It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Careers vanish after subprime 'free fall'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Careers vanish after subprime 'free fall'

money.cnn.com

Kent and Mysti Cope were well-paid executives at subprime lenders who never thought the industry could disappear. Now they're just trying to get by.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
money.cnn.com
money.cnn.com

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
While we all keep looking into the skies and under our beds for answers, it is imporatnt to not forget to "Follow The Money". The movement of currencies and commodities will tell you what is really going on in the world and next day responses to news by those with money on the line.

I am also slapping up a link to closing prices, which will give those who take the time to look, a quick grasp of what is happening in the real world.

money.cnn.com...

money.cnn.com...

money.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
As a former resident of San Clemente myself, I witnessed many hard-working, over-encumbered South Orange Co. beach-dwellers, lose jobs & homes in the recession of 90 - 91. Today, the difference in depth & scale is staggering. I can only assume the losses will be also.

As we move into the turbulence & uncertainty of the next 3 -4 years, I have sympathy for any-one still unable to separate self-worth from net-worth.

In reality, this too shall pass, and as a society, we're soon to be gifted with deep opportunity. I know...I have to keep reminding myself too

Job Market 2009

new topics

join