It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians, Saudis Expect US Attack On Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Russians, Saudis Expect US Attack On Iran

www.rense.com

The US Congress, the US media, the American people, and the United Nations, are looking the other way as Cheney prepares his attack on Iran.

According to Novosti, Russian Colonel General Leonid Ivashov said "that the Pentagon is planning to deliver a massive air strike on Iran's military infrastructure in the near future."

If an American president can start a war exactly as Adolf Hitler did with pure lies ...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Another alarming news from US ignorance of humans, or natures life in earth...

Please, you guys from USA in here, act against those maniacs, when we still have some time, and its running out fast, its time to do that now! Give your voice to hear, dont obey this madness: "No More Wars!"

You will loose many of your friends in this, and you will loose everything they have achieved in Iraq. You will suffer your self from this, like people you bomb with your ignorance and greed.

They Bomb Iraq,
They Occupy Iraq,
Then what?

They didnt know.

They bomb Iran,
They bomb it more,
Then what?

They still dont know.

In your leaders incompetence, and their personal greeds and agenda witch is not build to serve your interests, you can not win, and you wont in this one neither. Peace!

"Top Secret" information from US first targets in coming campaign:
bmspages.com...;jsessionid=A07827E6CD21B82C948C571593DC80C8

www.rense.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Well hold up a second. You're saying we should go die fighting our government in order to protect Iran? And what will the Iranians be doing in the meantime? I suppose burning our flags in their streets?

I'm completely against the corruption our government is plagued with. However, my countrymen and I are not about to lay down our lives to save a country that will most likely just point to our sacrifice as being afraid of them. Why should their lives be spared at the expense of ours, when many of them will hate us until the day they die?

I'll protest the war, I'll vote for politicians that vote against it, and I'll speak against it. But my life will not be laid down to save people who would never in a million years do the same for me.

You can't really call me selfish for that either. Despite what most people will claim on the Internet, 90% of the world would probably make the same decision.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
[color=#BCD2EE]

Already posted:

Rumors from Russia about Iran

[color=#CDCDB4]Please join discussion in the above link.

Thread closed.

[font=Arial Black][color=#CD5555]--khunmoon--
mod&member[/font]

new topics

top topics

join