It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Worthy UFO Radio Talk Show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I’m curious if anyone knows of a worthy UFO Radio Talk Show to listen to? I am relatively new to ATS but not the UFO field. The current UFO Radio Talk Show establishment does not seem to offer a great deal to choose from when considering integrity and quality. I personally miss Don Ecker. Currently other than the Paracast and Kevin Smith it gets down to slim pickings (Hoax to Hoax AM, etc.) Is there any light at the end of this tunnel?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Shameless plug for the site...

ATS MIX

There's some pretty top interviews there

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by uv777bk
Shameless plug for the site...

ATS MIX

There's some pretty top interviews there

Cheers!

Thanks for the tip. It's refreshing to hear some new voices. Better yet the hosts are not asking the usual softball questions. Thanks again.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
The Paracast's Allen Greenfield (Aug 26 07) episode really is a UFO podcasting masterpiece.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
It's all about waiting for the best guests, regardless of what radio show.
Keep track of Jim Marrs, Stanton Freidman, David Sereda, Steven Greer, and other well known UFO guys and tune in or download the show afterwards.

[edit on 3-4-2008 by ZoooMer]

[edit on 3-4-2008 by ZoooMer]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Well, thanks for the kind kudos for The Paracast. I'm very proud of recent episodes we've done with Leslie Keane, Ted Phillips and Jacques Vallee.

As far as David Sereda and Steven Greer, you can pretty much assume that ANY radio show episode with them will be FOS, and perhaps mildly entertaining, but nothing that will get you any closer to actually understanding the truth behind the UFO enigma (and I've interviewed both of these clowns, so I speak from experience).

dB

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Tune in to Coast to Coast Am. Its imo the best talk show regarding anything paranormal but mostly ufo and alien matters. They always have people with incredible stories and expiriences on and even people that are extrememly credible.

Ive learned alot of what i know about the ''real'' world just from listening to the program its awsome.

You can find a ton of interviews on youtube.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I found this tread on Google when I was looking for good talk radio programs. And just had to sign up and respond to it. I have been listening to a program called paranormal radio with captain jack for about 6 months now. I found it one night when I was looking up information about the roswell ufo case. I was blown away when I found out it is a live broadcast. I started listening and the first guest I heard on was Stanton Friedman. And the best part of all I was able to call in and got to talk to him right away. I have been listening ever sense.
They have great guests on that program like Jose Escimallia, Michio Kaku, Don Ecker, and other big name guests. I don't know if anyone else is a listener of this program but the fact that you can get direct access to the guests to talk with them has to be the best part of it. I never get a busy signal and have always gotten through by phone.
Sheesh, this sounds like a plug but it is just me being excited about throwing in my two cents to this tread. Here is the link if anyone wants to check it out.
paranormal radio with captain jack

top topics

join