It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy Anyone? This is REAL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Good day to all,

Please watch this video as it is only 22 minutes, but could save you thousands of dollars in utility costs!

I was watching a show about Tesla on google video when I came across the following video about a company that has created a source of free energy using permanent magnets. The video discusses how the device works and the basic principles behind the technology used. I believe this could very well be a positive alternative to the ever increasing energy costs of today and the future.

I continued to research the "Hummingbird" motor only to discover the website www.freelectricity.com. The site is not the most professional, but if you read through it you will find that inventor Dennis Lee needs approximately 1.6 million people to sign on to view local exhibitions of the technology. I am just supplying information that I honestly believe could help people to achieve the dream of free energy. Enjoy the video.

video.google.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Yes. Free Energy is very real.

There is research going on into it all around the world.

I am sure that it works. It only makes sence. The science behind it is realy very simple once we understand it. It has been out of the main stream loop. BUT ITS BACK! And you can't Stop it!

FREE ENERGY is supposed to be free in every way. Free to all of everyone. Even free to buy.

Get a clay jar...pour some grape juice in it...put a copper pipe in...see what happens. Free? Im not sure on the going rate of grape juice but $50 bucks should get you a pot and a pipe....i mean a bucket and a stick

The power of magnetics is really quite amzing.

What do you all make of this??
Check out The Rodin Coil on youtube.

[edit on 1-4-2008 by JesterTerrestrial]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
For an electircal engineering company, they can't get their units right which is disturbing for starters:

You would then be in line for 26,000 kilowatts of free electricity every year (the average all-electric home uses between 14,000 and 18,000 kilowatts per year).

I'll suppose they actually mean kilowatt hours (kWh) per year, not kilowatts (kW) which works out to be an output of about 3kW in continuous operation which isn't enough to supply the peak demand of a typical domestic residence in the western world. My arc welder out in the shed would stop it dead for example.

Still trying to figure out what the scam is here - are they charging for attendance at the demonstrations or intending to request a pre-delivery security deposit I wonder?

I'm just born skeptical I guess but this does look like yet another in the long line of perpetual motion scams over the last 500 or more years.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I'm just born skeptical I guess but this does look like yet another in the long line of perpetual motion scams over the last 500 or more years. .

No you're not skeptical just practical.Sorry everyone but there's no "free" lunch, energy, or anything else for that matter, these guys are scammers period. One of the smartest guys I know was at one time conversing daily with these guys and was falling hard, it really hurt his ego when I pointed out that the whole concept denies the laws of thermaldynamics, he is now very silent on the subject because these scammers have only one excuse after another while they rake in the money from desperate people.
Solar and geothermal is as close to free as you will ever get and takes alot of money upfront, as well as engineering beyond most DIY's.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
That experiment at 7:40 is amazing!! Just like an astronaut floating in space. Wow! Thanks indifferent

[edit on 1-4-2008 by JesterTerrestrial]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesterTerrestrial
pour some grape juice in it...put a copper pipe in...

Eternal grape juice? I don't think so....it probably needs to be replenished from time to time.....with the requisite energy needed to grow the grape, harvest the grape, turn it into grape juice, truck it to the store......the longer I type, the less free it gets....

Will the copper pipe stay corrosive free in this environment?....I don't think so....it might need replacing from time to time.....lordy, think of the energy used to mine and process copper ore.....

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Eternal grape juice? I don't think so....it probably needs to be replenished from time to time.....with the requisite energy needed to grow the grape, harvest the grape, turn it into grape juice, truck it to the store......the longer I type, the less free it gets....

Exactly right, it's a temporary battery and a simple one at that, grape juice and copper in a pot or a potatoe with copper wires stuck in it they are nothing but examples of chemical reactions that can create a small ammount of electrical current. They are by no means "free' and are horribly inefficient. Cute tricks to lure in the desperate and uneducated, or perhaps better put, the extremely hopeful optimist.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

pour some grape juice in it...put a copper pipe in...

Will the copper pipe stay corrosive free in this environment?....I don't think so....it might need replacing from time to time.....lordy, think of the energy used to mine and process copper ore.....

Yeah your right...maybe not eternal. But it could work if your in a pinch to make some juice.

I did see this done in a video that it was used along time ago. The voltage was very low and I am not even sure what would have been plugged into it. Some kind of lights or I dont know what. It was much before we got electricity as we know it today.

Permanent Magnets - neodymium. Its amazing the force in them. It really is out of this world. Thats where the secret lies.

I have some big ones. You should see them make computer monitors go all hay wire and full of colours when you flash them past it from like even 3 feet away. Its almost freaky.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I love these videos and remain hopeful that someone is going to really come up with something. From the start of the video, however, I got that really uncomfortable 'scam alert' feeling. If you try and research ITEC or BWT you come up with very littel besides discussion threads.

This seems like it may yet another snake oil salesman. Check here.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I have some big ones. You should see them make computer monitors go all hay wire and full of colours when you flash them past it from like even 3 feet away. Its almost freaky.

Even better.....see what happens when you put them real close to a hard drive......now that's freaky.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Hey, I appreciate all of the replies so far, especially after my first thread produced absolutely nothing. I am very interested to see all the comments about how this is a scam as I was getting some similar feelings myself after trying to research the company on my own, and getting results similar to Pilgrum's.

