It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Altimarans Have Now Arrived!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Wow. Do you believe anything on Coast to Coast. It's been proven so fake at times its not even funny. A lot of the stuff is scripted just to get listeners.

They haven't been hanging out with aliens and stuff.

The secret government would not allow such a thing.

Tired of these nonsense topics people post.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
If you do not like the topic, remember:

Courtesy Is Mandatory.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
ok i have just one question?

if in 2012 our world is supposed to be hit by plant X or its going to pass so close
to our planet that it will kill just about all life here on earth? yeah! then why
are the aliens here to help our scientists fix our mistakes with the environment
if were all going to die anyway. doesn't it seem like a lost cause to you?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ST SIR 86

if in 2012 our world is supposed to be hit by plant X or its going to pass so close
to our planet that it will kill just about all life here on earth? yeah! then why
are the aliens here to help our scientists fix our mistakes with the environment

I agree. No one knows ANYTHING about the future.

We DO NOT know what is going to happen. People think they know exactly what is going to happen. NO ONE knows.

Also don't you think the aliens would make the planet just miss earth? Seriously. now.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

You read my mind, I was thinking the exact thing! So, if true then that means that Planet X won't hit earth! Personally I think it's going by very close, screw up the polars and cause huge natural disasters instead! Either way majority of people on this earth need a reality check!

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain

You read my mind, I was thinking the exact thing! So, if true then that means that Planet X won't hit earth! Personally I think it's going by very close, screw up the polars and cause huge natural disasters instead! Either way majority of people on this earth need a reality check!

I really love your post! You couldn't say it better then anyone else.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Umm... I don't think I've seen such a simple thread get this out of control and off topic in a long time. For everyone who is confused, here is a sufficient summary:

--Begin--
The OP wanted to know if anyone knew anything about 010 or Z0Z signals. There is no difference between 010/Z0Z in this thread as far as I can tell. They both seemingly refer to "zero one zero," but this is speculation. The OP has made no claims about anything, so there is no reason to get bent out of shape and start yelling about hoaxes, when no hoax could possibly take place as yet. The OP requires a 24 hour waiting period before determining whether or not there is anything worth talking about beyond his initial question. Thus, there is, quite frankly, nothing left to talk about at the moment. Anything about C2C, 2012, or any random youtube video that has nothing to do with a ZOZ signal has nothing to do with this thread, unless (or until) the OP instructs us otherwise.
--End--

That being said, I would like to take the time to thank Cuhail for being the only real voice of reason and prudence in this thread. Inasmuch as many of you dislike goofy and irrelevant posts on ATS, I grow extremely weary of the rampant elitism that I see emerging on this site -- please mind your egos. Some of you older members appear to be losing control of yourselves and your mouths, and that doesn't do you any favors.

/tn.

[edit on 1-4-2008 by teleonaut]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by teleonaut
Umm... I don't think I've seen such a simple thread get this out of control and off topic in a long time. For everyone who is confused, here is a sufficient summary:

--Begin--
The OP wanted to know if anyone knew anything about 010 or Z0Z signals. There is no difference between 010/Z0Z in this thread as far as I can tell. They both seemingly refer to "zero one zero," but this is speculation. The OP has made no claims about anything, so there is no reason to get bent out of shape and start yelling about hoaxes, when no hoax could possibly take place as yet. The OP requires a 24 hour waiting period before determining whether or not there is anything worth talking about beyond his initial question. Thus, there is, quite frankly, nothing left to talk about at the moment. Anything about C2C, 2012, or any random youtube video that has nothing to do with a ZOZ signal has nothing to do with this thread, unless (or until) the OP instructs us otherwise.
--End--

That being said, I would like to take the time to thank Cuhail for being the only real voice of reason and prudence in this thread. Inasmuch as many of you dislike goofy and irrelevant posts on ATS, I grow extremely weary of the rampant elitism that I see emerging on this site -- please mind your egos. Some of you older members appear to be losing control of yourselves and your mouths, and that doesn't do you any favors.

/tn.

[edit on 1-4-2008 by teleonaut]

WOW, that was CRAZY! I had two tabs open on my fire fox this thread and ZoZ! So as I read this, I thought I posted my last comment on the wrong thread as I"m multitasking. I then realized I wasn't the confused one... "teleonaut" is on the wrong tab!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by teleonaut

Wow I must have missed Cuhails voice of reason.

BTW C2c means Coast to Coast radio show with Art Bell and George Nory. It is what this thread was all about, a show last night...

