It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cryptid Encounter

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Mothman is the most RESTRICTIVE creature to label any encounter as. He has only officially appeared in ONE location in the world, at ONE time in history. I know others will dispute this and say he's popping up everywhere now, but the truth is he has never returned and other cryptozoological beasties would much more commonly fit the bill. I would use bigfoot as a commonsense starting point before ever reffering to one of the most bizaare unusual and RARE (and supernatural) creatures ever witnessed.

upload.wikimedia.org...
i219.photobucket.com...
www.benhammott.com...

Mothman may be an archetypal "guardian angel" who exposes criminal activity at pivotal moments by sending visions, dreams, and messages to ordinary humans.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 8-4-2008 by hiii_98]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Well guys..I'm disappointed to say that I went and saw "Jakey's" fencepost and to me it just looks like old cracked wood. I didn't see any unusual scratches or anything and as far as the roof, it is physically impossible to get up there without a ladder (which neither of us have). My camera is missing now, but I don't really think there is anything photoworthy. I think this might be a dead thread now.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Well we atleast we can say we tried. Nice Work DTOX X And all the rest of you guys. Jakey, please make sure you have good enough evidence next time. I think we can close this thread now. Again Good work guys.

Deny Ignorance

Semoro

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DTOX X

A star for you my friend.

Effort is sometimes a four letter word. (Work)

Good job.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Guys feel free to add me as it was a pleasure working with you all.

I agree with effort being a four letter word.

Stay in the mythical beast forums.

Deny Ignorance

Semoro

top topics

<< 1   >>

join