It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Martial Law Is Declared

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
There is fast approaching a time in the not too distant future when your President will openly declare martial law. All of your civil liberties will officially be gone and you will be stripped of your rights as an American citizen.Those who resist or revolt will be placed in labor camps for "re-education".You will all wake up one day from your collective coma with no more American Idol or Dancing With The Stars being broadcast you will
find yourself unprepared to deal with the reality laid before you.This is the future I see before us.My mission is not to discuss weather or not martial law will actually be declared, no more is it anyones mission to debate the existence and reality of ufos when they come forward with a personal story they wish to relate about an experience they had.If you want to debate the reality of the coming martial law you are on the wrong thread.

So, my question is as follows:

1. What are we to do NOW!
2. Search your heart NOW, are you going to be prepared to lead a
resistance march and suffer the consequinces that are sure to follow?
3. Is there a way to co-ordinate our efforts NOW before a resistance is
necessary.
4. Will you be too afraid to stick your neck out at a time when your fellow
countrymen need you most because you have to "look out for your
family".
5. Are you comfortable with death? Have you faced you own mortality?
(because if you're not then you had better.
6. What form would a resistance take? Would we peacefully march thru the streets? Would we all pray for 5 hrs. a day? Would we take up arms and march down to the local police station and start blowing away the one who have been kicking down our doors and taking our firearms?

These are some of the questions I would like us all to consider.
They are rhetorical in nature and I don't necessarily expect to be flooded
with responses. My point is to push this to the fore-front of everyones mind
as an actual reality that you WILL be forced to deal with sooner or later.
So why not sooner?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Fight back and just pretend your in a movie! LMAO

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
1.What are we to do NOW!

A: We are to put aside our petty sideline politics that we all believe are such pressing issues that they must be dealt with before anything else. By this I mean, SHUT UP ABOUT ABORTION, GAY RIGHTS, BRITNEY SPEARS and START TALKING ABOUT HOW TO KEEP THE RIGHTS THAT ALLOW US TO HAVE THOSE DEBATES IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!! I can't scream that loud enough. (BTW: Cbass: the previous statement is made in general, not directed to yu or anyone else specifically)

2. Search your heart NOW, are you going to be prepared to lead a
resistance march and suffer the consequinces that are sure to follow?

A: YES...RESOUNDINGLY YES...FOR MY CHILDRENS” FUTURE

3. Is there a way to co-ordinate our efforts NOW before a resistance is
necessary.

A: We need to coordinate with each other. That means REALLY coordinate...and REALLY “each other”...Are you a Christian? Can you see what is going on today described in the Book of Revelation? Is that how you explain what is going on to your friends? Great. I'm not a Christain, and I never will be one and I don't use Christian language to describe what is going on, but that doesn't mean I don't see it too. I may not believe in Jesus, and you may believe that I'm gonna go to hell for it. I don't really care. I'm more concerned with you maintaining your ABILITY TO PRACTICE CHRISTIANITY than I am with whether or not I am “saved.” Don't try to “save” me, and I'll stand up for the defense of freedom of religion to my last breath...though I may never practice it. The folks who are pro-immigration rights see our Constitution being eroded by the minute. The folks who are anti-immigration say that the pro-immigrants rights folks go out to the desert and help illegals come into the coutry....tpro-immigrants rights people agree with everything that the anti-immigration folks have to say, except they are using different words and scenarios to describe their feelings, and they also see thousands of Mexicans dying in the desert every year from exposure and murder (I know, because I'm one of the folks who goes out and catalogues bodies) and want to go out and try and stop one more mothers child from dying of thirst alone in the desert.. Both groups are aware that current immigration policy isn't working, and both groups are really working towards the same goals. To get the Federal Government to change it's immigration policy and practice immediately. The immigrant rights people want the fed to stop funneling people into the deadliest parts of the American desert, and the anti-immigrants rights people just want more Americans to have jobs and healthcare. These two groups are at each othyers throats, although they agree on about 80% of each others platforms when it comes to the broader issues.

We need to get beyond our simple ideological differences (pro-or-anti-immigration, pro-or-anti-gay rights, etc) and starty talking to each other as PEOPLE. If we did that, most of us would find that we had far more in common ideologically than we may have initially thought. The pro-immigrant rights groups? You know what they did last December? They blockaded Mexican trucks coming across the border under the new North American Union plan, and they are some of the biggest anti-I-69 activists as well.

4. Will you be too afraid to stick your neck out at a time when your fellow
countrymen need you most because you have to "look out for your
family".

