets his picture taken. Imagine hollywood people without makeup. Also its april fools day, so who knows?

[edit on 4/1/2008 by andy1033]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

It's not that hard to find if you google WC Fields.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Looks to me like he may use a CPAP machine for sleep apnea. If it is not fitted correctly, it will leave marks on your nose much like that of glasses.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
He has had a condition called Actinic Keratoses for some time now, and has had pre-cancerous lesions removed from his face in the past. Look at the photos in this link:

www.williambowles.info...

I wish him well, as I would any patient with cancer or a debilitating disease.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Too bad they didn't just remove his face from the pre-cancerous lesion and save the wart.

Would make a far better Chief Executive.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I've always thought he just looks more and more ill. Such power and corruption does things to you!

The eyes.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Has it occurred to any of you that maybe, just maybe, he's deep down bone tired? Remember how young, or at least youngish, Bill Clinton looked when he first got into office. The office of President of the United States is a high stress job and it ages the men who have been in it. One term or two, they get deep down bone tired. It really is that simple. No recourse to drugs or alcohol required.

[edit on 4/1/2008 by seagull]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Drunks nose?

I am not so much concerned about his nose as I am about his apparent inability to form a spontaneous, unscripted coherent sentence.

I tell ya, and I am not saying this as a bush basher, but something has happened to that man as in a stroke or something.... go to youtube and look up a film clip of him debating Ann Richards and then watch him debating John Kerry. Its night and day. With Ann Richards, he was sharp, on the spot with clear coherent sentences, then with Kerry he can barely form a meaningful sentence. Something happened brain wise to cause such a clear and noticeable change.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

If I asked someone who didnt know... "Which person was recently affected by a disfiguring poison?" and showed them this pic. I bet 95% would say the guy on the left(Bush).

[edit on (4/2/08) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

Yes, but for them to judge correctly, they'd have to have a "before" photo. But I get your point.

Edit: Notice the water glass with the lid on it. Who doesn't trust who?

[edit on 2-4-2008 by jsobecky]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Yes, I believe the President is sick. Rumors in high levels of Washington believe that the President has relapsed and is suffering once again from the disease of alcoholism.www.vanityfair.com...

alcoholism.about.com...

www.americablog.com...

[edit on 3-4-2008 by whaaa]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by goosdawg
Too bad they didn't just remove his face from the pre-cancerous lesion and save the wart.

Would make a far better Chief Executive.

LMAO.That's some funny stuff.

Anybody notice his chin also has 2 red spots or is it just me? Makes ya wonder.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by goosdawg

reply to post by 19DCW71

A person has some lesions which may be cancerous on his face. Let's make a joke about it. Oh yeah, "LMAO.That's some funny stuff. "

To a 12 year old, maybe.:shk:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

Everyone has different tastes and senses of humor.

Personally I can care less if he's got cancer.He sent thousands of our own to die and killed only God knows how many so he can line his pockets with wealth and I should feel sorry for him? Sorry if the worst I did was laugh at someones joke. Maybe I should've dropped the rest of my morals and murder,rape and pillage so I can have wealth. But no I physically break my back to barely survive .Sorry if my morals aren't in line with yours.

If you don't like my post I'm sorry you have such dry humor.Everything happens for a reason and is fate or destined ,everyones number is up when he comes calling.Deaths design or God's wrath.Call it what you will but I myself will face whatever fate God has in store and will laugh until the day it comes.I'm not gonna sit and dwell or cry,whine, feel sympathy or pity for what I myself wiil also face.Death

So take your self righteous,sarcastic,holier than thou,Mother Theresa attitude and pray for him or me if that's what you feels necessary.As far as insinuating that I'm 12 because we don't share the same beliefs,I don't appreciate it

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 19DCW71

I couldn't give a crap about your sense of humor or your emotional immaturity that makes you laugh at a person's illness. Don't toss "God" around your argument either; it's just another example of your adolescent way of thinking.

And it has nothing to do with your poor poor self having to break your back for your daily bread.
It is a matter of common decency.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

I don't give a rats @$$ about yor common decency. Who are you Stalin or Hitler telling me what I can say or feel? I never asked for sympathy and don't need your pity.It's called making a point. Calling me names is real mature.

How do you figure "i'm throwing God around"? I never said anything disrespectful about my God so that makes absolutely no sense.I personally think your childish for not being open minded enough to understand anothers point of view. Many people in here talk as if they are somebody's superior.If you didn't like what I said I can understand,fine but to continue calling me names to try to get the last word in on your argument is pathetic.

Kills me how every one is an internet gangster.In person peoples attitudes are entirely different when the reality of situations unfold.I'm not even going to respond to any more posts about this,so ,if it makes you happy get your last one in but don't ever tell me what i can and can't say.

I would like to apologize to AllSeingI and everyone else for this distraction. I just don't like people bustng my chops.Now back to our regularly scheduled program.

[edit on 4-4-2008 by 19DCW71]

[edit on 4-4-2008 by 19DCW71]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I think he looks fine, and if anything the picture just looks like its not the best quality. Thats all i can see from it.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

I think you should be more worried about Yushchenko, he looks like the constipation has finally one, and he's trying to force one anyway.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join