It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has anyone ever seen demons?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I had an encounter with what you would call for lack of a better word, a demon. And since, it has never left me in one form or another. My friends always say i have a split personality and i think that is a reflection of my encounter. I cant say anything 'bad' or 'evil' has happened to ME but depending on how others portray themselves around me, terrible things can happen to them.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Well, my Mum told me when I was little that I was screaming in my room so she came in. Apparently I told her that there was a little man with horns on his head at the doorway laughing at me.

She knew I didn't have the knowledge at the time to make it up, so she took me to her bed because she was more scared than I was.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AD5673

I'm going to share with all of you a very personal experience i DO NOT tell people lightly. I will most likely be rediculed and thought crazy but i expect it. So here is my story.

One night me and my family were driving from Florida to Mass. to move...Upon the start of the trip my soul had been in turmoil over my use of drugs, sex, and physical addictions to the flesh we all have and experience, i cried inside and made a commitment i was done with sin (obviously we cannot stop it but my soul said NO MORE!) i was wanting to turn my life around. I prayed that night at a hotel room for Jesus to come into my heart once again and to forgive me and help me. That night i fell into a deep sleep and this was my dream

i saw a large mirror and stepped in front of it, instead of seeing me, i saw what looked like a man and a woman mixed together, it's eyes were dark and sunken in like that of a heroin addict on a binge for months, i was going to ask who are you...but i knew, it was Satan. I tried to speak but i couldn't i felt as if i was being choked and the feeling that restrained my entire being was that of fear, it was as if i was being choked by fear itself, i could not move or speak. in my dream i stuttered and attempted to say IN THE NAME OF JESUS I REBUKE YOU, eventually i screamed it out in my dream and immediately i woke up.

upon waking up this being, Satan, was STANDING AT THE FOOT OF MY BED! (or if im wrong about it being satan is was DEFINATELY a demon....tho my spirit strongly told me this was him)

the same emotions overtook me but this time they were completely real, the only way i can help you imagine how it felt was if you woke up to an entire pack of wolves fangs sneering at you and blood dripping from their teeth onto your head. i was completely immobilized i could not move, i could not speak. (this was a hotel room and my father and mother were sleeping right next to me) i was trying to call out for help to them, but i layed there completely paralyzed wishing i could call to them for help.

finally after 5 minutes of this i calmed myself and told myself i was a child of God, he could not hurt me. i started to stutter IN THE NAME OF JESUS I REBUKE YOU, when it finally came out i shouted it loudly and immediately he vanished from site and peace overtook my feeling of fear and helplessness.

IM SORRY TO THOSE WHO WILL MOCK THIS PERSONAL EXPERIENCE - IT WAS VERY REAL AND I AM NOT MAKING IT UP -

God Bless

on a side note: this is the same effect aliens have been known when abducting people, they are paralyzed by fear. these beings are one and the same, they are deceivers, they have come to steal kill and destroy.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Your experience verifies, daersoulkeeper. Other readers may not know what this means, but I'm sure you do. Thanks for your testimony.

[edit on 26-1-2009 by saint4God]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by IncognitoGhostman

Go to deliverance.com and say the prayers. Any good Pentecostal church will help you. Call on the name and blood of Jesus Christ for help. Denounce your sin of playing with the oiji board. Ask God for forgiveness. After that command the demon to leave you in Jesus's name and with the power of the blood. Ask Jesus to never allow any demons in you or your family again. Remember if you do not turn from this sin after you are forgiven, the demon has a legal right to come back with seven more demons more evil than itself!!!!!May God be with you.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I have seen what you might think of as a demon. However, they are not influenced by your God and could care less about what humanity does.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Charlatan

I just want to say to you, I believed the same thing and was told this by many youth pastors and adult pastors alike. Everyone that I asked told me that it was impossible to see demons and they wouldn't bother you. From my experiences I have learned differently. I had one that followed me often and sat in my room at night, taunting me. I told him to go away many times and he never did. He got pissed when I talked about God or read from the bible but sometimes he would laugh as though it caused him no harm at all. I am still a firm believer in God and Jesus Christ. I am however, unlike most "christians" you will meet. I disagree with some things that the church teaches for example what my old youth pastors told me...So bottom line, I've seen more than one and I can't find a reasonable explanation from a Pastor. I am not sure why, maybe I just haven't found the right one.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
It was about 7:00 A.M. in the morning and I was getting ready to go to work. I had just moved in with my boyfriend so I had my mirror stand right between living room and the kitchen. I had felt like something had been watching me from the time I had moved in this house and was feeling a little strange as I was putting on my make up. I thought it seemed awful dark in the kitchen and looked up at the light to make sure it was on (it was). I noticed the corner by the back door seemed really dark and felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I walked toward the back door and was very close when I felt something pull me back and away from the door. It all happened so fast and as I was pulled back my eyes went to that corner and in the darkness I saw this awful white face. I screamed naturally and didn't know I could move so fast ... down the hall my boyfriend met me to see what happened and said I was ghost white. He went to look but the kitchen was all back to normal...lights on still but darkness gone.

