It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There will be NO mandatory tracking chip! Here's why:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Do the Elitists want to track us down and keep us under constant surveillance?

YES.

Do the Elitists want massive civil uprising?

NO.

While a national ID card is easy to sell to the public, we are fighting terrorism, blah, blah, blah, if the govt. ACTUALLY took steps to implement VeriChip, then that would NOT be met very peacefully.

And why inject everyone with a chip if all you have to do is put an RFID into the National ID card?

Don't get me wrong, there is a movement towards a cashless, total surveillance society. No, we will not have a TOTALLY cashless society (did you ever owe your neighbor $20), but it will bet increasingly hard and unpopular to buy with cash.

And a National ID will accomplish just that.

You won't be able to buy or sell without a card, as prophesied. And you will hold it in your right hand (at least when you use it).

You won't be able to work, shop, travel, drive, or LIVE without one.

But a chip is totally unnecessary and I DON'T think the Elite is stupid enough to implement one.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I don't know, what about where it also says in the forhead?

The way I read it though, it does not sound like a choice. It says he will "CAUSE"
all that do not have the mark of God to receive the mark. It may not be a chip at all , but something that we perceive as supernatural? Mabey by being a part of the system , is the same as having the mark? If your not part of the system, you can buy sell, etc .

Then the bible has been changed throughout history, so how was it really written? I do not know. I do believe there is a creator, I don't take the bible word for word, but I think its general directive is true. I do not rely on a preacher or someone to tell me what the truth is. Truth is a relative thing. Its a perception.
My truth and yours are not the same thing. Therefor there is not one truth.
There just is. Any way, getting off topic, sorry about that.

If a chip came out I would not take it just for the principle of the thing regardless of my beliefs.

I think a lot of us that question the media, and what we are told and look for
our own way, are going to be ok in the long run. It may not be the easy road,
but in our souls journey, its the yellow brick road.

Ama

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by thetruth777
Don't get me wrong, there is a movement towards a cashless, total surveillance society. No, we will not have a TOTALLY cashless society (did you ever owe your neighbor $20), but it will bet increasingly hard and unpopular to buy with cash.

We are already being programmed to be a cashless society. Have you seen any of the VISA check card commercials? They started out by making the card a faster substitute for checks. Now they are attacking cash. People who pay with cash are being depicted as holding the rest of us back. See how the people with check cards are coreographed to move so smoothly until someone using cash brings the whole dance to a halt...

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Introducing the chip will conflict with many peoples' beliefs.

If the chip is introduced, it will be the BIGGEST mistake possible, as they will be reminded (violently) that people still run this country.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Everyone thought vaccines would be the end of the world. Now they are common. Then social security numbers would be the end, now they are mandatory. Then it was bar codes, the mark of the beast. Now we can't live without them.

This is just my opinion, nothing more.

They will start by chipping the old and infirm who might get lost. That way they can find and save them. Then they will start chipping the newborns, so no one can steal them.

By the next generation or maybe one over it will be normal to be chipped.

We may be the last generation that was born truly free.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Dosen't the Real ID card have your SS# on it? Or in it?

Because I can see it being in my right hand and my SS# being in my head!
Don't most people know their SS# by heart?

Wouldn't that kinda be like the mark of the beast.

I can't get a bank account without my number.
I can't get cable without my number.
I can't get health care without my number.
I can't get my RX filled without my number.
I can't write a check without my SS# on the top.
I can't get married without my number.
I can't join a wholesale club without my number.

Just my .02

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
A swipe with a rare Earth magnet will render it useless?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
ATS : A place where Elites find material to mature their strategies...

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
Everyone thought vaccines would be the end of the world. Now they are common. Then social security numbers would be the end, now they are mandatory. Then it was bar codes, the mark of the beast. Now we can't live without them.

This is just my opinion, nothing more.

They will start by chipping the old and infirm who might get lost. That way they can find and save them. Then they will start chipping the newborns, so no one can steal them.

By the next generation or maybe one over it will be normal to be chipped.

We may be the last generation that was born truly free.

You think EVERYONE (by that I mean over 90% of people) agree to have their newborns chipped?

You think EVERYONE will be sold by the "protect your children" scam?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I think it's a stupid idea...

If in the future everyone had a chip in their hand, and everything was automated (at the supermarket for example) all you would have to do is grab someones arm and swipe it over the scanner. Voila! Free Groceries

[edit on 1-4-2008 by NeuronDivide]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I think by 2012 we'll see babies not released from the hospital unless they're chipped, bar-coded, and have a speaker implanted in their ear to pick up national warning alerts.

Everything else "they" do is stupid. "They" always do the stupidest things. That's why Halleburton built all those concentration camps here for 'immigrants', see story #14 at www.projectcensored.org...

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
In my town about 10 years ago we had this thing called 'Mondex' what it was was a presumable step towards a cashless society, you know what happened?

It didn't catch on, no one used it, en.wikipedia.org...

If any of you are from Hong Kong, Guelph, Ontario , or New York City, you probably known or heard of Mondex,

Now I live in Guelph, and been to NYC and never seen much of this Mondex stuff, no one uses them, but I am sure they had trackers and stuff on them like they were a smart card and all.

www.mondex.org...

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
It can not be social security number, because I think that is just american thing.
It would have to be something world wide.

Ama

top topics

join