It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has anyone ever seen demons?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
In my opinion (not to say my opinion is valid), if you are seeing demons... I would do something about it fast.
After all, the only thing there is to fear is that which can take your soul (although, of course, nothing can take your soul without you freely giving it... whether you know what you are doing or not), but just being in the presence of demons is dangerous.
Since, of course, they are tricky, and will do anything to pull you farther away from God; and they can easily do so without you noticing.

So yeah... minus all my theological spouting... if I saw a demon, the first thing I'd do is fall to my knees in prayer. After all, there are things worse than death... and I'd count a demon's presence as one of them.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by IncognitoGhostman
If you want to conjure a demon don't do it. Here is a good reason why not to do it.

A year ago my wife, sister, her aunt and I used a Ouija board and well it said it was in the room and my sister said prove it. It did prove it only after we took our hands off the planchette simply so another spirit couldn�t warn us. We had 4 candles on the table and one levitated and rocked back and forth violently, then about 10 minutes later shot across the table knocking the Ouija board and an ashtray out of the way coming to rest right in front of my sister.

The next day my son (9 yrs old at the time) was sitting at the pc chatting and turned to me and said his back hurt and it felt like a fish tail was slapping him in the back. When I looked at his back there was a white outline (sort of looked like your skin when you press on it) of a fish�s tail fin on his back. I didn't want to alarm him because I remembered about the night before and he went back to the pc. About 2 minutes later he turned to me and began crying like I never saw him do before and you could see a look of total fear and pain in his eyes.

Later that day I went to the local church and prayed outside to the shrine that was there. This might sound strange but I could feel my grandparents with me then. When I returned to the house I demanded that the demon leave my son and anybody in my family alone, which it did.

Now this is where the problem is, I never said anything about myself at all. I know this evil is with me all the time almost like it's a part of me; I can feel it in my back. Plus I also get the sense that my grandparents are helping me to quell its presence and keeping it from doing any harm for now.

How can I get rid of this I don't know but would love to find out before it does so something to harm someone. See there are times when I simply snap at my wife for no reason and she really gets terrified yet at the same time I don't remember doing it.

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.
First thing you did wrong was ouji board, wut u hav to do is ask God in Jesus name for forgiveness for practicing such actions. Then you need to ask God for forgiveness for praying to a false God, which was the statue you said you prayed to outside the church LOL, Cuz that would not have helped. Now once you do that go to your house, gather your whole family, and you all create a circle, and pray to Jesus Christ, and start praying around your house going in each room pleading the Blood of Jesus!! Say it Loudly, WE PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS OVER THIS HOUSE, AND OUR LIVES IN JESUS NAME, and the spirits will leave.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Yes I have seen a demon. He tormented my sleep. I saw him in reflections, first in my dreams, then in real life. I had a pastor try to get rid of him , but if you read the Bible their are some demons you can only get rid of through prayer and fasting. I stopped eating and prayed every night.

He was bigger then I was, A big black shadow with wide murderous eyes full madness. He told me without words if he could get his hands on me he would kill me. [ I must have been protected by my angels. ] He growled at me.

A DEEP BASE IN HIS VOICE LOWER THEN ANYTHING I HAVE EVER HEARD SHOOK YOUR SOUL AND GUT. MADE ME TREMBLE. NOT HUMAN SOUNDS.

He played tricks on me to try to get me not to cast him out. He pretended he was a small child and said..

" Why do you hate me ? "

Trying to gain my sympathy.

For months he had turned my radio on while I was sleeping so I would wake up startled.

HE SPOKE TO ME AND SAID :

GOD IS EVIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I asked him " Why is God Evil ? "

He quoted a scripture from the book of Jude.

He told me :

" If the angels that kept not their first estate were cast under everlasting chains of darkness, what makes you thing you and all your sin will be saved ??? "

Then he played a few more tricks on me before I cast him out of my house. He obeyed , but sat out side my window growling until morning to scare me.

