It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 encounters with completely black figure.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Hello, the first encounter was a long long time ago when I was about 12 years old or so.

A friend of mine and myself always climbed the hill behind her house when we were together, there really wasn't much else to do and exploring it was kinda fun for us back then. Previous to this at no time had we ever felt or experienced anything odd on the hill.

One day we were looking for a place to build a fort and we found a neat little clearing, where the branches of the trees kinda made an enclosure. We were discussing building a fort in that area when we both got a really creepy feeling. We decided to head back down to her house, we made our way down to the base of the hill and we hear a "ting...ting...ting" coming from behind us. It was nothing more than a pipe with a little piece of metal that was blowing in the wind hitting the pipe. When we turned back around however we saw a big black shape coming out of a bush, this scared the living **** out of us and we took off running. It had the shape of a torso it had two arms and a head shape where a head should be. It was not a bear or any other animal. Nothing had ever scared us this much.

The second incident was when I was in my early 20's. Some friends and I were playing paintball at the "frog pond" behind a church. We played out there all the time. A friend and I were behind a log when we popped up and saw a dark figure walking hunched down about 20 feet away. We looked at each and dropped back behind the log. My fiend popped back up and began shooting but nothing was there.

The figure had no mask and no paintball gun. Less than a minute later my friend on the other team comes running down the middle of the play area yelling "GAME OVER, GAME OVER". He is not one to startle easy. I asked him why he had yelled that and he said he saw a dark figure whom he thought was me, and he had snuck up on it. He really wouldn't describe what he saw, but he got the closest to it and it scared the hell out of him.

These are just two things that have happened to me while I was out doing random things. Im curious to see if others have had similar events.

I know the human mind can play tricks on us, I have no proof nor is it my intent to claim these were some strange creatures or ghosts. But I can not explain them in anyway. The 2nd event, could have been a person I suppose but if it was I have to give them 2 thumbs up for creeping us out that much.

At the very least I hope you enjoyed my tale.

J

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
It sounds like you've encountered the shadow people:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Karras

Yeah ive heard of shadow people, now from that article it says that they appear in the "peripheries of people's vision". Now both times, It wasn't that something caught my attention from the corner of my eye, I was looking directly at it.

Who knows though, I kinda wish I could get another chance to see one of these so that maybe I could watch it longer, the first one scared the crap out of me no way I was sticking around. The 2nd one didn't so much scare me as surprise me. I want to have another encounter like the 2nd one so I can follow it or get a better look. It didn't seem to aware of my presence at all. Now the first did seem like it knew I was there and I was the focus of its attention.

Thank you for the info.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Did you notice red eyes on either of them? I read an article that said that some people who encounter them see red eyes on the shadow people.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
were the figures solid or were they transparent?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The first one is kinda hazy being so long ago, it may have been transparent. However there is no question in my mind that the 2nd one was a solid black.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBeast

I don't think that the first one had red eyes, but I can't rule it out I just know that it scared the crap out of me.

The 2nd one didn't have red eyes, and im kinda leaning towards a person on this one, but they have Ninja skills and I can't explain why my friend was so freaked out when he got close to him/her/it.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by uninspired

There is a certain way some of your detail was worded that leads me to think that you are indeed telling the truth. I would know, because I have had an experience as well. Unlike you however, I have no desire to see one ever again. Ever.

An Entity by Day

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Im telling the truth, some of the details as to the first encounter even I myself take with a grain of salt, just because it was so long ago and so I don't want to say yes it had red eyes or it was this or that because I honestly don't remember. The only thing I remember is I saw something black coming out of a bush after getting a creepy feeling and it scared the crap out of my friend and I.

The 2nd encounter being 10 years later roughly is much clearer in my voice. And was not as scary as the first time, but then I was older. But I didn't get a creepy feeling before the 2nd one. As I stated before the 2nd one may have been a person.

I can understand about not wanting to see one again, I guess im just too curious, and for me the main reason I wish to have another encounter is so that I can investigate it more, see if its just something ordinary or something extraordinary.

Now im off to read that link you posted.

Wow just read your post, yeah if I had any kinda encounter like that I wouldn't want a repeat either. Sounds like it kinda sucked the energy right out of the two of you.
J

[edit on 2-4-2008 by uninspired]

new topics

top topics

join