It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: Good Luck...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
reply to post by Europa733

I wouldn't recommend linking that particular thread in here as some kind of support for your cause. Because you really don't come across with all that much dignity.

Jeff Ritzmann is a far classier act than yours.

Hi,

If you say it, amen. All I know is that I never disrespected Jeff in the thread
and I was polite and I thanked him many times.

Talking about being a gentleman, I think I would qualify.

Later,
Europa

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Faith, blind faith or undying faith needn't be attributed with religious connotations. People have many levels of faith or belief in other people or causes that never crosses to a religious status. This is not worship, this is not about religion but more about zealous behavior or mob rules.

Unfortunately with each passing year there is a dearth of believable or compelling articles (pics/vid/testamonies) put forward as evidence. Throw in a barrage of explicit hoaxes and the noise as Jeff puts it, begins to get untenable.

I think what allot of people don't see is that there is little to be gained by saying Santa doesn't exist. True Objectivity rarely wins the UFO/Alien popularity contest. If one were to put the two sides in the context of Dollars and Cents, playing up UFOs/Aliens interests is much more lucrative than objectively rationalizing evidence that often leads to the contrary.

[edit on 2-4-2008 by nullster]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I came to the ATS boards during the O'hare sightings. I live near O'Hare and became very interested in the sitings and local reporting. I googled around and landed here. It was Jeff's intelligent and objective analysis on the O'hare topic that convinced me that this board was not just full of cranks. Since then I have come to this site religiously and only posted when I thought I had something useful to say. I read the thread that Europa733 linked to demonstrate I don't know what...Europa733 you really are an idiot, Jeff...like I said, you were the reason I came to this board. Best wishes. I don't enjoy being here much either. I long for intelligent, objective, respectful, informed debate of UFO evidence and Jeff Ritzman's leaving is one more reason why it won't be found here anymore.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
Prior experience and knowledge are not respected, but marginalized and insulted by these select people. Despite, that they sought you out for your knowledge and experience. Weird huh.

I appreciate those words. Hey, I have a good book idea you might want to consider. Good luck.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I have lurked and contributed for over two years and was the most compelled by Jeff's personal experiences. They were very eloquent and not too "overboard".

Good luck with the book and future work.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Jeff, I appreciate your contributions to making ATS as useful as possible.

Sometimes, people make negative remarks not because they're stupid, but because they're emotionally damaged, i.e. negatively conditioned.

They might be agent provocateurs, trying to frustrate you and waste your time in an effort to destroy ATS. They are the "follower" "slave" "mind-control-victim" mentalities. www.abovetopsecret.com...'
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Their negativity has nothing to do with you or your objective research.

Perhaps you might simply not respond except in those cases you feel are important, rather than be forced off the boards ... or, charge people an hourly consulting fee, and simply refer them to an independent website, such as one you might make for free at www.freeservers.com, provided a different email.

Best regards.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Radiobuzz

Sometimes, people make negative remarks not because they're stupid, but because they're emotionally damaged, i.e. negatively conditioned.

They might be agent provocateurs, trying to frustrate you and waste your time in an effort to destroy ATS. They are the "follower" "slave" "mind-control-victim" mentalities. www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Just pop in and let us know when you finish your book.

You do have a full plate, good luck

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Oh no...

It's hard to see you Leave Jeff...but I absolutely understand your reason for leaving.

However, know that you are always welcome here.

Now Michael Horn and his ilk will have a chance to reign over this forum...
NNOOOOOOOOOooooooo......!

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
oh no!
So sorry to see that your departing.

I saw your name mentioned on another thread and decided to look you up as it was mentioned by someone that your credible and one of the good guys here at ATS. So I recently added you as a friend.

I hope your departure doesn't set about a trend for good guys leaving this site.

I wish you the best of luck for your public speaking and your book.

Kind Regards

<< 1  2  3   >>

join