It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dream-phone call from the dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Anyone ever dream they had a phone call from someone who was dead? It happened to me last night.

My ex-wife passed away november 2002 leaving me to take care of our son. Last nite in the middle of the night I dreamed I got a phone call from her asking how our son was. In my dream I freaked out and started crying and was asking how she could be calling me if she was dead and the line on the phone went dead...Her voice was so clear I can still hear it

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Maybe she was trying to check up on you through your dreams,

Did she ask anything else?

It must of been really strange for you!
How old is your son?

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Nope nothing other than asking how my son was. (He's 9)

Yea, it was/is really strange for me, especially since I very rarely have dreams that wake me up, Im guessing maybe once in the last 10 years or something like that, and also very rarely remember dreams either.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
do u keep having the same dream? if not, then it could be that u really really really really miss ur wife

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
its only happened one time, but its gonna be really really hard to sleep tonite id imagine.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Im sorry for you're wife i hope everyhthing will go well but yes it could be her and she still could be living inside youre house pray to God so that everything will be ok

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
has your son talked of any dreams about his mother latley,

Is there a reason why she may contact you now?
i.e..like is there a special date coming up..sons birthday..aniversery ect

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
she never lived in this house. we were apart since like 97 and i just moved into this place last summer.

Son hasnt mentioned anything at all.

As far as the date, the only thing I can possibly think of is that its within a week of being 9 months before my sons birth date. Other than that its not any sort of anniversary or birthday.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I've communicated with two relatives that have passed on, through dreams... For a couple years after their deaths, it was fairly regular....now, it's pretty sporadic and rare, but it was comforting to find that they were happy... It was interesting to see the little niche universe they made for themselves (no doubt influenced by their strong Christian beliefs, due to all the white and silver present....) It was basically a white version of their old house, with white furniture, the whole bit... Their dogs were there, and they were quite happy....

I often went to them for advice in life, and usually, I'd make contact when I sought their advice again.....

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
hmm everytime I have my deceased grandfather something bad happens that day o week.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The same sort of thing happened to my mom. Before i was born she had a dream that for mother, who had died years before, had phoned her saying that there was going to be an accident. In the dream my mom asked her what sort of accident and she said that one of my moms brother-in-laws was going to be in an accident and would die of something to do with his neck and head. My mom kept trying to ask who it was going to be, but her mom wouldnt tell her, saying that it was just 'going to happen' When my mom woke up she was a bit 'freaked out' by it, but just thought it was a dream. But sadly, a few months later, her brother-in-law was in a car accident and had a broken neck and died of massive brain damage.

I believe that people who have passed away, can contact us through many ways, like dreams.

I think your dream could well have been a message from your ex-wife, just letting you know she was thinking of her son and for you to take care of him. Perhaps she is watching over the two of you to make sure everything is ok.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Ive never got a phone call but ive seen my dead relative's spirit.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
sorry about your wife, you were probably thinking of her before you fell to sleep.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Spangbr

I got chills through my body when i read your post, i'm pretty good with ghosts and can usually communicate/understand them rather well.

It was your wife, consider yourself lucky, she's still waiting for you, she hasnt crossed over to another life. Next time you dream (or lucid dream) try to call her there, she needs to talk to you one last time so she can move on.

Trust me, she wanted to talk.... you need to talk

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
i had my second dream last night with my dad in it who died two years ago. nothin' super heavy happened. but i woke feeling revitalized. charged to go have some freakin' fun!!! there could very well be no meaning to this jacked dreamy video we call our lives which are ruled by power and money hungry tyrants. the point of the dream for me was yes there is all kinds of negative crap going on all over our blue planet, but we gotta remember to have fun. i for one am guilty of getting bogged down in this monster of a machine that is the modern day society. but today thanks to my dad vistiting me in my dream with the message of phuckit.
peace to the insane
those with the jacked
not so good of a brain
but yet the ones who bring
flavor to life of the mundane

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
ding ding. well i guess that i do not believe that they are dead at all or how could your wife come to you or my dad bring this message. they are alive and well granted not in this dimension. my dad was happy, he displayed the some of his best characteritics. the ones that made people laugh and the ones made your ass whole tighten and you grip tightly to brace yourself due to increasing speed down treacherous pathes.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I just did a little search in google on 'actual' phonecalls from the deceased(you say you were dreaming when this happened, so its not exaclty the same) and it seems to be quite the common occurace, i also agree with SniperEye and think she is trying to get ahold of you.

The hard part is to maintain your calm when this happens again and keep her speaking.

Hang in there!

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
thanks for all of the feedback...ive been seriously freaked out about it, sleeping with the lights on all week and my stomachs been going beserk and burning. every time the phone rings im half thinking it will be her on the line. i hope i can either get it out of my mind or have another dream soon cuz its killing me. think ill check into the lucid dreaming on of you mentioned and see if i can do that...

[Edited on 27-2-2004 by spangbr]

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
take a cell phone and try and call (666)-exwifes # goes here

i dont know why the hell did i drool while reading this.....

[Edited on 27-2-2004 by CookieMonster000]

top topics

join