It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Says Obama Wants to Stop Votes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Clinton Says Obama Wants to Stop Votes

hosted.ap.org

HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) -- Democratic Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton accused rival Sen. Barack Obama and his allies of trying to stop people from voting as some of his backers have called on her to drop out of the presidential race.

The Obama campaign rejected the charge, dismissing Clinton's criticism as "completely laughable."

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
news.yahoo.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Ten Most Corrupt Politicians Include Clinton, Obama, Huckabee

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Is this another of Hillary Clinton's fanciful delusions like the Bosnian sniper fire? Or is there really a secret movement to force her out of the race before Obama's campaign is damaged by further revelations concerning his private and political life?

hosted.ap.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
If I'm Obama, I am not trying to get rid of Hillary's votes. I would sit back and relax, focusing on maintaining the lead that I have.

To risk such news coming out would be ridiculous in this stage of the game. I don't think he's that stupid, and the Bosnian story is not helping her credibility in anyone's book.

Anyway, she's going to have to win these next stages in huge ways to get back into this. I'm not counting her out, but stopping people from hitting the booths seems rather childish and not his style up to this date.

Then again, they're all snakes in the grass in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I don't think she has a prayer of winning the nomination, but she seems intent on staying in the race for some reason. Maybe she has some type of coup up her sleeve involving the superdelegate votes..

Obama is smart to publicly say he welcomes her to stay in the race. It makes him look magnanimous, and costs him nothing. I can see a lot more mudslinging in the future. McCain's people are probably enjoying the show since nobody has really given him a second glance lately.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I think Obama should just quit focusing on Hillary as if he already won. Just start campaigning.

new topics

top topics

join