It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do U Think That The American Government Is Planning An "Alien Terrorist Attack"???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Nope. If the American government were to plan an "alien invasion", then that would be admitting they knew about aliens all along.
Plus has mentioned earlier,the American public would expect the US to mount some sort of a defense. It would be stupid to have aliens attack us the fight them. Then when all is said and done the government would have to explain why we were never told that aliens were real.
Also I find unlikely that any government would want to give up power. Meaning that if an alien attack were to happen,I doubt the US government would have anything to do with it,and most likely little to no knowledge prior to the attack.

Of course this is all just speculation.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

r u afraid of a "KID"???

Uhmm.. Doesnt seem to be, does he?

Anyway mad-head. What is this "alien interview" vid? And where did you download it?

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I downloaded at: www.para-normal.com...

Cheers mate!

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   

AGENT--- set it up...

r u afraid of a "KID"???

Im not exactly sure how Im going to do that. Im not familliar with it. Any one know who to contact to set up a debate thread between me and TheySEEAll?
A little help here?
Please?

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
It says I need to join.

I just need to ask. Is it the video of the alien interrogation? I dont think it is by the tone of your post but I would like to make sure before i bother joining yet another site.

It's not a grainy, dark video footage of an "alien" who is nodding like a cars nodding dog, with some "doctors" coming messing with his mouth and so on?

This one

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47

AGENT--- set it up...

r u afraid of a "KID"???

Im not exactly sure how Im going to do that. Im not familliar with it. Any one know who to contact to set up a debate thread between me and TheySEEAll?
A little help here?
Please?

Is there any real point?

Wouldnt the debates be better if they are set up when a decent topic has been thought up and with 2 people who are thought to be very capable of proving or debunking through good evidence and intelligent and well thought out discussion?

Not
"ARRER 51 EGSITS COZ THERE HAS BEEN LOADS OF WITNASSIS SEEN MAD LIGHTS IN DA SKIZE AND THERE IS A VID OF AN ALEAN. WHEN I SAW THE ALEAN VID I WAS LIKE WTF AND MY BUD WAS LIKE WTF MAN COZ THE ALEAN WOZ REEL AND IF YOU DONT BELEEVE THEN YOU ARE GAYE!!"

NOt suggesting any of you would debate in such a way mind.

There is no point in sorting out a debate in some testosterone fuelled craving to prove you are more intelligent (and older too by the sounds of it) than another person.

Surely that isnt the reason the debating idea has been put into fruition.

??

Just my opinion. Feel free to try and impress everyone and prove to us all and yourselves how brilliant you are by putting the other person down.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod

Originally posted by Agent47

AGENT--- set it up...

r u afraid of a "KID"???

A little help here?
Please?

Is there any real point?

Wouldnt the debates be better if they are set up when a decent topic has been thought up and with 2 people who are thought to be very capable of proving or debunking through good evidence and intelligent and well thought out discussion?

Not
"ARRER 51 EGSITS COZ THERE HAS BEEN LOADS OF WITNASSIS SEEN MAD LIGHTS IN DA SKIZE AND THERE IS A VID OF AN ALEAN. WHEN I SAW THE ALEAN VID I WAS LIKE WTF AND MY BUD WAS LIKE WTF MAN COZ THE ALEAN WOZ REEL AND IF YOU DONT BELEEVE THEN YOU ARE GAYE!!"

NOt suggesting any of you would debate in such a way mind.

There is no point in sorting out a debate in some testosterone fuelled craving to prove you are more intelligent (and older too by the sounds of it) than another person.

Surely that isnt the reason the debating idea has been put into fruition.

??

Just my opinion. Feel free to try and impress everyone and prove to us all and yourselves how brilliant you are by putting the other person down.

You make a good point but I was arguing for a debate over a randomly chosen topic not this because I dont buy the video although I find it interesting.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Fair enough!

But this video?

Is it the (in)famous alien interragation at area 51 vid? The one i gave a link to in the above thread?

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod
Fair enough!

But this video?

Is it the (in)famous alien interragation at area 51 vid? The one i gave a link to in the above thread?

Not the exact same one but simmilar, almost too simmilar.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
U PIC DA TOPIC AGENT....

REMEMBER U CHALLENGED ME...

SO FINISH URE WORK!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   

U PIC DA TOPIC AGENT....

REMEMBER U CHALLENGED ME...

SO FINISH URE WORK!!!

Ok I will.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
FINALLY i can kick sum butt!!!

ive been waitin 4 2 DAYS!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Agent47. IS there any point in you even starting? I would admit defeat straight away if I were you!!

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
TRIPLESOD--- URE AN IDIOT!!!

WHEN THE FOCK DID I SAY: "ARRER 51 EGSITS COZ THERE HAS BEEN LOADS OF WITNASSIS SEEN MAD LIGHTS IN DA SKIZE AND THERE IS A VID OF AN ALEAN. WHEN I SAW THE ALEAN VID I WAS LIKE WTF AND MY BUD WAS LIKE WTF MAN COZ THE ALEAN WOZ REEL AND IF YOU DONT BELEEVE THEN YOU ARE GAYE!!"

???

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
" 24-2-2004 at 07:43 PM"

It's there for all to see.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I'm sorry mate. I'm not haviong a dig at you. I just cant stick that style of writing!

Sorry, it just does my #in nut in!!!!

BUt, I shouldnt have snide digs at you, you mighnt be typing with your elbows for all i know.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
U SAID THAT BOUT ME IDIOT!!!

U MUST BE FROM AUSTRALIA (MATE)

TALK IN FOCKING ENGLISH PLEASE!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Oh man this is getting pretty good. Keep it going sod your getting him angrier and making him scuff up his elbows as he tries to pound out another incoherent response.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join