It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Altimarans Have Now Arrived!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
If you go to Coast 2 Coast's website, they'll have listings of when you can hear it and which station to tune to. Some stations will have it at a more desirable time like 9PM-10PM, and if you google search the station's name for their website, these days they will usually have a online feed where you can listen to it.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls

How To Do Outreach To the Star Visitors
Then go to a secluded quiet place, engage in serene, open meditation, then, after a bit of meditation, proceed to respectful humble telepathic outreach, sending a message of invitation to contact, expressing loving intentions and respect. Send as much from your heart as from your mind.

I don't know anything about Altimarans but this process definitely worked for me. I would seriously advise those that do attempt this to be very careful as I didn't actually expect a response (it was more a general desire to ask for help) but I certainly got one. It has been quite a roller coaster and not always a positive one.

Everything out there isn't here to help you nor unfamiliar with this world and the misery we are in. Some have not only helped engineer it, but feed off of it in more ways than one. Still...at least I know that there is something out there now.

When you find out more about this as well and how old it (and we) really are, you will quickly drop the illusions of the "curious visitor" myth and understand how distance is irrelevant when you don't need a vehicle to travel, we all live in multiple places at the same time and there is nothing to save the world from undergoing its destined fate. This world will be destroyed along with most people in it and then reborn as it always has. No one is coming to fix the world, just help in the changing process of those that will be a part of the next one.

I now know there is no such thing as "aliens".

Good luck.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
This whole thing seems a bit incredulous. So this guy knows there are Space Aliens here and can prove it.. but he has no pics, no evidence, nothing.. and the best thing he can accomplish is to get his message out on some crappy radio show in the middle of the night.... hahahhahahahhahahahahhahahhahahaha

How did the Altimarans get here.. In their intergalactic Nissan Altima

[edit on 1-4-2008 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Tonight on C2C this will be discussed.

www.drboylan.com...

Thats Dr. Boylan's website?

Dr. Richard Boylan?

The psychologist?

The same Dr. Richard Boylan who has been struggling to make an income for the last 13 years?

Why has he been struggling?

Well, he was stripped of psychologist license, his marriage, family, and child counseling license and his clinical social worker license, and had his practice his shut down by the state of California.

"Persecution!" you may cry, but alas, he was actually found guilty, by a jury of his peers, of gross negligence and sexual misconduct with his patients.

[edit on 1-4-2008 by Reality Hurts]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   

www.drboylan.com...

It is my pleasure and joy to announce that the 12 environmental scientists from the planet Altimar have now arrived on Earth.
Their mission is to work on remedying the environmental damage which has occurred in so many of our ecosystems. They also look forward to eventually working with select top Human environmental scientists in a collaborative effort towards environmental clean-up and restoration of Earth. They will teach our scientists, and show them the advanced technology which they use to help clean up Earth faster than we can do it on our own without such advanced environmental knowledge and equipment.
The Altimarians arrived towards the end of January, 2008. Their location is at a remote spot in the Western Hemisphere. I am keeping confidential their exact arrival time and location for safety reasons.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Sounds interesting. They're here!!!

OR ARE THEY???

YOU decide!!!

Tune into C2C tonight.

I must have missed it, is the sham show C2C now advertising on ATS? Any respected mind around here pays that show no serious attention...especially on a subject like this. Posting things like this in such a sensational light only serves to:

A) Promote C2C through free advertising on ATS through either complicit or ignorant members
B) Serve to further discredit the UFO community as a whole by portraying anyone who is even a little interested in the real subject as loonies and goofs.

Either way, crap like this is a losing situation for anyone that seeks the ultimate truth.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I wonder if one of the "Altimarans" will leave a book behind written in their own language, and titled "To Serve Man"???

But seriously... I've believed in UFO's and ET's since I was a child. And this comes despite never having witnessed one myself, despite my desire to do so. That being said, I've been hearing stories like this one for years now- especially on ATS and other internet sites. So with all due respect to the person making these claims, I must reserve judgement until I see concrete proof of a race of friendly aliens coming to Earth to save us. And should I see such proof, I will need even more convincing that their motives are innocent and that they have no hidden agenda.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I think the only one here showing ignorance is YOU.

We are simply discussing the show as we have many times. If you dont agree or dont like it, you know what to do instead of putting posters down.
Its just not cool.

Nobody said this is the gospel truth and YOU know it.