I have never tried to conjur up demons and I believe strongly in God and Jesus. All I know is the 2 years I lived in that house..I didn't feel comfortable and watched my boyfiend turn into someone I didn't know any longer. I moved out and left him because he became very abusive and unreasonable. I am fine now.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
i want to have friend for a demon

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
The most important thing about any negative, supernatural experience is to keep yourself from being drawn in to fear and anger. That can be really hard when there's crazy stuff going on.

Remember your place in the world. And that is that you're in the world! These other, supernatural entities do not have the aurhority in your life that you do.

I just posted some thoughts on the subject, so don't want to reinvent the wheel too much. Here's the link....

www.answersToTheWorldsProblems.com

First rule of thumb about the supernatural is to avoid it. Demonic beings are like super bullies. The world is a fantastic place all it''s own without seeking them out. If you do things that may attract them like playing with ouja boards and contacting the dead, they're likely to take notice, and give you a run for your money.

Outside of that, keep a positive mindset. Ground yourself in love, and all the best things in life.

If you're still feeling scared, approach things scientifically and eliminate natural explanations. Get some help from a psychologist, or if really crazy things are happening, get some proof that you can take to a religious person (priest, etc.). If you're really in dire straights, and have ruled out natural sources, get your house blessed, and get help from the church. If you've got something serious going on, chances are the person blessing your house will figure it out. You can take the next step to exorcism if you need to from there.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Yes,
Once.... back in 94, I saw a demon.

It was the craziest thing I'd ever experienced... especially since I didn't believe in demons and then I realized that I had created it due to a conflict inside of myself. Fixed the conflict, an the demon vanished.

[edit on 13-3-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Didnt Aaron C. Donahue do it AND film it?
oh wait he turned out to be a psycho hell bent on killing his parents

after everyone realised he was nuts, all his sites went down, dammit.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strigoi

I am not scared of any demon. I am an atheist. I will make sure to have a weapon like a broom in the room when i do it.

i've read your posts in this thread and can say you are not ready for a demon encounter. for one do you even know which demon you would like to speak too? i would start by researching the 72 spirits of solomon and read from there. they aren't the only demons for there are such ones as the six superior spirits of hell and many more. you will also need to know the designated demons sigil. each demon has there own abilities, some will kill you and anyone near by, some will be helpful, some will talk/some won't and most will scare the # out of you if not spiritually ready. i'm in the masons and have been involved in religion for a long time. conjuring a demon is no joke and not as easy as talking to a mirror at night. you need sacred symbols, shapes and words as well as spiritual maturity and a full understanding of what you are doing

[Edited on 25-2-2004 by Strigoi]

I caught something on video and think maybe you may know what it is. Can you respond?

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I've seen a demon! It came out from my twin brother. It was not physical in form, and it was green. I have also seen another spirit come out from my brother, and it was white. The green demon was very angry. My brother has seen it appear from out of him as well. The white one was not angry though.

I've also had experiences where the demon talks from another person to me. I've seen peoples eyes go blackish while looking at me, and talking to me. In this same period of time, I was looking in the mirror and my eyes appeared to be the same black like eyes that I seen on the other people. Some time after that, I had an experience where my tongue began to flicker like a snakes tongue, and my mouth also felt like fire. It was very unpleasant.

Some time in that same period (roughly 4 months of different experiences), I had seen a fog following me from roof top to roof top, as I was walking down the street.

Demons, and/or spirits do indeed exist. Only few experience their true presence. I believe that there are barriers withing everyone's brain to prevent people from seeing other dimensions; but I know they exist. Maybe one day, a mind reading device will be invented, and we can watch peoples experiences on tv; More specifically, we can watch mine. My experiences would captivate any audience. That would be proof enough for any sceptic.

Until then, live in peace, and know that Love is the way to freedom.

Peace!

