It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recommend me a good book on UFOs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
The Keepers by Jim Sparks. I blew through the book in one day it was such a fascinating read.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Hitler's Flying Saucers

www.ufoinfo.com...

HITLER'S FLYING SAUCERS by Henry Stevens (Adventures Unlimited Press, $18.95 U.S.) dumps the hypothesis of ET origin entirely and argues that UFOs were first developed by Germany's Third Reich during World War II. According to Stevens, development of the saucers was a wartime necessity. When the Russians re-captured the Caucasus and knocked out the oil fields of Romania, cutting off the Reich's fuel supplies, German scientists, notably Karl Ramsauer, Ludwig Prandtl, Kurt Deibner and Erich Schumann, had to come up with a revolutionary new means of powering aircraft. The first crude saucers flew in late 1943. Reichsfuehrer-SS Heinrich Himmler took control of the project and set up a special "saucer factory" at the German rocket research center at Peenemunde on the Baltic. The project was under the control of Himmler's trusted aide, Hans Kammler, 42, who mysteriously disappeared in February 1945.

(Editor's Note: Kammler was an architect who drew up the construction plans for the Vernichtungenslager (German for destruction camp) at Auschwitz-Birkenau in southern Poland.)

Stevens takes "man-made saucer" research to the next level and provides an impressive number of source documents relating to the secret SS project. His book is far more detailed than either Man-Made UFOs 1944-1994 or Renato Vesco's Intercept UFO. He also raises disturbing questions about some of the strange events at the end of World War II. Such as "the last saucers out of Berlin." Who--or what--was aboard the four silvery Flugschieben that lifted off the runway at Templehof the afternoon of April 24, 1945? And where did they go? (The book's ISBN number is 1-931882-13- 4. Order online at www.adventuresunlimitedpress.com or send an email to [email protected]. Or send a letter to Adventures Unlimited Press, One Adventure Place, Kempton, Illinois, USA 60946.)

The Hans Kammler person perhaps is a made up person however.
Its a summary on known flying disk projects.
I heard of Otto Skorzeny as knowing all of hitlers technical projects
and died in Spain and this is nonsense, however Tesla did not die alone, he was sort of helped along as
the wear abouts of his labs were uncovered. So coming back the next
day some one may have ended it for Tesla.

They put pressure on George H. Scherff, Sr as well to find all of Tesla's
technology. He may be in a witness protection program for all the
we know of his wear abouts. Even the notion of Tesla doing anything
has been confiscated and blanked from the mind of education.
Five hundred of his pattens were removed from the public to ensure
the UFO and beam weapon secrets.

AND

ufologie.net...

"Man-made UFOs, 50 years of suppression", book by Renato Vesco and David Childress, 1971. Allots the "classics" of ufology, like the UFOs of Washington DC in 1952 or the Lubbock lights, Texas, in 1951, to "Nazi saucers" without bringing the least convincing item of information. These authors tell twaddle on Nazi saucers and produce the same forged blue prints by Van Helsing and shown by Jean-Pierre Troadec.

Proponents of Nazi flying saucers make of Renato Vesco one of their champions, but there again, all is distorted by his fans. Although he was born in 1924, he allegedly worked with secret projects for the Nazis during World War II and he was claimed to be a "senior" of Association Italian of Aeronautics since 1943, and even Chief of the technical services of the Italian Air Forces, despite him being 15 to 19 years old then! Actually, he really was a young aeronautical engineer, but never worked on anything like a Nazi flying saucer, and never claimed that. He was interested in the flying saucers after the observation of Arnold, did not believe that the saucers are extraterrestrial. He published a few articles in the 1950's expressing the belief that flying saucers are not extraterrestrial but man-made. He wrote a book in 1956 which was published in 1968. While he is presented as supporting Nazi saucers theories, he writes that the stories of Schriever are inventions and that Vril and Haunebu never existed. All he said, without evidence, was that the foo-fighters must have been nazi weapons and the flying saucers are the Avrocar. His first book was later included within David Childress texts. The explanation he gives on the so-called "Feuerball" automatic radio-controlled armored flying discs that he says the Americans called foo-fighters is such an insult to intelligence that anyone sensible should wonder if he really has anything to do with aeronautics at all.

In his second book, Vesco claims that the British landed on the moon in 1951 and on Mars in 1954 using secret nazi technology! (Nazi saucer fans general hush this down because they don't want you to discover that the "aviation expert" Vesco was just another lunatic).

Of course there is not one shred of evidence for the nazi saucer lore in any of his books.

The closest I can find to Man Made UFOs 1945 to 1995 as the book I recall
seemed mostly taken from newspaper reports through the ages so
its very dry matter of fact but should give you what was in the news.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Alien Base by Timothy Good.

Have read it over and over...a great read.

take care
res

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Try this www.tiono.com...

And SS General Hans Kammler, was a real person who ended his days be shot by his own men in Poland.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
One of my personal favorites, but you cannot buy it at just any bookstore.
I cannot disclose where I got mine..

THE MATRIX I & II
By Valdamar Valerian

top topics

<< 1   >>

join