It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are we waiting on ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
so, what are we waiting for ?

anyone else get the feeling we are waiting on something ?
every time i log on here, im expecting to see/hear/find something out.
all day every day, im checking the news.

why ?

anyone else get this feeling ?
just feel like something HUGE is going to happen, and its just waiting.

maybe its all the conspiracies on here that make me think like this.

if its not some secret society its UFO's or 9/11, moon landings..

all this info, with what purpose ?

does coming here and reading a lot every day make me think like this ?

anyone else feel it ?

getting stronger and stronger.

if im talking rubbish, let me know

S.

[edit on 31/3/2008 by shauny]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
yep !

I dont normally believe in "feelings" but i must admit that recently, every day i come on expecting some massive news. Ive lurked for a couple of years but i joined recently as i can almost taste something in the air, if that makes sense

Good post, summed things up nicely for me

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
No the feeling is really strong especially today, I think things are going to change dramatically in the next few months to come.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
No the feeling is really strong especially today, I think things are going to change dramatically in the next few months to come.

Well, there will be a major presidential election in the U.S. That's something to anticipate that might create some kind of significant news, depending on how you want to define "significant."

Personally, I just see the same stuff happening all the time. Even really big events such as the destruction of the WTC really don't affect my life all that much. "Things changing dramatically?" I don't think so.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Goods get received within us for the porter. Certain of them can be felt and preceived. What you get is up to you to figure out since codes lie under and above codes. These codes activate in scheduled time or by certain actions. Who is feeding the codes is the Ancient of days written about by Daniel the book in the bible.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
You hit it on the head. The last 4-5 months I have been waiting for some shocking revelation to occur. I even posted a thread about my "Bad Feeling". Maybe we are all just paranoid, and nothing will ever happen, our lives will grind on into oblivion, and nothing will ever change.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
You hit it on the head. The last 4-5 months I have been waiting for some shocking revelation to occur. I even posted a thread about my "Bad Feeling". Maybe we are all just paranoid, and nothing will ever happen, our lives will grind on into oblivion, and nothing will ever change.

bad feelings. ye, im feeling that.

as i say, it MIGHT be cos i read a lot of what gets posted here.

maybe not tho. are we all "feeling" it

there was a thread here saying UFO's would fly all over the worlds cities, and transmit a "we come in peace" message to put our minds at ease.

what if we are hearing something already ?
the worlds a MESS !! its almost Evil, really is THAT BAD...

why ?
what are people doing ? why is money the main problem ? why do normal people turn into Killers/child abusers/etc,etc ?

i aint usualy a wierdo, my 200+ posts in over 4 years will show you all i just DONT post crap like this, cos i feel it is, then on the other hand, i feel strongly enough to post it.

madness, utter madness i tells ya.

i know one thing. whatever it is, whenever it is, however bad it is...its going to be REALLY REALLY bad.

time will tell if im just a nutter with a pc and to much time, or if im one of MANY people who are "feeling" this

new topics

top topics

join