Enjoy the day.

BY THE WAY, ITS THE OTHER WAY AROUND? ATS promotes their website with THE RADIO STATION.

[edit on 1-4-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I fell asleep during the break right before he came on!

Woke about an hour into the interview as he spoke about them landing in North America, I rolled my eyes and went back to sleep.

When you gleem information from those that surround you in trust and then use that information as sensationalism, and come forward with such blatent secrecy of details, it is not being straight forward.

I smell extreme Ego gratification and New Age Eliteism here.

Anyone can pull together all of the accepted information into one site and then come off like a know it all.

And DG, thankyou for the heads up, that was really fun last night getting all excited with my fellow members.

Biggiesmalls, those types of tests always serve the ego and the need for humans to see them selves as special. He has made buckets on his actual agenda, from ordinary people needing to be extarodinary. But you have fun with it, just keep your feet on terra firma.

[edit on 1-4-2008 by antar]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
No problem, Antar. A little diversion is always good.

I am not sure. Not because i buy his story, but it is the fact i know i heard this years ago through someone else. Who knows! Its good to mull it over in our brains just in case.

All i know is we cannot be satisfied or sure. If he provided film, we'd debunk it.
If he provided photographs, we'd debunk that one too.
Anything short of a big televised scene
wont do. Hell, a televised arrival of such entity, can you picture it?
We would cry Hologram!!!!!
President Bush saying "they're here"! Nobody would beleive it.

Most of us will wait until one of the entities knocks at our front door.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I just want to hear what he pulls out of his ass
. I probably won't believe a word he says.

For the person who said we shouldn't expect help from the outside, I agree. If you check the first page there's a link to alliesofhumanity.com and I just read the 1st chapter of it.

Its definitely written by a person, but the message is clear and true.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Someone please notify Al Gore. You know the founder of the internet will be pleased that this groups arrival was first announced on his invention. I assume that since he is the leader in the global conspiracy called global warming, he'll be one of the top scientists included in the meetings or at least he'll be briefed on the meetings first hand. Sure would be nice if someone came and taught us how to clean this place up. Do you think they will have any domestic remedies that would help me clean up after my children?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
People, please note, the broadcast was made early am on April 1st ...

'tis the season to be fooled ....

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
thatl be cool if this is true and it gets announced on the news or sumthing

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Is this like for real, this has me puzzled completely, like really
. If anyone has the time to explain this to me, can you please.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reality Hurts

www.drboylan.com...

Thats Dr. Boylan's website?

Dr. Richard Boylan?

The psychologist?

The same Dr. Richard Boylan who has been struggling to make an income for the last 13 years?

Why has he been struggling?

Well, he was stripped of psychologist license, his marriage, family, and child counseling license and his clinical social worker license, and had his practice his shut down by the state of California.

"Persecution!" you may cry, but alas, he was actually found guilty, by a jury of his peers, of gross negligence and sexual misconduct with his patients.

[edit on 1-4-2008 by Reality Hurts]

You know, I do have to say that I've been listening to C2C for while now and while some topics are interesting... I have to say that this at this point...

Point number 1... Really they are here... NO WAY... got a video tape of them, landing, talking about their mission here? Did you document all this info? Are you going to get them to do an interview with someone? let me guess, the answer is no. I'm not surprised.

Why? Cause they're not here, and if they are and their indentations are true then why would they hide from us in the shadows, that's no better than all the black projects of all the governments of the world not just USA.

And I've always questioned the credibility of this Dr. Toyland... if he is such an advocate then perhaps he'll be the first to provide us with some proof!

Divide and conquer... I wait for the day when humans can all find a way to work together without some hidden agenda. (This may never happen)

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Not to ruin the excitement, but you guys do realize its the 1st of April right?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
There's no way it's the 1st of April, you got to be kidding me. I'm debunking it being April Fools Day and you can't change my mind. The calendar is lying and it's just not true.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
lol
that could be the reason its fake because of april 1st
but i still believe its real

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
tuesday1st
2am www.cjob.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Hi all! I first read about this at C2C and then came and saw it here.
I really enjoyed the discussion, that was fun. I agree with everyone except the fellow that got a bit harsh.

This sounds a bit like a fairy tale. I also would not necessarily trust them if they showed up.

Anyone was fun!

Loved the Al Gore bit.

[edit on 1-4-2008 by cindymars]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join