I had not learned to bind DEMONS properly yet. I was just a kid. I told him to get out of my house in the name of Jesus. He did. He got out of my house and sat OUTSIDE my window.

YOU MUST BIND THEM AND GIVE EXACT DIRECTIONS !!!!!!!!!

CAST THEM BACK FROM WHERE THEY CAME FROM TO WAIT FOR THEIR JUDGMENT!!!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Have I seem a demon? I see one all the time.

It happens about once a month just around the time my wife's cycle starts. Er..

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Not all demons are violent at first . You invite them in with drug usage , poor choices..

[ NO DEMON IS GOOD OR HAS YOUR WELL BEING IN MIND EVEN IF THEY SEEM DOCILE OR POLITE OR OFFER YOU GIFTS OR KNOWLEDGE. SAY NO ! ]

I have seen them in dreams and visions as well. They speak but turn their heads. They must be ugly or have lost their beauty since the fall. They always cover their faces.

I made a witchcraft demon leave and I had a vision of a slumped over man in a large black hoodie. He was all alone in a bright white room. I said " YOU MUST LEAVE YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE. " The man grumbled. " I SAID YOU MUST LEAVE IN THE NAME OF JESUS YOU CANNOT STAY. " He grumbled again and left through a door still grumbling.

This was a vision and not in wake time. But I understood the white to be my soul and vessel and the demon as an intruder made to leave.

Say the " OUR FATHER " REPENT OF YOUR SINS BEFORE CASTING THEM AWAY. YOUR SINS ATTRACT THEM. OR IF YOUR HOLY AND DOING GODS WILL THEY MAY COME TO DISRUPT AND STOP YOUR WORK. REPENT. BE HONEST WITH GOD. CLEANSE YOURSELF. DO NOT BE AFRAID. PRAY. CLEANSE YOUR HOUSE AND YOUR BODY.

Hope that helps.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
i have seen demons all my life (im 20 now) and they have always either tried to kill me or tried to talk to me...it started when i was 10, i was at my grandparents house...i was in a room alone and it was pitch black, i awoke to a shriek or something trying to get out...so i grabbed my flashlight and shined it in the direction where the sound came...it was a shadow at first then it came into view...it had horns, grey marbled skin, and spikes on his arms, he was in the form of a man...he came toward my bed, i was afraid but i said"where did u come from" it said in the most evil cold voice u can stand without crying out of fear"a place u cant go to" i said"why" he said"because ur innocent and thats y im here to take ur innocience" he tried to pull my eye out but i turned my head and he just scratched me and he dissappeared...next i was 15 same house same room...it awoke me to be right in my face...i swung and it pissed it off, it grabbed me threw me off the bed and pushed itself inside me...it felt like acid being dumped on me...10 mins later it came out and it was pale and it said "ur mine when the time comes" and thats it.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I'm sure loads of people have seen things their minds have called demons. What I'm also sure of is that none of these people have the slightest shred of evidence that what they saw actually was a demon.

So no, until someone has demonstrated that demons exist, no one can say for sure whether they've seen one. But that won't stop the "Supernatural" crowd on here playing Sam & Dean.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Seeing demons is unnatural. But the reasons range from the mundane (mental health issues ) to the spiritual ( previous pacts/ natural ability/curses, hauntings, etc etc).

I would urge anyone to get and get help. Start with the physical/ physiological and move to the spiritual. You need face-to face help as opposed to the internet gurnings of fakes and wannabees. Some of the techniques for removing demons are very dangerous if the person has a mental health problem as opposed to a spiritual one.

Xtianity is not the only way blind faith is nothing in comparison to technical knowledge and real ability. I have seen a Jesuit that could not save himself but humble asked the ceremonial magicians to help rid him of an infestation.

