It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon planning for global warming catastrophe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
"A secret report, suppressed by US defence chiefs and obtained by The Observer, warns that major European cities will be sunk beneath rising seas as Britain is plunged into a 'Siberian' climate by 2020. Nuclear conflict, mega-droughts, famine and widespread rioting will erupt across the world. The document predicts that abrupt climate change could bring the planet to the edge of anarchy as countries develop a nuclear threat to defend and secure dwindling food, water and energy supplies. The threat to global stability vastly eclipses that of terrorism, say the few experts privy to its contents. 'Disruption and conflict will be endemic features of life,' concludes the Pentagon analysis. 'Once again, warfare would define human life.' The findings will prove humiliating to the Bush administration, which has repeatedly denied that climate change even exists." Symons said the Bush administration's close links to high-powered energy and oil companies was vital in understanding why climate change was received sceptically in the Oval Office. 'This administration is ignoring the evidence in order to placate a handful of large energy and oil companies,' he added.

observer.guardian.co.uk...

When will the lies from bush stop???This seems like it would fit in very nicely with the supposed NWO plans..Is this just an attempt to scare us or is this a genuine threat that our government is currntly disregarding or are planning to try to take advantage of it in some way.

[Edited on 23-2-2004 by McGotti]

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Oh my...what an age we live in....

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
global warming? more like the next ice age coming

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
damn i didnt know that it was already posted...I checked my title but "secret report" didnt pop up in my mind as the same..

SORRY

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Sorry McGotti, yours is the 5-6th thread on this (no problem though McGotti)

One in ATSNN,

and these:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 23-2-2004 by Seekerof]

top topics

join