It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loch Ness Monster Video On Youtube

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Not being harsh on the poster, I'm being harsh on the content.

Maybe we should make that distinction when someone we know nothing about posts something and wants some comments on it.

That should hold true for ALL the categories on this site.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

I was not trying to be harsh to the poster either. I was simply saying that the video looks like a battery operated fish that I have several of.

I meant no disrespect to the OP, he was asking for our opinions and we gave them.

Star

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
It looks like an orange Iguana, not that uncommon

www.worldofstock.com...

[edit on 2-4-2008 by DistantDefiance]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I just wanted to thank everyone for their opinions. For the record I never jumped to any conclusion about it being the loch ness, I just simply have never seen an iguana swim like that. I didn't feel anyone was being harsh, just simply giving their opinions. I wouldn't take anything personally because no comment was directed at me. So again thanks for everyones input.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I watched a few seconds before turning it off, I didnt want to waste anymore time watching that rubbish. Its almost certainly not Loch Ness, it looks like a pond, and the "creature" is ridiculously small, certainly not of "Nessie" proportions.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
This is either a swimming iguana, or reptile, not the loch ness monster, Nessie is supposed to be a huge prehistoric swimming dinosaur not a piddle in the pond little lizard !!!

Also have you seen loch ness, it is a LOCH - not a bloody pond !!!

Loch Ness is the second largest Scottish loch by surface area after Loch Lomond at 56.4 km² (21.8 sq mi), but due to its great depth is the largest by volume. Its deepest point is 230 m (754 feet) ,[1] deeper than the height of London's BT Tower at 189 m (620 feet) and deeper than any other loch besides Loch Morar. It contains more fresh water than all lakes in England and Wales combined. and is the largest body of water on the Great Glen geologic fault, which runs from Inverness in the north to Fort William in the south. The Caledonian Canal, which links the sea at either end of the fault, uses Loch Ness for part of its route. It is one of a series of interconnected, murky bodies of water in Scotland; its water visibility is exceptionally low due to a high peat content in the surrounding soil.

Not a pond GGGRRR

Wee Mad (annoyed) Mental

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join