It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loch Ness Monster Video On Youtube

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Loch Ness Monster Video On Youtube

www.youtube.com
Posted on youtube: The Loch Ness Monster appears in a lake, but quickly disappears.

Luckily we were able to catch this SHORT but RARE footage of it.

[edit on 31-3-2008 by schism85]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
This was posted on you tube about a month ago claiming it is never before seen. I apologize if this video has already been discussed. If not, what is this thing in the video? Could it be a hoax? Has anyone seen this footage before? Somone posts fake a couple dozen times in response to this video on you tube. You be the judge.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
It is an iguana. Thats my take.

[edit on 31-3-2008 by TruthWithin]

link   
I am so glad the letters were in the way for over half of the video. Note the sarcasm. I couldn't see anything.

It was actually posted on January 29th which is way over 2 weeks ago. Plus that guy in the background kept saying "Whats everybody doing?" That gave it away for me instantly. And why is the lochness monster in a pond?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

link   
Hmm, I'm highly skeptical on this one...Its movements are more indicative of an alligator or Crocodile...It has an "s" type of stroke in the water...From most accounts I've seen on Nessie and Champ type creatures, they had very smooth movements like a flippered animal.

Who knows though? Interesting footage either way!

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
That was a cute iguana that makes a horrible substitute for the legend of the Loch Ness Monster. I can't believe anyone would believe that to be a "monster".

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Crisis

My apologies I did'nt see that, I thought it said two weeks ago.I edited the post. I just wanted to know if this could be an iguana? Do they actually swim like that?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
* Prolly the worst fake i have ever seen. Its a never before seen footage, prolly coz the anim hadnt finished rendering on his computer

Take a look at this one if you thought the first one was good.
www.youtube.com...

Ok - he didnt have the correct animation tools installed on his computer, but i'll give him a 1/10 for trying.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenflt
* Prolly the worst fake i have ever seen.

Whats the reasoning behind that? How does it look like it was computer generated?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Definatly some kind of reptile. Anyone know where the film was taken? Cos if it wasn't at Loch Ness,then it ain't no Loch Nessy monster.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
OK, first, I DOUBT that was even in Scotland! Looks more like somewhere in New England in th US.

And 2, looks like a motorized rubber fish. Probably a cousin of that singing bass that was so popular a while back...

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
So when watching the video its reads smokNProfits.com. That site is some kind of production company/artists guild. smokeNProfits.com and circle tree productions seem to be associated. Looking at this video and the user on youtube that posted it, it seems it comes from none other than circle tree productions. Now in the profile you can learn a little bit about this company. From what I gather it seems the videos posted there are of the "streets" and not of any mythical beasts. So why is this an video exception? If any knows more about these companys please post it here.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
it could possibly be an oarfish
i say this because it has a strange orange crest on it and moves through the water almost like a snake

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by IrvingTheExplainer

That was exactly what I was thinking. I bought a couple for my swimming pool and they move exactly like that on the top of the water. Plus the fact that you can't see it because of the bushes in the way.

I say fake.
Star

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
It appears to be a wee bit tiny to scare anyone, lol.

The tail motion so close to the rest of the body leads me to believe its not very big, in relation to the actual movement.

At first it looked to me like a catfish swimming with its head out of water, after it ran for a bit, you could make out more of the reptilian features.

I don't believe its a 'sea monster' of any sort, could be a Geico commercial gone bad. LOL

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
For starters, that's not Loch Ness, so I don't see how a monster in there could be Nessie.

...and more importantly, it's clearly an iguana, or if not, a small(er) lizard of some sort. I mean, how is that not obvious?

Once again, this whole community (meaning cryptozoological, paranormal, etc.) will never get anywhere if people continue to be so gullible.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The soundtrack on this video has been ripped from a totally different lochness video that does not seem to be on youtube any more

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
that was supposed 2 be about lochness?
ithought it was a little remote contol boat!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Schism, thanks for the post.

To the rest of you: Why be so harsh? It wasn't like he was trying to say, "hey this is it!" It was a question.

ALL forms of evidence, real or fake should be documented on this site, that way we have a reference for the future.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
i wasn't,
i sincerely thought it was a remote controlled boat

top topics

<<   2 >>

join