Those that want to see demons should join a reputable magical lodge and get face to face trainings but be careful what you ask for. Avoid internet gurus.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

How come no one has ever managed to get evidence of demons? The benefit to the world's knowledge would be fantastic, and if half of their apparent abilities are true, it would be very easy for a scientist to detect them.

Weird.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
In a state of sleep paralysis I have seen and felt demons twice. Both times they sought to harm me physically, once succeeding to an extent but I am recovering. Regularly I pray, as much as is within God's will, that God will allow me to stand in the gap between the forces of evil and my wife and children. This prayer has been answered with a price. Both times they appeared as shadows, humanoid in form with eyes of fire and both times the name of the Savior Jesus Christ sent them away. I have also seen them in the same form in dreams.

My wife has seen them while awake in similar forms and always emanating maleficence, she has also seen them in dreams. My sister in her teenage years , in Christian love came alongside another young woman battling with demonic possession. When this woman came into my parents house she said she saw white forms around the perimeter of the building. She stated she knew she was safe but also said that she couldn't stay there forever and that 'he' would be angry.

Yes I and people I love have seen them, they exist but the forces of good are stronger and are also present. Demons know that if they do not reveal themselves to you that you will stay in doubt both about them and the Lord Jesus Christ. If you really want proof of them, turn to Christ, then you will become the hated enemy. The more you strive to become like Christ, the more you will be attacked and the more you will 'see' them both figuratively and literally.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

As you have replied to me shall I do so to you.

"This forum is for the general discussion of a wide range of paranormal phenomena that includes remote viewing, ESP, OBE, telepathy, ghosts, spirits, etc. Participants should be aware that this is a highly speculative forum where topics and responses will tend to lean in favor of the existence of these phenomena. Those who would wish to refute these subjects should be aware of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of supporting the free examination of "alternative topics" which includes the paranormal."

Sorry, I really have not got the time to go into the reasons why I believe that demons exist. I am quite content that my training has led me to the conclusion that demons exist. In short I have proved their existence to my satisfaction.

Rgds

T

[edit on 25-2-2010 by Tiger5]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
cause they've died trying or their smart enough not to go that far.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AD5673

If you have interest in spirits or are seeking to understand an experience you have had I highly recommend the following article:

www.watchtower.org...

I too have dealt with similar experiences as other posters here. You may or may not believe in spirits, God, or the like so I can't expect this information to be taken completely seriously. All I can say is that I mean every word of it, and it's the result of years of experience, research, and talking to others who have had strange things happen to them. Take this information as you will, but I believe it to be true.

Not all strange experiences can be explained by demonic activity. Certainly there are a number of explanations that cover breathlessness, hearing voices, seeing odd apparitions, or movement, etc. Drugs, alcohol, sleep deprivation, or mental disorders can explain many such one-time experiences or even multiple ones that occur occasionally throughout one's life. In most cases it is healthy to dismiss these and mere flukes. Why become overly concerned about something that you thought you saw out of the corner of your eye, or thought you heard in the next room? Obsession over such episodes could lead to unrealistic fear or unnecessary anxiety.

However, if you take reasonable steps to rule out multiple episodes of strange occurrences or if the occurrences are blatantly obvious as to need little or no effort to be explained as supernatural, then finding reasonable answers as to why they are occurring can lead to liberation from the anxiety, fear, and trouble that are sure to come.

Through a systematic study of the Bible you can build a faith not based on blind acceptance, but based solidly on your reasoning ability. You can be as sure that God exists as you are that the sun will rise tomorrow. No, none of us can say for sure that it will rise, but would you expect anyone to call you crazy for making that assertion? For sure, many will call you crazy for believing in God and spirits, but your reasons for believing in their existence will be real and solid, and you will not be embarrassed or feel that you have stepped outside the realm of reasonableness and into mindless faith. If you have a bible open it to Hebrews chapter 11:1 and read the biblical definition of what faith is. It is much different than the the emotionally charged faith that so many atheists rightfully mock.