A: HELL NO. I'm already sticking my neck out and recruiting publicy for a Continental Army

5. Are you comfortable with death? Have you faced you own mortality?
(because if you're not then you had better.)

A: yes, I am both comfortable with the idea that I will die one day, I have faced my own mortality, and since the economy started tanking and I lost my job three months ago and have not been able to replace it and will be homeless within the week, I have nothing left to lose BUT my life now.

6. What form would a resistance take? Would we peacefully march thru the streets? Would we all pray for 5 hrs. a day? Would we take up arms and march down to the local police station and start blowing away the one who have been kicking down our doors and taking our firearms?

A: It depends entirely on the circumstances. Right now it is primarily political in nature. There are many peaceful protests scheduled this year, including a major nationwide tax protest on April 15th. This is Phase 1 of any insurrection or insurgency. The Founding Fathers called “Petition for redress of grievances” When those repeated petitions have been met with too much repeated injuries, then it would naturally take on a more desparate form. I think we are almost to that level of desparation. I pray almost every day already, but not for 5 hours....and personally I think that would be a kind of “head in the sand” approach. Taking up arms? Yes, that's what the second amendment is for, however....blowing away the cops? Absolutely not. Arresting them? Yes. Commandeering a jail or detention facility to detain flocal, state, and ederal officials who are in violation of the Constitution and local laws? Yes. Setting up an interrim judicial system, elected from amongst the community to try the accused for their alledged offenses? Yes.

If we are to band together in resistance, then we must at every turn be wary of becomng that which we fight against. If we really believe in democracy and rights, then we must fight for the protection of them....even for those we hate. For if we truly believe in free speech, but will not defend the most despised speaker, then we don't believe in it at all, and likewise if we believe in a fair judicial system, but are unwilling to exercise it against those who would try and take it away form us, then we never deserved it in the first place.

Already, there is a large Continental Army forming up nationwide. You can find more ifnormation about it at:

www.restoretherepublic.com

www.independentamericans.org

www.uaff.us

www.truthattack.com

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
First off if you truly want to organize for a situation X here are some guidlines I am just mkaing up off the top of my head.
Never use words like resistance.
Use the guise of preparing for situation X, survival campouts stuff like that.
The reason for this is do you want to be labaled as a boyscout or a domestic terrorist. U2u me if you get anything started or organised or if you even find a group organised and ready.
Stay on your toes bru you don't think they'll want to stop people prepared to combat them.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 1stAZRangers

Thank you so much for all of the info. It looks as though I have alot of reading to do on this. Glad to see I am not the only one out there that has at least considered this.I am hoping for the best but I am mentally prepared for the worst. Now I need to prepare in other ways as well.
So do we all.
Have you considered what action you will take when your door gets kicked
off of its hinges by the police demanding your contraban/GUNS!

People as a whole will either
A. Say "yes SIR" here they are and I believe my neighbos have couple of
guns too".
B. "BANG".

Which one will we collectively do? I'm afraid to answer that question
due to the spinal cord deficient society we live in.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I have a box with money a gun and ammo and a bit of food 2 miles from home. 20 miles out I plan on more food and ammo plus shelter materal. I have a 300 mile trip to my shelter and by election time will have several more stashes of food and supplies.

mikell

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
keep in mind cops are just doing their jobs to put food on their table and they have families too. The same goes for the military. I know the level of brainwashing propeganda we face is daunting but do you really think this whole mess will be so black and white? how many cops are going to be 100% for these all out raids on the average citizen. It just doesnt seem like it would work.

It seems like its going to be more important to ensure personal survival, the basics of food water etc. Im planning to stock up on emergency rations and water and usefull portable tools. We might need to become somewhat nomadic in the coming years.

Facing your own mortality is the most important thing of all. Just remember its all a cycle and life goes on if not here on earth then somewhere in the universe.

I don't know how you expect to oppose these people. They have all the resources. You can oppose them with an idea and eventually you will win but you oppose them with muscle and weapons and they will easily crush you. Only our ideas have any lasting power. Isnt it better to try to enjoy your life a little while things are still holding together. We could all be dead tommorow. Even the top few richest most powerfull people are going to die eventually, in the big scheme of things it doesnt matter. Its just a shame we arent more focused on real progress in science art engineering. Instead were all just doing meaningless busywork and staring at the zombifying TV all night.

I think the ghandi approach is probably the only one your gonna be able to use. If they want you dead then thats the story of you. All we can do is declare that were human biengs with inalienable rights, and they can shoot us or let us be. It really doesnt matter one way or the other. Your just a speck of dust in an endless desert of agony.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
My grandfather told me about when martial law was declared in Pittsburgh. He didn't revolt and didn't get shot and didn't get messed with. However in that scenario the was a reason for martial law. Would you care to elaborate on the following:

1: What indicators do you have that there will be martial law declared nationwide? It has not happened yet so it would be setting precedent.

