It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geert Wilder's Film Fitna- this is the rerason we are fighting a war on terror

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
This short film sums up why this is a war on terrorism and why we must fight it. It is important to remember what is going on with radical Islam, who supports it and Why. Us who live in the west are in danger of becoming overtaken by this backward ideology and how it treats women and children. I'm surprised this hasn't been posted earlier.

video.google.com...

It is graphic and unsettling, but it is also very,very, accurate

[edit on 31-3-2008 by ARNOMANNN]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Damn!!! I forgot to hit spellcheck again!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I can't believe that no one so far has posted anything about this topic. I posted this 12 hours ago and yet not one reply. Am I to believe that no one gives a hoot about what is going in the world in regards to this topic???. Are the innocent lives that were taken "in the name of Islam" by the terrorist attacks that occured around the world mean nothing?? That maybe these people and their families are not that important anymore??? Maybe the big picture I see is different than everybody else's. Maybe I am more concerned about the future, not mine but my children and their children. I don't want to see my Daughter and Granddaughter treated like second class citizens. I don't want to see any of the freedoms we enjoy to be who we want to be taken away from us. Look at what is going in the news since the video was released. People and websites have received death threats, In Indonesia they rioted and the Prime Minister has Banned the movie and It's producer from the country. Obviously there are people out there who don't want this to be seen, for it exposes the real truth about Fundemental Islam and It's followers................

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ARNOMANNN

Alright... just got done watching. First off, I'm not really sure what all the big fuss is about... but then again, I'm not a psychotic religious freak . And that goes for "all" sides.

Bottom line, it is religion that is the conflict... every damn time. No offense to anyone and I'm sure all religions have some worthy teachings and guides for life, however they are nothing but stories. Tall tales... some truth... some fiction... all BS. Yah... I'm willing to state that and take full consequences if I'm wrong. But all the wars are ultimately fought because of religion, under the 'guise of this, that or the other. *snip* religion.

[edit on 4/1/2008 by RabbitChaser]

Mod edit: profanity

[edit on 4/3/2008 by kinglizard]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ARNOMANNN

Geert Wilders is a clown, he made a fool of himself and of Holland.
Try to see the difference between (half of the worldpopulation) normal moslims and a few islam extremists who are indeed terrorists.
Moslims are normal people with another religion then yours but thats all: they eat , sleep, love there children and take the bus just like you and me.
By the way I'm not a moslim, oh and he: look around on this great site and see what other people think what happened on 911 and who whas behind it.
I think 95 % of all Dutch people think that Geert Wilders is a fanatic extremist who is very very frustrated.
Cheers

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Illegal immigration is a more immediate threat to America. Bring the troops home, build a fence, and station Marine snipers behind it. Backwards terrorists with box cutters did not bring down the twin towers. It is all about the oil.

[edit on 4-1-2008 by groingrinder]

top topics

join