Once the bible has earned your trust it will teach you all you need to know about evil spirits (demons) and good spirits (God, Jesus, and Angels). These beings are real, not just internal struggles, but they have their own personalities. Each have their own agenda and reasons for the activities in which they engage, and sometimes their agenda involves us personally.

In the case of demons their motive is pretty simple: make us do anything that displeases God. They try to do this in many ways. Most of the time their influence is indirect; after all this world's system is constructed in a manner to cause us to disobey God. They also try direct methods; they may seek to inspire fear in a person in the hope of causing that person to submit to their will or to make them engage in a false-religious, God dishonoring practice. Any practice that has it's roots in false religion will be in fact worship of the demons. For example: let's say a person is repeatedly being harassed by a demon in their home. That person may learn from an acquaintance that he can keep the demon in check by carrying a certain item with him, or by performing a ritual. However, since the harassed person places his faith and practice in an item or ritual created by a false religion the demon gets what he wants! The demonic activity is unlikely to stop for very long, and he may have to continue doing these things to supposedly keep it at bay... but what really happens is that over time the demon gains more and more control over the person's life.

Demons evidently gain pleasure from inspiring fear in their victims. Even if the person doesn't engage in some false practice, it still gives them a sense of power over a person when they don't understand what is happening and are filled with fear. Humans are God's creation and if they can drive them mad and cause them harm it is enjoyable to them.

Lastly, demons enjoy watching a person commit sins that alienate a person from God. They are sex-crazed, rebellious, and violent. An earlier poster mentioned the Nephilim, sons of rebelious angels that came to earth. Their reason for coming to earth was to take on human bodies and experience sexual relations with the beautiful women of the earth. Their fascination with sex is because it is a perversion of a gift from God and causes God grief to see his creation corrupted. Some women and men have experienced sexual-oriented assault from some demons. Some people have learned to experience lucid dreaming in order to engage in lust-filled sexual episodes even while they sleep. What ends up happening though is the demons end up manifesting themselves even in the lucid dream state. Demons are attracted to a person who engages in God-dishonoring practices such as drug & alcohol addiction. Anyone who is enslaved to an addictive mind-altering behavior opens themselves up to demonic suggestion that enslaves them to these evil spirits and makes them unfit to serve God - which is what they're after. You don't have to be a professed Satanist to worship the Devil or demons, if you are a slave to these types of things or practice a false religion then you are doing the will of these evil spirits.

To get free from the influence and to protect yourself from demons you need to know the truth from the bible. That may seem an unreachable concept - truth. But, I promise, it certainly is possible. The truth is unbelievably simple to any person with an honest heart that is seeking to know what all of this is about. You need a systematic study of the Bible, you need to know how to find the answers to your questions, and not just any old answer will do, you need an answer that satisfies not just your heart but your mind as well. You need association with other such people that are searching for God with an honest heart free from the influence of God-dishonoring practices - a clean people that have God's approval. They can help you understand the bible and how to counter Satan's attacks. Noone is perfect, and even true religion has sinners as adherents. But don't let the hypocrisy of some individuals make you bitter toward God. God wants to be found by you and he has provided everything you need, you just have to keep seeking.

The next time you experience an attack by a demon call out to God using his personal name: Jehovah. You may have to struggle to say his name if you are afraid. But try, the demon will know what you are trying to do and may try to stop you physically or through fear. Say it in your own mind and keep trying to say "Jehovah, help me!" out loud. When you can, turn on the lights, and then pray to Jehovah. Thank him for protecting you and ask him to help you understand what it is you need to do to please him and to get rid of the demons. Try to think of anything in your home that may be tied to occult practices such as books on demonology or magic. Any items that would be used in an occult practice, a Ouija board, an item that has been blessed by a witch, mystic or the like. Some of these items may have cost you a great deal or even be sentimental to you, but if you destroy them it shows Jehovah that you asked him for help in earnestness and that you desire to serve him alone in an acceptable way. It shows the demons that you KNOW that they exist and why they are there. It proves to Jehovah, his son Jesus, Angels, and Demons that your will is to be clean and free from Satan's influence and that you recognize the true God to be sovereign. The demons may continue to try to gain the best of you, but pray as often as is necessary (and even when it isn't!).

