It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle Ufo over florida [Vid]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

In response to 911 calls the Pasco County Sheriff's Office has issued a report that saying it was a balloon... an answer that seems to defy the incredible nature of these lights rotating in a perfect triangular rotation

"I live in Temple Terrace Florida , not too far from Wesley Chapel. This morning 2 military helicopters flew over my house."
Source

Dont think this has been posted. Sorry if it has
This , in my books is one great hi-quality vid ufo vid
Thoughts?

[edit on 31-3-2008 by Disgustipated]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Yes this was the one over Pasco..

Here is the link.. Pasco County UFO

This was a ship going to Mac Dill airforce base..
A black OP human Anti-gravity ship.. IMO

Some claim the lights are from Hot air ballons. I will tell you man.. I see enough stuff around here to know theres alot of Ships going in and out of Mac Dill AFB! None are ET.. But are of Top secert nature.

Ive found my place of living here has become such a hot spot for UFO.
Im half tempted to start filming. I have built up some rep on here. So you all know I wouldnt try to hoax anyone.
But then agin, Im not looking for that kind of focus in my life. Or attention.
I prefer to keep what I see for myself, and a couple others I told I would keep an eye out for on here, who are deep into the research.

I can say by living down here, I live close to the flight path of many jets, helicopters, and black op crafts. Even taking pics of these will proove nothing but seeing some lights. These groups have ensured that everything that comes out can be debunked, and trashed by some means.
I would hate to put myself threw that, and make some feel as if I was out here with something to prove.. I dont. I already know in my heart there are aliens out there.. I know in my heart, that man builds anti-gravity ships and flies them around the earth! Its give and take here.
And more to this world than most of us can even begin to think of.

Most of this is so secert, yes they would by more pleased to tell people, It might be aliens.. Presay letting on its one of our own crafts.
Aliens are used for a means to an end here.. When they are out there.
But we dont see them with our eyes. Alien craft are outside our frequency range. They let us see them, if they want us to see them.
Human crafts are not that advanced yet. They are still stuck in this frequency range, as far as I know..

Hope that helps.

[edit on 31-3-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
This looks very military to me, Ufo's us nanotech now this tech is way behind them

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
or might be one of this flying at night.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Right, from what I have learned.. We have already built many anti-gravity crafts. I also read that they are working on very advanced crafts that can leave the frequency range of the human eye.
Im not sure if they really have gotten that far.. But its safe for me to feel this is a human made Craft, that is docked at MacDill AFB.

Theres so much we dont know about, that governments keep under tight wraps. Very little is leaked, and what is leaked is sometimes said to be a lie. Just to keep it private.

Also the governments love to spin UFO as alien crafts to cover their own butts.. Justin Oldham and I have had a couple chatts about such things.
Theres much to know, and ATS is a great place to dig up stories and ideas that confirm this thought pattern.

Nice try beastamerica- I have not heard that one yet.. But good try..
I mean I wont shoot down any idea.. But those lights where a little big to be a simple hand glider.. However always good to hear new ones like that!

[edit on 31-3-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Well, I suppose it could be aliens or some kind of super-secret black project aircraft. Or maybe one of these things. White lights on the corners, red on the bottom point. Maybe. Just a suggestion.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Who the hell handglides at night??

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disgustipated

I know, really.

Could be one of those black trainle shaped planes. But if you look at the lights this forms a perfect triangle.

off-topic question: Why are ufos shaped like cigars, triangles, discs, and ovals?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disgustipated

this is a video of remote night hang gliders (toys). i'm pretty sure i saw some night paragliders or hang gliders before. i will post it as soon as i find it.
here's night para gliding
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 31-3-2008 by beastamerica]

[edit on 31-3-2008 by beastamerica]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
that night hanggliding video..it doesnt look humanly possible to even do those manouvers do they have jets on them or something?!? They must be pulling 6g's at some of those swoops and turns..??!??
Those are RC planes of SOME sort..no dude in a hangglider can do a loop-de-loop like that in such a confined space

I just read the youtube description then..
"Remote control gliders, festooned with LEDs"

Pretty amazing but the motion of these remote gliders looks NOTHING like the florida video at all, and I suspect the human controlled ones cant maintain such a slow rate of motion as the UFO did...

[edit on 31-3-2008 by atsguy_106]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trash can
Why are ufos shaped like cigars, triangles, discs, and ovals?

How many different shapes are there? They gotta have some kind of shape. And living things (and some natural things like planets and bubbles) tend toward some kind of symmetry. It would be really weird if a UFO was odd and lop-sided, shaped like a human foot or something.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Why should Aliens follow that rule though. They have energy devices which negate the necessity for airflow management such as a wing needs, so
if they want to lump one end of their ship with a drive and the other end with something completely different then whats to stop them. But it seems that the sphere, oval, triangle & disc have some advantages to them & the design function of the craft..whatever that may be who knows

Originally posted by Nohup

Originally posted by Trash can
Why are ufos shaped like cigars, triangles, discs, and ovals?

How many different shapes are there? They gotta have some kind of shape. And living things (and some natural things like planets and bubbles) tend toward some kind of symmetry. It would be really weird if a UFO was odd and lop-sided, shaped like a human foot or something.

top topics

join