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AD5673

As far as seeing a "demon" goes, hmmm...
My sister did part of her nursing clinical at a psychiatric ward and she said a lot of people there claim to be able to see demons. They put them on meds to make the "demons go away". Apparently meds can do that.

Originally posted by onehappyangel
I believe that there are barriers withing everyone's brain to prevent people from seeing other dimensions...

Meds, I tell you, meds is the magic barrier that shields all of our vision.
Some people just need more than others.

[edit on 18-3-2009 by mmariebored]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
[edit on 18-3-2009 by Holly123]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Demons are fallen angels why is it that everyone says demons will kill you and there bad. They are angels that have let the darkness take over there hearts. But this also means that if they were good at one time then they can be good again. God Forgives all that is what i get from studying the bible and scripture. Jesus died for our sins. Why would angels not be included in that they are and they need guidance

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysticalzoe
reply to post by AD5673

My Dad saw a demon once, and only once. Everyone on my Mom's side and dad's side has seen at least one or two ghosts in their lifetime.

My Dad told me this story, he was downstairs in his basement cleaning it out, when he heard what sounded like scratching noises all around him and a sound of an animal. He turned around and saw this black shaped demon that looked like a dog with red eyes. My dad screamed, yes grown men scream, and ran upstairs, locked the basement door and left his house for 3 days. He was that freaked out, he came back, and went into the basement and the thing was gone. He said it scared him badly enough he quit astral projecting himself. This was back in the late 70's, after i was born.

[edit on 9-11-2008 by mysticalzoe]

I may have seen the same thing. I was staying in the basement of an old house, it was my bedroom actually. I didn't really believe in the paranormal/ghosts/demons anything. And I wasn't the least bit frightened at sleeping in this creepy old basement. I was right at home down there.

I was asleep at the time. I remember sitting up to see a huge wolf/dog standing on my bed, looking down at me. I sat up and reached out to it, kind of an instinctual response to seeing a dog (I love dogs). I was going to pet it. As I reached out to pet it, the fur on this thing changed...it turned all matty and nasty, like it had been rolling around in blood and mud. Its eyes flashed a deep red and it turned around jogged into the shadow of the corner of the basement. I must of rolled over and went back to sleep, I don't really remember. It felt like more of a dream than anything else...but I am convinced that it was no dream.

Things changed for me after that night. A few nights later I was again sleeping in that basement, I kind of blocked out that whole dog thing for a while. But a few nights later something happened again. When I woke up the entire basement was destroyed. A tv was smashed, a lamp destroyed, a table destroyed, all the pictures on the floor, just a disaster in that basement. Apparently I flipped out and destroyed everything I could get my hands on sometime during the night. Which doesn't make any sense. None of that stuff was mine. I felt bad about it, even though I have almost no memory of doing any of it.

That was at least 3 years ago, and things have only gotten worse. I can't really get into the rest. But at least some good came of it. Now I am drug/alcohol/nicotine free, I take a bazillion vitamins every day, eat very healthy.

But I believe what I saw in that basement was a demon, that my lifestyle at the time allowed it "in", that it has had a very negative impact on my life since then, and that it continues to this day. And that I have no idea how to deal with this situation now.

And its not so black and white as all that. Its hard to explain. But the things I've witnessed since then and experienced...

Negative proof someone called it. That's kind of my boat. Found out the hard way.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AD5673

I hate to be a party pooper but demons do not exist.
The devil does not exist.
The belief in the occult and the paranormal is for
gullible and naive people.
Want to see a demon ?
Go chew on a '___' tab and trip out on your image in the mirror.
Draw pentagrams on the floor to conjure the devil or bay at the new full moon.
Otherwise it ain't going to happen.
I am a fuctional atheist and i don't believe in that wrath of god crap either.
Ghosts don't exist.
Man is a two legged vengeful superstitious abomination and more often than not a violent and vile creature.
Man is his worst enemy.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
When I came here to ATS it didnt take long time before I started wondering about you christian americans.

Jeeez, people...what did you do to have all those nasties flying after you all the time? What did you do to deserve this? Were you intergalactic warlords in your past lives and got bad karma to pay or what? I am just wondering....because you must be the most haunted people in the world. You need to start doing some good around here before the steps down to eternal hellfire starts glowing in the ground.

I read in another thread about demons here that (among other things), sex outside marriage would make it easier to attract demons. That made me worried actually. But then again, I dont see demons chasing 90% of my country's people around...nah, they are busy over at the USA chasing you guys! I realize I have lots to learn about these beings...first thing I am going to talk to them about is their strange priorities.

Cheers and good luck

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join