Lastly I recommend you contact Jehovah's Witnesses in your area. You can look them up in your phone book or an online phone directory. Search for "Jehovah's Witnesses". They will help you in your battle with the demons. Ask them for a bible study and tell them about your experience - they will believe you!

I was a Jehovah's witness for 20 years before I fell into a life of sin and was disfellowshipped (excommunicated). I say this because it proves that living a clean life free from Satan's influence is an important part of being recognized as one of them. They are helping me to make changes that will let me have a clean standing with God again. They can help you too!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Demons, no, but when I was little I saw monsters in my closet.

edit on 27-10-2010 by quantum_flux because:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AD5673

Other from turning on the TV, no sorry, no demons here, It's sort of like dropping a pebble into a pond and the ripples spread out as far as they go. So in other words, the more people you tell, the more the event spreads. Some people just refuse to listen to what the people are saying, therefor do not see what the others are seeing, its a bit like a mind game. All though there are things we can not explain still, but I do know that the mind can do some crazy things to people. Just take a look around today, I am sure you will see what I mean
Take good care

Love and peace

Rick

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AD5673

this is just what i have gained from my research on the subject but from what ive heard you should try and communicate with it demons are said to be human friendly but trying to use the bible or brandishing a cross and saying things like get back foul beast and i send you back to the depths of hell in the name of god will only piss it off then u r in trouble and also things like nine foot circles and holy water are insulting and can land u in a bit of trouble with demons ...... ever thought of just saying hi it was nice feeling ur presence but could u please leave... that might work

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I cant say definitively that I have seen a demon. It is possible that it was a poltergeist. My definition of a demon is something that never truly existed on this plane but comes from a different plane. A poltergeist is someone that has died, is an intelligent spirit and can interact with the world around it.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
why the hell can no one spell in this thread?

demons arent real.
you havent seen one.
the end.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by epitaph.one
why the hell can no one spell in this thread?

demons arent real.
you havent seen one.
the end.

Why are you close minded? And tell my spell-check I cant spell

And if your not going to add any ideas or info why are you here. Don't be an ass, go somewhere else.
edit on 27-3-2011 by SilntShdw because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I dont know if im necroing a post or whatever, but ill post this anyway. When i was young, just before I was about to enter high school, I live in canada so i have pre-school, then 6 years of school, then we enter high school for 5 years before college and university... My family moved town, and we did so when i was about to enter high school, the day my father bought a pool and it was installed, something woke me up in my sleep, when i was sleeping, i felt like something was on me, and I woke up, on me was this huge lion or tiger, or whatever huge wild cat, but stripped from his furs, you could see bones, flesh, bloods, veins everything, he had no skin, he had a forked tails, and when he saw me, i sensed, all sort of things like hatred, jealousy, fear, anger, ... and he gave me that look, that you never forget like when someone you know for long, look at you when u have done something wrong, but this was something else, this was more deeper, and has his gaze on me faded, he started vanish into some sort of smoke, just above my bed there was a window, it was summer time so everything was open, he vanished threw the window while shutting it close. yet to this day, im still not sure what this was, but i know it was real, i know it wasnt a dream, because at that time I was doing only, and only one dream, i dont know why i call them dreams, they are closer to nightmares anyway, but even i still dont care dreams, nightmares, its the same thing and that wasnt it, now to this day i dont know who that was, but i remember when thing, he wasnt happy, i wasnt suposed to wake up in my sleep, he was pissed, so if anyone has any idea what that was, please tell me, i heard some stories, like the witch, who sleep on you while you sleep, and some other stuff, but it wasnt that, im sure of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join