It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has anyone ever seen demons?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673
EVERYONE in my family have seen something paranormal(exept my sister) she's the only wierd one as i call her lol
(its the other way around) soo anyway wen i was little i saw demons on my bed they were truing to scare me and probably killl me. I jst wanted to know what you guys have seen or think or whatever. Pkease dont think im wierd im not i just saw a lot of paranormal things this is only one of them and everyone in my famaliy has seem their share of paranormal things

[Edited on 23-2-2004 by AD5673]

Hey "AD"
I don't think you're wierd, if you are, I am too..

But demons? SURE about that?

I'd say you saw spirits, not DEMONS... and I don't think they did wanna scare you, they usually don't, some of them just have odd ways of "telling/showing" us themselves, not to scare by meaning, Thats what I think!
//MillsCore

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
First thing the abstinence of light is darkness. Don't be fooled by a demon...they are not afraid of the Bible, crosses or anything that is supposed to represent holy. They are only afraid of the Blood of Christ the one that is def. Holy...meaning that if you have accepted Jesus as your one and only Savior. The thing is not to put your faith in a cross or some "relic" it is to put your faith in Christ. Christ is the only one who can help you get rid of demons...standing in Christ's name is stronger that any man made cross. I think you should pray, and ask God to close your "third eye" it is against the will of God for His children to see anything to do with demons and witchcraft. Pray with me my Heavenly Father, I come to you in front of your throne, Please close my third eye, for the things I see, I don't want to see and I am not meant to see it. Please break the chain of what my parent might have done, please break the chain of what what parents parents might have done and of their parents parents. I will not carry the curse of what my fore fathers did. I am coming to you God, for I love you, and want to do what is right in your Name. Keep me safe and know I love you. Please forgive me my sins and let it be so in God's almighty name. For you God are the Alpha and Omega and the beginning and the end. Amen

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by AD5673

I'v seen BEK'S before (Black eyed kids), that frightened me.

KWytch

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AD5673

I think almost half of the people here believe way more than they should anyway. Go ahead and let us in on your secret.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673
Not really i guess they just want to scare you. Personaly i know the devil wants, He watches over me, and wants me in hell i nkwo that for sure and if i tell you people ehy you wouldnt belive me.

It's not just you man. The devil wants to take everyone to hell the more he can take the better.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I did when I was a kid. I would see this evil looking cat demon face and then I would pass out and have night terrors. Turns out I was not the only one because after the internet craze took off I noticed other people telling the same stories about an evil looking demon cat face and then going right to sleep after seeing it like see it then boom your asleep and then they would have night terrors. So i knew I was not seeing things. I saw that demon thing and had night terrors every night for a month and a half.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join