It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge list of alleged underground bases

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I have literally saved every bookmark/favorite that Ive had since about 2002 and the majority of them are conspiracy related, like this one is, which I found today while browsing through some of them.
Hey, im not saying that this is true and im not saying its not but im one to believe that there is at least a small percentage of truth in every lie told.
There is one thing that Ill admit though, I used to believe in a lot more conspiracies than I do now
Anyway, I did do a quick search here and didnt find this particular list in any other threads, so forgive me if it's already here.
Enjoy.

US Underground Bases

This is a list of known or suspected U.S. Underground Bases, the purpose of each (hey, I'm just passing on the reports...), how they're set up and any other info known about them. Although most of these are supposed to be a secret, this list is culled from publicly available records (is that good or bad?) and of course people who worked in them, live by them or those who have retired and offer info. Some wish to remain anonymous. Some have written to me with stories that have been terrifying - just to tell me things - not meaning for me to put them up. I have a bad habit of keeping secrets, which is good. The map, which is large, has been made into a pop-up window so you can minimize it as you read the list, and not have to flip between pages. Mouse over the pins for the location.

I found some interesting stats in my digging - the Government (federal and/or federal and state) is the biggest landholder/owner in the states that the underground bases are purported to be in.

Top 10 ranked in order of % of state land owned (acres) by federal - states governments:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Hey, is there any way I can add to that list?

There is one we are pretty sure about here. Under the guise of an "abandoned" facility. Though lots of odd things happen there, and a lot of cool stories are told.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Well, enlighten us!

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Hey, its still a free country (I think) and a semi-open forum, so add away. However if you are wanting to actually add the location to the web page itself then you would have to email the webmaster of the website Here

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Interesting what they say about the Dulce Base in New Mexico:

Function: Alien interface, Research of mind related functions, genetic experiments, mind control training and reprogramming
Level 6 - Level 6 is privately called 'Nightmare Hall'. It holds the genetic labs. Experiments done on fish, seals, birds, and mice that are vastly altered from their original, forms. There are multi- armed and multi-legged humans and several cages (and vats) of humanoid bat-like creatures up to 7- feet tall. Aliens have taught the humans a lot about genetics, things both useful and dangerous. Level 7 - Humans in cages here, usually drugged or dazed, sometimes crying out for help.
Level 7 is the worst. "Row after row of 1,000's of humans & human-mixture remains in cold storage. Here too are embryos of humanoids in various stages of development. Also, many human children's' remains in storage vats. Who are (were) these people?"
Below Level 7 - Unknown other levels unexplored by humans. Aliens here. Exits into a vast underground cavern series, unexplored by humans, but suspected to be a huge alien culture area.

I vaguely remember a Phil Schneider talk mentioning that once they dug down and ended up in a cave full of aliens. He was shot by one of their weapons. He also described them as being about 7 or 8 feet tall. I believe he was referring to the Dulce underground base.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the link that says "back to main" and check out the main page, its an interesting site that I havent been to in years.

Does anyone remember the reports from people hearing a constant humming or droning mechanical sound coming out of the ground during the 90s?
I know that some of the reports came out of Texas and it seems like all of the other states where this was reported was across the SW portion of the US.
Whatever happened to that? Were the people High, Crazy or told to STFU for their own good?

[edit on 3/31/2008 by Kr0n0s]

new topics

top topics

join