It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Incredible Hulk Movie!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
For all of you interested, there is finally a trailer for the upcoming Incredible Hulk movie starring Edward Norton.

The movie is a complete remake from the last Hulk movie and won't continue from it. It is supposed to follow the comic books more.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Well, all I can say is that i'm getting a pretty strong "rental" vibe.

Decent cast though:shk:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Look amazing. it even has the music from the original tv show. and the shot with his eyes going green, right from the tv show too. looks like they got it right. I wonder if lou ferrigno will make an appearance? this movie is based entirely on that wonderful television show.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
Look amazing. it even has the music from the original tv show. and the shot with his eyes going green, right from the tv show too. looks like they got it right. I wonder if lou ferrigno will make an appearance?

Latest rumor is that he is the Hulk's voice.

this movie is based entirely on that wonderful television show.

There is a lot of homage paid to the tv show in this movie. But I think it is best to think of this movie as it's own thing.

Marvel is now creating a Universe with these movies. Iron Man and Hulk are both part of the big picture.
The big picture being The Avengers movie.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
meh. looks better than that other piece of crap they threw out a few years back, but that's not saying much. as long as the new hulk can't jump 3 miles into the air and doesn't look like an escaped parade balloon then that's automatically a bonus.

[edit on 21-4-2008 by an0maly33]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by an0maly33
as long as the new hulk can't jump 3 miles into the air

But... that's what the Hulk does...

top topics

join