The parts of the story that did not add up for me was why are they attempting to charge a $7.50 shipping and handling fee just to sign up? And judging by the production value and quality of the original video I posted, I would assume this took place in the mid to late 1990's. So my question here is if they have been in production for nearly a decade or more now, than why have we not heard anything about a completed model? And if using permanent magnets is the solution why haven't one of the thousands of electrical engineers picked up on it and perfected the technique. I was hoping that this was not a scam but the more and more I look into it I must admit my skepticism.

So as this thread continues, I ask if people could possibly post links to any sites, documentation, or videos that tackles this subject with any kind of credibility. I honestly believe the permanent magnets could work, but how would they be propelled and how would this provide power for a "century" like it was mentioned in the video in the OP.

Thanks again for the replies and maybe, just maybe, this thread could bring together all of the practical technologies that could eventually lead to "free energy"

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Yeah your right...maybe not eternal. But it could work if your in a pinch to make some juice.

I did see this done in a video that it was used along time ago. The voltage was very low and I am not even sure what would have been plugged into it. Some kind of lights or I dont know what. It was much before we got electricity as we know it today.

Permanent Magnets - neodymium. Its amazing the force in them. It really is out of this world. Thats where the secret lies.

Jester I am not trying to intentiaonally insult you but you sound like a caveman reacting to a flashlight.

Seriously Permanent Magnets are not "freaky" they follow the laws of physics which "free energy" does not.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The problem with free energy is that it supposes energy from nothing.

If in fact energy could be created from nothing, it could be used to also generate an infinitely powerful destructive weapon.

That is why the atomic bomb is so powerful and destructive, it creates the most energy with the least amount of effort.

I gaurantee you if free energy were real, the government would already be using it as a weapon, or covering up its disclosure out of national security to prevent its hostile use from non-allied nations.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
What alerted me right off is when he mentioned the word 'proprietory'; in other words (unless he has no patent on it yet)
'We ain't opening up our vile of snake oil for you to sniff it and such'.

PS, why does the CEO look like an ex-con to me?

Anyhow it's all the same, they bring you right up there, get you all excited, hopes all up, could this be true?
Then let you down real slow with their hat in hands and a promise.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Yup this is all just peaches. Going to try some experiments, myself.
Oh, I almost forgot, why doesn't the government use this knowledge to benefit us? Ehhmm. Thanks for the great thread. A star for you, you've just started a journey for me!

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
The fact that there isn't better ways to develop energy IS a conspiracy.

I watched the video, its dated 2006 but I think its from the 70's. I really believe there are people trying to hide this technology.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I believe there is such a thing as 'free energy', but that doesn't mean I believe this is it. I've been researching ways to produce energy for 30 years, and while I have found a few I believe will work, they are all impractical in some way.

A wise man once said, "Incredible claims require incredible proof"... in that spirit, I will remain mum about my ideas. At least until I get the needed proof.

But as much as I believe the possibility of free energy, I believe more the probability that anyone with such an idea would be a total idiot to put a vid of it on youtube. Such a device would be priceless, and to just throw it into the public domain? Yeah, right word, idiot. Usually these guys are looking to make a few bucks before they're found out, through seminars, selling bogus information, or some other scheme.

If an idea is solid, it won't be easily found, or easily disclosed. That much I know for certain.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I believe there's free energy because it's all around us. We've just been raised to believe what we've read or goggled and really haven't been free our selfs. There's energy in plants, trees, the air and all the way down to the smallest molecule and even after that. I'm with redneck when it comes to these videos being put on you tube for all to see. It's just another money making scheme. Or just another video to keep us from discovering the real deal. Quit watching these you tube videos and work it out yourselfs. Where are all the Tesla's out there.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Everything you need to know about Dennis Lee is right here : www.nmsr.org...

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Trams

Trams, this man IS for real, I first met him @ a promotion/ display meeting in Seattle @ the Center. He is not the inventor of either device, but works closely w/ them. Originally, years ago when I met him he was describing in detail a device /unit that utilized alternate refrigeration technology, that provided power, heat and light for a home. I have an older video, The Race to Zero Point, lightworksav.com, done in the 80's showing a short description of the unit. His company installed a number of them in homes in the greater Seattle area. Dennis in the past was too confrontational. His ads were directly challenging against the power companies. Any technology that puts 'free' power directly in the hands of the people is volatile enough by its self. The powers that be had Washington state AG after him, he left for California and tried the same confrontational promotion there, which gets attention all right, but also of the wrong toes stepped on there. According to his own carefully documented report, he was incarcerated illegally. Since then he has swung too far, perhaps, to the other way. He now wants to make sure there are 1.5 million participants, in auditoriums across the nation, seeing the demonstrations simultaneously, before he releases the product. He rightly so, realizes that too small a demonstration venue will get the valuable prototypes confiscated. In the process of his work, inventors have come to him and he was able to get their permission to promote their units. He is a passionate promoter, Really committed to getting these devices out. I think that Steven Greer has likely a better approach w/ his AERO program. Please check out PESN PESWiki has many excellent possibilities for the person willing to try to invent/ proof-of-principle ideas, beyond just discussion. Tom Bearden, John Bendini The MEG device, If you can find out any more about Troy Reed, I was very impressed by his device, but I've run into a deadend there, American Antigravity has an amazing amount of info, Maxwell's quaternion equations lead to an explanation of over unity function, before Heavyside's simplification of them for the 'laws' of thermodynamics. Good Luck to you, your so right you have to begin to experiment! Please share your results on PESWiki as well. We must get the word and devices out there, too many of them to shut down. Thanks, Brad Campbell [email protected]

top topics

join