It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Altimarans Have Now Arrived!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
www.geocities.com...

Is this site relevant? Looks like pictures of a male Altimaran?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

That's some clan for a game of some sort, probably mmorpg (from what it looks like).

I've never heard of the altimarans before, but that doesn't mean they don't exist.

I don't know who or what I have been contacted by in the past. The only one I did get a good look at in meditation seemed to be a reptilian, but it didn't look much like the typical evil threatening ones.

Don't worry about missing Boylan, he isn't on for another hour and a half. Glenn Kimball is on right now.

To be honest, the Altimaran 12 sound like the MAJESTIC 12

[edit on 4/1/2008 by biggie smalls]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Oh my gosh, that's one heck of a find, Antar.

So we seem to have all kinds of data on these entities? I never heard of them.
I cant wait for more on this.
If its true, wow!

Thanks, Antar!

link   
reply to post by antar

Here's his previous job

en.wikipedia.org...(TV_series)

Lol, the whole link won't take, it was a TV show from the 80s, Beauty and the Beast. The picture you posted was from the TV show.

[edit on 4/1/2008 by seentoomuch]

link   
Was thinking myself Looked like artist impresion of
the Khajiit from The Elderscrolls Khajiit

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

Lol! That is just plain funny as heck. I think it mentions the picture was used from the official site. I know, it is not looking real good, but hey we are in good company to listen. Hi Biggie smalls!

I do hope it is worth staying up for.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Hi

Right now I'm looking over Richard Boylan's website to see if he is for real. I remember the whole star child phenomenon he claimed years ago, and I was quite interested in that, but I haven't heard much from him since.

Is he a fraud or for real? I can't tell. He seems genuine, but that doesn't mean he's being lied to.

I hope he's right though, this planet is in serious danger. I can't believe how much denial people are in, even the intelligent community of ATS!

This is from his site:

One way to reach out to star visitors

I find it interesting he describes his method because when I was contacted by an ET in meditation, I followed a similar path.

How To Do Outreach To the Star Visitors

A recommended way to reach out to the Star Visitors is to first inform yourself about them, (using disinformation-free sources).
For example, www.drboylan.com/etraces.html

Then go to a secluded quiet place, engage in serene, open meditation, then, after a bit of meditation, proceed to respectful humble telepathic outreach, sending a message of invitation to contact, expressing loving intentions and respect. Send as much from your heart as from your mind.

There are, of course, no guarantees. But this process increases your chances.
Also, be flexible. Their response might not be to fly overhead or to show up visibly on the ground.

Be attuned to the possibility of invisible presence (sensed psychically), or to a very gentle whole-thought or visual mental impressions from them in your mind.

A Star Visitor won’t necessarily show up on the spot. They may come later, that night, for example, or at some other time. Hold yourself ready to accept them.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
OMG- that drawng reminded me of the Wizard of Oz.

I hope its worth staying up for it too.

Just think, you'll have me to thank for it if its a waste.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
The pictures of Lt. Eras Posan were created and are owned by Barbara Gipson, and are used here by her permission. They were found on Marina's Beauty and the Beast Site. 1

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Im listening to a old fella talking about Roswell..........
Am i tuned into the right station?

(on winamp radio btw)

Cheers
Mungo

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mungodave

There's a guy talking about Sodom and Gomorrah right now. Richard Boylan isn't on for another hour or so.

You're not missing much trust me

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   

No. Chek out one of the links on the first page that Biggie posted.

Good luck.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   

all the winamp stations I found are reruns that I found try the links I posted before

bah didn't notice big edited his with link in it mine was a reply to his

use his not mine, mines got static lol

[edit on 4/1/2008 by EvilBat]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
This is going to be worth listening to. Why? Because it will be a prime example of human insanity.

Its gonna be entertaining stuff.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I was a member of his site several years ago, in respect, I left because it was too newage fluff. He was not open to any negative stories or experiences and did not recognize the balance of the universe. His site was too controlled and censored. Looks like it has really expanded since those early years though, but still when it comes to this announcement I think he has really gone out on a limb. If he claims they are in contact with no proof, then its just fantasy, if he shares and leads some kind of new paradigm of exopolitics, then it will be very cool. I spoke to him about the scientific types and their work here, but they were not yet able to maintain human form at that point. I doubt Richard deals personally with less than good looking aliens.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
To all those who posted the free-links I Thank you

I must say when I first heard what was going on I seriously dropped my sandwhich on the floor and just slowly said "WTF" (all three words not the letters
. ) I can't believe what some people have fallen into.
There should be some form of proof right? Pictures? and the such where are those

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Cant do it..........due to living outside the US.

Any other ideas?

Cheers

Mungo

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
If there is anyone out there that wants to listen online, you can try this site out:

www.kfi640.com...

I have used it in the past, but not recently. The link I used in the past is now broken so you will have to search around the site for yourself.

Edit: I see they have some outside restriction on it now.... hmmm never was like that before.

[edit on 1-4-2008 by Dulcimer]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Here's Dr Boylan's message from this past July about the Altimarans.

Earth’s First Step in Joining the Cosmic Family Is to Have Some of the Cosmic Family Join Us: The Mission of the 12 Scientists From Altimar Coming To Earth Soon

The Altimarians will travel in a large mother ship, metric dimensions are 23 hectares, or about 56 acres, or roughly, if the mothership were round, about 1/3 mile by 1/3 mile.

The Altimarians are not allowed by their spiritual laws to make general use of defensive weapons, so they will be relying on Human security measures.

When I asked their Communications Officer Amanda what the Altimarians' general statement for Humankind is, she replied, "We come in peace, to help."

When they land, in 2008, I and several close colleagues will meet the Altimarians, greet them, and facilitate meetings as necessary with Human top environmental scientists and officials.

I find it interesting that only Richard and a select few are allowed to see these beings. If they're real, why wouldn't they be able to make their presence known to the world? You'd think with such superior technology they'd be able to defend themselves against human weapons.

This planet is in dire need of help, whether from humans or elsewhere, it does not matter.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Dulcimer

I know what you mean- on the other hand, will we ever accept disclosure if it was presented to us??
We should keep an open mind, strange things are happening and how much stranger can things get? I'm afraid stranger and stranger.

Myself, i would like to see them on national television...but dont forget, they are here hiding from the elite powers that be. [according to the story]

You know, i remember years ago, some remote viewer said "they" would come to Earth to help humanity- That was years ago. I dont think it was Ed Dames, i think it was another remote viewer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join