It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coincidence or someting else..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hey all im new to the forum, 17 year old male from Ottawa Canada. I've always been intrested in this phenomina but recently took it to the next level and started reading about it and joninig such forums. I had a question, today my aunt happened to bring up the topic of UFO'S and in fact told me about her sighting(s). First, when living in the northwest territories in the 70's she saw what appeared to be a saucer shaped disk with an orange eray of light to it going back in fourth in a sqaure pattern. knid of liek it was dancing in the air, for about 5 minutes. Her boyfriend also witnessed this. Now today she has told me she saw the exact same thing again when she went back home to the northwest teorritories, and this time her friend saw it as well. So the question im getting to is do you think this is mear quincidence, to see a UFO not once but twice, doing the exact same thing in the same region of a country? I havent thourouly discussed it with her but hope to ask her if she is having any dream realted experiences or possible missing time lapses.
thanks

[edit on 31-3-2008 by Gazrok]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I'd think you need a lot more data to decide...

Did it take place at night? What exactly was seen? Where was it? Was there any other reference to use for size, hieght, speed? Any noise? Are there any airports or military bases nearby, etc.?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by foofighter101

Hi foofighter101,
Welcome to ATS hope you enjoy your time here ... if your anything like me you won't stray far from this site ... all the others tend to pale into insignificance.

Sounds like your aunts story has the potential for a very interesting account, I look forward to hearing more when she can give you the full details. My first impression is to say this is more than coincidence but need more details.

Woody

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by foofighter101

Hi, thanks for sharing your story.

What I would like to know is how far apart these sightings were. You mentioned your Aunts first one was in the 70's. When was the last one?

While she had a person with her to witness this both times, I wonder if she has ever heard any other locals from that area report sightings? Maybe some sort of local legend?

If this has been going on since the 70's, I would tend to think that your Aunt and her friends are not the only ones who have seen something.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
nice story, would need more to have better views on it though.

S.

top topics

join