It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Altimarans Have Now Arrived!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I have no trust on a gut level that this is going to prove anything. Whats weird is that the 1am guest where I am always comes on at 1am, whats up with this Bible talk to fill in? Its 1:24 now... Where's Dick Boylan? Wheres our briefing of the Alien contact? "Why" Richard Boylan?

Oh now the guest admits life is older than the Biblical 6k.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
May I ask why they are using the bible so much? (The callers and the guys answering?) In the past few minutes that I have been listening I have heard nothing but "I have a bible that has been translated by so and so who states..." I'm starting to wonder now, are we able to use the bible as a way to prove everything >_

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
George said he would be up next- probably within the next half hour.

Its one of those shows where he has a few guests. It figures.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

He starts at 12am PST, 3am EST. Check coasttocoast.com to verify.

I'm reading the "message to humanity" right now from one of the original posts and its very interesting.

True? I don't know, but interesting nonetheless. I'm open to many possibilities. From what I've read so far, its true though.

Here's the message Antar

[edit on 4/1/2008 by biggie smalls]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Is the message to humanity available thru link? How about a snippit?

Sounds familiar.

[edit on 1-4-2008 by antar]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I have been a coast listner since 2000, and George is just gouging us to play out this alien deal, he has not even mentioned it really. Keeping us hanging, Do I smell Anticlimactic? I am going to look like yuck tomorrow, better pull out the Pan makeup to hide the dark circles.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I'm sorry, Antar. Just 15 more minutes and we should catch on early on in the interview what this guy has to say.
Could you just kill me for posting this thread?

I hope its worth it.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
The interview has now started (it has been on for a few minutes from the time of this post)

Sounds pretty interesting (anyone who can't remember the title of there own book has to be good)

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
This guy sounds like he is describing character classes in a role playing game. Mad rambling at its finest.
This stuff is.... wow.

Edit: Notice how he will not drop any names when it comes to getting sources on his RPG character classes.

sasquatch, fairies, underground giants, underwater beings, orbs, star children ( the host is one cause he checked him with dowsing rods)

I love this stuff!

[edit on 1-4-2008 by Dulcimer]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Dulcimer

I just went to his site to see what the whole star seed business is and I scored quite high. I sent him an email to see what he'll say. Let's hope he responds

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I hope someone is recording this for dear old Mungo

Cheers

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Where did the craft land with the 12 scientist dudes? Oh thats classified (somewhere in North America)

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Dulcimer

I'm not even up to that point yet, don't spoil it
. He may give away the exact coordinates.

I would guess he'll say its in the American deserts or jungles of central/south america...Just so no one will be able to check on them.

Edit: Well he said between the northernmost region of canada all the way to the border of guatemala.

Figures

Oh and he said their craft was located in North America, but they have dispersed throughout the world. So even if we found their spaceship (unlikely) we wouldn't see them in it.

By the way, his pictures section was down so we can't even see what an Altimarian looks like

[edit on 4/1/2008 by biggie smalls]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
This my friend is a subversive act of control, a deception... You think they are good and are here to help us, but who's in control of the cleanup? Are we, no they are... See my point?

It is exactly what the US gov. is doing to us right now... They pound us with news about people getting killed, raped, stabbed, shot and whatever else... The war and don't forget 911 to threaten our security... People ripping off peoples identities, identity theft... It's all a huge setup... They do this so we start to believe that we need their help... That we need added security and alien technologies... It's a trick to get what they want without a revolt... They get us to demand exactly what they wanted in the first place... And like morons, no offense, people will walk right into it without a clue...

Then bam!

Unfortunately this is one chap that won't... I'm smarter than that..

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Quote - " This is different from Project Serpo... very different"

Oh I am sure it is.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Well, he sounds sane enough to me??? I dont know yet.
hmmmm....
This sure is major news alright.
He sounds knowledgeable enough...
I know i've heard of different races of ETs coming to help Earth before, so i'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt.
This is insane!

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
What is this crap? I love this show most of the time, but every once in a while they bring in a loon like this guy and it turns into a big joke. We need more guests like Michio Kaku.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Well, he sounds credible enough to me.

Look, everything he said we are talking about here already- basically, he says that the Cabal is so desperate that they ARE planning a mock invasion with all their "toys" to make it look like a space invasion. I refer you back to Drk4Knight and his reason for hiding. He told the story, and nobody really beleived him.

It is not unfathonable that they would stoop to something desperate like this.

He also said the Galactic Federation (or whatever they're called) are prepared to stop this dead on its tracks. Ok, so its science fiction, but keep an open mind.

Then there's the call frm the woman about the "big Whites" that hang around Las Vegas and she verified she saw one herself- with security detail right behind him.

Just about every thread going lately on UFO's has something he validated.

People, where there is smoke there is fire!!!

I am not being highly gullible, or not trying to be but everything kind of fits into the puzzle.
I would say i tend to beleive him. As far as that crew of 12...its very possible.

We want disclosure but dont beleive anyone. I am trying to beleive in somebody and i think he makes a good case.

I think he's pretty old and he stumbled a bit, but he was consistent.

Anyway, that's my take.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam

So...he's talking about what is supposedly going to happen so
people are prepared and not deceived.
I dont get your reasoning.
Maybe i need sleep.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
where r u guys listening to this stuff
i wanna listen