[edit on 1-4-2008 by antar]

[edit on 1-4-2008 by antar]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
You can watch the interview on youtube or google

here the link, www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
There are planets way beyond and better then earth. Why would aliens come here. Seriously.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
No!

I'm not willing.

I won't.

Nobody speaks for me anymore.

ET's get off my planet. Get off my Mother Earth. My Gaia. I am a Human Being, and without the truth, I can't decide on anything.

ATS, did you guys get the part about how Dr. Boylan has to let everyone know how he alone gets them to re-think the treaties, and that they are not binding anymore? If I got that wrong please let me know.

I really believe that until we get the truth, nobody should touch us. WE alone with the truth should decide.

Who gave the OK to come on down to our earth and fix us?

I feel we need help, and I'm willing to accept it, but not before the truth please.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I think a few people have topics mixed up.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

Man I'm in the same boat as you ...thought I closed the wrong window...I'm a little spooked now.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

But if he sounded exited, you would say he is too overjoyed and it is a hoax. Either way, the thing was a hoax. Why would aliens get their best environmentalists and give them transplants just so they could talk to C2C?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I dont blame any of you for not beleiving.

The problem is that others too say "they're here" bla bla bla, but no one has the proof! All comunication is done telepathically and we find that a little hard to swallow, as humans.
Someone HAS to come up with proof- but just how they do it i dont know.
Whatever they present will be debunked.

In fact, anything short of a huge display in the sky....come to think of it, we will say the government staged it, i dont see how we are all going to beleive anything. I think its going to take a mass landing for people to start to beleive in this, and a landing wont be involving the shaking of hands.

Unless there is a huge display, there will never ever be disclosure.

Just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatchNLearn

tell me, since we are on a spherical planet, where would the Western Hemisphere be? To my knowledge there is only a Northern and Southern Hemisphere. Something tells me this is yet another big

You haven't heard of the Western Hemisphere? Are you now or have you ever been a Miss America candidate?

For all you educated in government schools for the last 30 years or so en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 3-4-2008 by Muddyrider]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I received an email from Dr Boylan and apparently I am a star child because I scored high
. Do I believe that? I simply don't have enough evidence to prove a positive or negative. I am quite spiritual and I feel like an old soul, but that doesn't mean I'm a star child or some new agey hogwash.

I prefer to stay independent of all belief systems and formulate my own thanks

Congratulations. Your score of "quite high" on the Star Kid/Star Seed Identification Questionnaire definitely identifies you as a Star Seed. You can find more information about Star Kids (and adult Star Seeds) at: www.drboylan.com/strkidsigns.html , and www.drboylan.com/kidxplr2.html , and in general at my website: www.drboylan.com , especially in the "Star Kids and Star Seeds Section".

When you are being closely perceptive, you may notice that your psychic abilities turn on more when you are in an emotionally-charged state. And it is often the case that Star Seeds start out having their abilities activate spontaneously. It is often only with practice that deliberate control develops.

To start practicing these abilities, (or acquire the use of one you didn’t know you had), go to the Psychic Exercises sheet at my website at: www.drboylan.com...

Your Star Seed mission here is somewhat derived of your talents, abilities, education and training, but sometimes goes in directions not predicted by those factors. Feel for your mission direction in your heart through meditation.

I feel I am here on a mission, but that doesn't mean its involved with star visitors. Then again, I've had a few sightings that were quite fascinating, but that's another story

He certainly is a very interesting fellow...I will give him that much.

[edit on 4/4/2008 by biggie smalls]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

I think that is the same one he sends out to everyone. I can say this for you, he HAS no idea JUST HOW ADVANCED AND BEAUTIFUL YOU ARE. BUT WE DO...

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Tonight on C2C this will be discussed.

www.drboylan.com...

The Altimarans Have Now Arrived!

It is my pleasure and joy to announce that the 12 environmental scientists from the planet Altimar have now arrived on Earth.
Their mission is to work on remedying the environmental damage which has occurred in so many of our ecosystems. They also look forward to eventually working with select top Human environmental scientists in a collaborative effort towards environmental clean-up and restoration of Earth. They will teach our scientists, and show them the advanced technology which they use to help clean up Earth faster than we can do it on our own without such advanced environmental knowledge and equipment.
The Altimarians arrived towards the end of January, 2008. Their location is at a remote spot in the Western Hemisphere. I am keeping confidential their exact arrival time and location for safety reasons.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Sounds interesting. They're here!!!

OR ARE THEY???

YOU decide!!!

Tune into C2C tonight.

hello

Are they galactic litter pickers?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join