It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Bush killed' in Palestinian kids TV show

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

'Bush killed' in Palestinian kids TV show

www.worldnetdaily.com

The child declares: "I will kill you just like Mu'az killed Abu Lahab (an enemy of Islam's prophet Muhammad). I will kill you, Bush, because that is your fate."

The child stabs Bush repeatedly: "Ahhh, I killed him."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Wow, this is completely crazy.

This is the kind of insanity that closed minded education and information lead to. A child's puppet show being used as a tool to fuel hatred and violence.

I know there are those of you out there who hate the President, but really are you going to defend something as silly as this? How can anyone justify this kind of brainwashing?

Its completely and utterly bonkers.

www.worldnetdaily.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I seem to remember a south park movie where saddam heussein died and was in hell with the devil. Nobody here thaught anything of it. But in Iraq I'm sure they were flabberghasted.

[edit on 3/31/2008 by Choronzon]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
hahahaha thats funny. maybe someday south park will kill off bush.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Choronzon

Heck even better i remember a cellphone video that showed THE WHOLE THING.. (Don't know if it was ever televised but still..)

We actually killed there dictator.
They can dream with the rest of us...

Please stop trying to police the world.

[edit on 31-3-2008 by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

South Park is Satire, Satire, I'll say it again Satire intended for adults.

It doesn't brainwash anyone. Its a silly offensive cartoon for adults.

Now if Saddam, or anyone for that matter, was being killed on some new version of GI Joe, then we have a real problem. One is the violence aimed at small children, the other making the show a propaganda tool.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Are you trying to assert that no children have ever watched that episode of south park ? Regardless of "satire" "reality" ect . a 5-12 YO don't know the difference..

Its that belief that leads kids to school shootings ect. They don't know the difference . And should not be expected to .

[edit on 31-3-2008 by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR

A child watching Southpark is a problem by itself.

A child being influenced by South Park is an additional problem.

Even worse is a show made intentionally as propaganda to spread hate and violence.

South Park, as much as I can't stand it, is not a Propaganda Tool. Trey Parker and Matt Stone use the show to satirize politics, society, etc.

[edit on 31/3/08 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Um i watched south park as a kid i turned out just fine. its been on for like 14 yrs

[edit on 31-3-2008 by NWOmaskedman]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOmaskedman

I watched it and Beavis and Butthead as well, but I'm sure you knew as I knew it was just some silly show on TV. It wasn't like a demented version of Sesame Street showing us how to kill people.

Thats what this show is like, its an "educational" program. Kind of Like Mr. Roger's Neighborhood but with Suicide Bomber puppets and all kinds of crap propaganda.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

While I more than support the dismantling of Bush's regime I do not support brainwashing children into murderous ideals. Because it begins with Bush, then It moves to anyone the clerics deem "an enemy of the Prophet Mohammad". Kinda like Bush has the power to declare anyone he chooses as an enemy combatant. And there go your rights. Same crap under a different flag.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

didnt they also make him gay with saten in that aswell?

south Park rules well the new series has just come out anyway.

on topic. so what im sure a large majority wouldnt like anything better then seaing geargies head on a silver platter along on with Bin la la and all other nut cases

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Hmm... well this is nothing new... T.V. shows like this have been airing in the Middle East for decades now...

I guess we are supposed to be shocked, but this is standard stuff over there. America is the scariest thing in the world to those people and they honestly believe Bush to be the devil... and don't we in America as well?

They believe it enough to indoctrinate their children with the idea that America is the world-ender... and yes that is wrong. Likewise it is wrong to tell our children that we are in Iraq to 'make people free' when thousands of innocent Iraqi children have been blown to pieces...

It's all propoganda. All of it. Funny thing is though, they are right: Bush is the devil and America is run by satanists.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

Dont Some TV stations in the US exsagerate things about middle eastern countries to justify ceratin things? Aka Fox and other companies.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Here is a line from a North Korean Nursery rhyme (which may or may not still be sung by children there today - I wouldn't know for certain)

"... and I hope to kill 100 Yankees before I die ..."

That was back in the 1980's (I heard it after South Korean President Park was assassinated).

Crazy how politicians 'create' hatred, huh?

Many countries are guilty of this. It's not the government that does it, it's the leaders.

By the way - of all the shows you could claim to be propaganda, SOUTH PARK is NOT one - if anything it's counter propaganda satirizing the ridiculous notions of 'groups' of people. They don't discriminate.

[edit on 31-3-2008 by Maxmars]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Things like this are far from new in the middle east. Remember when they aired a show with a mouse that looke strangely similar to mickey mouse? I forget the exact plot of it, but I think it was something about how the mouse, a martyr for the muslim world, was killed by the "infidels" . The mouse was soon replaced by another mouse to get revenge or something.

I am not shocked that they killed off george bush, because there are quite a few people over there that consider him the devil himself.

Dont get me wrong though. What they are doing is called brainwashing and I find it wrong and disgusting.

But in all fairness...

Wrong or not, it is a part of the culture over there. You have to remember, what is considered wrong in one place can be considered right in another.

[edit on 31-3-2008 by gimme_some_truth]

[edit on 31-3-2008 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
Dont Some TV stations in the US exsagerate things about middle eastern countries to justify ceratin things? Aka Fox and other companies.

Not Sesame Street .. or Barney ... or Mister Rogers. That's the point.

TERROR MOUSE - ya'll remember this don't ya'? The Hamas terrorist mouse brainwashing children into being martyrs .. and then the poor mouse is killed by the 'evil Israelies' (thus breaking the hearts of all the little muslim kids) and is replaced by another evil childhood character.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

Yeah I was going to suggest the same thing... but FOX and company don't use blatant propaganda. They come really close to it but they never go as far as to encourage murder etc.

Propaganda in the Middle East is hardcore because people have no reason to believe that Bush is a good person... if you ask me, American intelligence wants it that way. Enemies are good for business.

[edit on 31-3-2008 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver

Propaganda in the Middle East is hardcore because people have no reason to believe that Bush is a good person... if you ask me, American intelligence wants it that way. Enemies are good for business.

[edit on 31-3-2008 by NewWorldOver]

Agreed. Just like Americans are supposed to hate all Muslims. and communists, and tree-huggers, and 9/11 conspiracy theorists, and ufo kooks, and anti-war dissenters, and anti-NWO types, and ...., well you get the idea.)

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Call it propoganda, but tbh i think it's something even more sinister by nature than something as materialistically simple as a a children's T.V show.

All of this added into a bigger picture makes me think that the people who make these programmes are not only in coalition with the terrorists/unknown agency but that the terrorists/unknown agency realises that the people who fight for them do not have infinite lifespans, and that every time a soldier is put on the field that soldier may not be coming back alive.

I'm half-tempted to consider whether or not these people would advocate the creation of a skynet-based security protocol in which armoured behemoths the size of houses would scour the deserts hunting down the Jews and the other Western Infidels.

I'm stuck between that and legions of cloned suicide bombers.

p.s; I recall an episode of family guy or something like that around the same time as the Mohammad sketches were realised.

It only goes to show how ridiculing another culture's identity seems to appeal to youngsters in this day and age.

[edit on 31-3-2008 by Throbber]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join