It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portable Hydrogen-generating Power System Could Lighten Soldiers Load

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Portable Hydrogen-generating Power System Could Lighten Soldiers Load

www.sciencedaily.com

ScienceDaily (Mar. 31, 2008) — Researchers at Missouri University of Science and Technology are developing a portable, hydrogen-generating power system to power everything from laptops to communications gear for soldiers in the battlefield.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
What pisses me off about this is the fact that, while the world is clamoring for more efficient, less polluting energy generation products, the military is exploiting these technologies, while the governments that support them are telling us it's too much of an overhaul. Does anyone else see what I'm seeing here? Or am I just alone on this one?

www.sciencedaily.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I'd like to add to this another article from Science Daily that illustrates why this pisses me off.

www.sciencedaily.com...

Climate change, whether natural or man made(I'm leaning toward man made) is causing an awful lot of problems. And although this site relegates GW information as some sort of conspiracy, there is no denying what is happening to the weather, and the regions it is visibly and measurably affecting..But the military has what it needs. While we wait for water wars, and other resource based conflicts like Iraq and the upcoming Iran invasion(Yes I believe this is going to take place). No one seems to ask the question, why the military and not the rest of the world? Easy answer, power over the people. GW is happening, but the conspiracy is in who is making money from it.

new topics

join