2. What forces will be used to keep the entire nation under martial law?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
where are your sources? anybody can tell a really good story. Just go ask my friend jesus.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

This is where I will show my igorance but didn't the President recently sign
into law a bill that would enable him to declare martial law in the event of a national emergency/catastrophy???
Is this not the same president that rigged elections in order that he might hold TWO terms of office? Have we not lost more of our civil liberties and rights as American citizens under this current administration than any other
in history? My question is:
What, if you are able to declare martial law on a whim, would stop you?
This man has the POWER to halt the election process altogether if he feels it necessary to "Protect America".
Is there not a 911 truth movement out there as we speak showing credible,reliable,competent,and circumstantial evidence that this current administration at the very least had foreknowledge of said events, and at worst actually PERPITRATED them!!!!!
Thats enough for me. I can read between the lines.
Now, there is the slight possibility that I am going to be proven wrong.
And for the sake of humanity there is nothing I want more than to be laughed at and ridiculed when our next president is sworn into office.
I expect yuo all to do your part in humiliating me and I will sit here and take it like a man.
GOD help us all!!!!
I think guyopitz on the post above you is right on sometimes.
You would think that individuals in our military and police force would say no way!!! But then on a daily basis I see news where an "individual"
police officer tazes an old lady!!or a 6yr old for Christs sake.
If we have officers that are so poorly trained that they cannot take out a six year old without putting themselves at risk of bodily harm(forget the fact that they seem all too willing) then what chance do we have when the president orders all firearms seized???
I think guyopitz had it right though, the ghandi approach might be the only way. We all totally need to focus on LOVE right now more than ever.
Love you kids love your wife, hell, even love your Ex-wife. There might not be that much time left for us, on this earth anyway.

Peace

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by warfarealien

My mission is not to discuss weather or not martial law will actually be declared, no more is it anyones mission to debate the existence and reality of ufos when they come forward with a personal story they wish to relate about an experience they had.If you want to debate the reality of the coming martial law you are on the wrong thread.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

As far as the forces used, it is already in place.
It is called martial law because our military would be responsible for
"protecting us". Add that the fact that all that needs to be done is the president changes all of the local police departments to Military Police departments, so that instead of your local police man/woman working for a municipality/statw they would now be in under the employ of the fedeal government. They would be instantly turned into military men/women.
Ahhh the power!!!
There is always the possibility that I am extremly paranoid.
But, just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they are not out to get you.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
As far as immediate reactions to the declaration of martial law, it would depend entirely on the circumstances.

The majority of probable events which would lead to martial law would not result in mass casualties, but most like would involve displacement and hunger (this would certainly be the case in any martial law situation).

In that case, the primary concern can be boiled down to Maslow's pyramid of needs: the top four levels of the pyramid, in this order, are; food; water; shelter; fire.

Any good organized citizens emergency response team would address these needs for their local community, as a group, rather than brainstorm only for their own survival. It is actually much cheaper for a group of 20 people to come together and purchase enough dry, bulk staples, emergency housing, and logistics to provide for 180 people for two months than it is for those same 20 people to go out on their own and purchase individual supplies for only themselves and immediate families. The reason is that bulk foods are cheaper by the serving, large army tents are an investment of $31.50 each for 20 people. The same quality tent for an individual or small family is going to run you anywhere from $89.98 (Wal-Mart cheapie which wouldn't last long) to $1,100.00 (top quality two room REI four-season). You get the picture.

If a community that already exists (meaning, no one went out and purchased land and started a survival community....you just start with the neighborhood you already live in) prepares together to be able to weather anything from a major economic turndown where soup kitchens and community shelters needed to be set up and FEMA wasn't coming through and everything KBR brings around is rotten and moth-eaten or formaldehyde contaminated (Katrina trailers...) to a large scale evacuation of 200-500 people. 20 people, who each invest $700.00 and dedicate themselves to being available to be called up into service of the community in the event of *whatever* and that act alone would have a tremendous impact on the overall communities response, handling of, and ability to recover from whatever situation they might be faced with.

As to the earlier comments on my previous post's use of the word "resistance."

Well..I'm not afraid to exercise my freedom of speech. If more people stood up and were simply willing to SAY "Hell no, I'll resist this fascist scheme to my dying breath." then perhaps we wouldn't have gotten as far as we have.

If we don't exercise our rights, we lose them. Had we stood up and VOCALLY RESISTED this when it was new and a bunch of realized what was going on but our numbers were still small, then we could have changed the course f events then.

If we had stood up and said "GET OUT!" in 2004 after that election was rigged then we wouldn't have gotten this far. We might be in a worse off position now, but no worse than we will be later this year. We just have been experiencing it sooner.

It has been OUR unwillingness to ACTUALLY USE those Rights, rather, we have been paying lip service to the idea of their use, which has ENABLED THEM TO BE REMOVED. "The closed hand drops nothing." We opened our hands and our Rights slipped right through our fingers...as we watched and realized what was going on.

No. No more. I'm done. I don't recognize their authority anymore. I will not recognize a military government. I will only recognize a Constitutional Civil government, elected from amongst the people.

So, no. I use the word I mean. If martial law is declared because their is a major hurricane that smaks the eastern seaboard and floods the Chesapeake, then I will be right there helping whatever disaster relief program is there before me and seems to be working. If that be FEMA, then I'll help. If that not be FEMA, then I won't help FEMA. If martial law is declared because Darth Cheney vaporizes Chicago and blames it on Iran, then you're damn skippy I'll resist!

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Fine you'll resist fantastic the problem is this. Right before they nuke Chicago is they'll have a list of people to take out before martial law is declared. And you won't have a chance to resist. I'm in the process of looking for a local militia and some kind of organised group on the internet that is a little more dedicated than angry rants. If anyone can help me out here would be great.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Zealott

Hmmm....sounds like a Civil War a'brewin'.

I'm not discounting the possiblity of a 'Martial Law' scenario, in fact I've posted (somewhere) on ATS that IF a Democrat wins the election in November, and 'McBush' doesn't get 'installed', then THAT is when the hammer will fall. Just one person's opinion...

It will not be pleasant, there will be resisitance, and if the PTB think otherwise, they are as deluded as they were when they thought Iraquis would greet the invading (*cough* oops, I meant "liberating" *cough*) troops 'with flowers'.....

Me? Not going to any camp....I'd rather die first.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
They may have that list, but one of the most common mistakes of the average American is OVERESTIMATING the capabilities of the federal bureaucracy. They are very large, and they move very slowly. Has anyone here ever thought about what it would take to capture all the people on their "list?" We're talking about over 3 million people, with guns and skills, at least.

I'm not worried about the "gestapo" coming to get me in the middle of the night right before another false flag. Why? Because I *WAS* the gestapo from 1998 until 2002 and worked in intelligence operations for a Naval intelligence agency. They just don't have the resources, and the people who are considered to be the biggest threats, are only threats online. That's where speech reigns (mostly) free.

However, for the things going on on the ground, offline. Trainings, meet-ups, councils, whatnot. Your state probably already has a militia.

When looking for a militia, be careful not to align yourself with groups that wish to dictate the law while preaching adherence to a constitutional system. Look at their mission statements. If they are making demands that one of the conditions of returning to a constitutional government be the immediate declaration of abortion as premeditated murder...then you should watch out for that group because they are dangerous. Am I saying this because I am pro-choice? No, actually, personally, I am pro-life. However, I believe in a just government more than I believe in pro-life. If we truly believe in the model our Founding Fathers created, then we MUST believe that that is a decision for the Supreme Court, if it is even a Federal matter in the first place. Personally, like many people during the first civil war, I think it is a States Rights issue and not one for the Federal courts. Don't align with a group that wishes to dictate laws to citizens. that isn't a milita, it's a gang.

A few good resources are:

www.freedomtofascism.com
www.restoretherepublic.com
www.uaff.us (has a good list of active state militias)
www.independentamericans.org (good info, but they are dictative)
www.constitution.org... (comprehensive list of state militias)

Keep in mind that many are forming every day. Most of them are not online as yet (The Arizona 1st Ranger Division has no online presence yet).

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I have news for all of you who are interested. Martial law has already been declared. It just has NOT been officially announced. When it is OFFICIALLY announced it will already be in full force and fully operational so OFFICIAL reaction won't make any difference.

See the rub!

So whilst people sift and collate reams and mounds of documented evidence/data/proof/debunking/misinformation- its happening. Don't worry though, you will be able to catch up on what you missed on the trains

[edit on 2-4-2008 by dk3000]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

So, I have heard/read that the Saudi Royal Family has something like $1 TRILLION + in the US Markets...if the "Elite's" plan is really to create a global Pax Americana through Millitary force, pre-emptive wars, and Economic strength...then if they do move ANY further with this course of action...all that needs to happen to collapse the economy and stop them DEAD IN THEIR TRACKS, is for the Saudi Royal Family to pull ALL, or at least most, of that fortune out of the US Markets...*snip*

BF

(removed email)

[edit on 12-7-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
an answer to all your questions can be sumed up into a quote, forget who said it though "Revolution is our divine right"

top topics

join