It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A M a s s i v e UFO Fly Over Event coming soon!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
what, im not a liar. ahhh, you guys serously...just read over this thread then or go back to the stuff about goodchild, you can see that i did hope that what she said would happen, but it didnt.

This on the other hand is separate from that, and i really don't care if you believe it or not, because it will happen!

just give it some time...patience!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
it's great to see so many people that just couldn't choke down the pill of intelligent life making contact with us on earth. (not maybe on said date, etc.) but at some point in the future we may obtain interstellar travel, and by chance may find intelligent life out there.

we may also express a desire to make contact with that intelligent world. in that, we would be the "aliens". what's so hard to understand about that?

anything is possible in my opinion. keep an open mind at least. we're just scratching the surface of science.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
What i am saying.... is dont go around SAYING you know something is GOING to happen when you dont know. Either shut up and wait.... or atleast tell people what your shoving down their throats MAY be crap!

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
What i am saying.... is dont go around SAYING you know something is GOING to happen when you dont know. Either shut up and wait.... or atleast tell people what your shoving down their throats MAY be crap!

/thread

Word.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

alright we will let time tell, so much flaming for just trying to send a message.

I just wanna say that i get the right to say i told you so when it does...

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY

alright we will let time tell, so much flaming for just trying to send a message.

I just wanna say that i get the right to say i told you so when it does...

Someday when you grow up.... youll realize how far off that sentence you typed is from what you should have just said. I hope you reach that day very very quickly before you rub that off on somone else.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

thanks man, ill keep that in mind. I also hope that one day you can grow up too, and stop pestering people that have nothing bad to say about you...

hope everything your doing is all for the best...

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Many will ridicule you, laugh at you, scorn you, but yes I believe you. You see there are aliens among us and watching us. Yes, we will see disclosure this year or next. Yes, people think I'm crazy on this site. I don't really care if they believe me or not; it's their choice.

Be careful of who you believe because there are other beings who hate the human race. Remember, love is the answer and can solve all of our problems. This is the main lesson taught in every religion: love. You can tell by their actions if they are good or not.

I would not be surprised if one day a person woke up, looked at the sky, and saw thousands of ships. Many people are not from this planet and have a true home planet they were born on. So, it wouldn't surprise me if many beings come and get there people before this world drastically changes for the worst.

Many good people will enter the wrong ships hoping for a better life only to be miss led to beings that eat them or enslave them. However, there are good beings but I'm afraid, with today's religion, they will be treated as if they are the evil ones.

Well, I've said my part and again I believe there will be a disclosure very very soon.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
ATSGUY.be watching the skies on the 7th and 8th of april this year.I believe you may seen a ufo on one of thoses nights.Twenty minutes each side of midnight will be your time window for each night.Enjoy the sight.I will be watching too.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
How will they be able to ensure that it can't be explained as military aircraft?

This is the first thing I would think if this flyby happened...I would see it as Wernher von Braun's prediction coming true and the crafts being (up to now) secret military technology.

I also find it more believable to think that government disinfo agents are promoting this agenda rather than it being channelled by abductees.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Am I the only one who has looked at the original posting date of this thread?
It said soon.
When is soon? Years after it was first written?
Really... there have been better threads written since then that have faded away... let's search for them and bring them all back and ignore the dates on them too...
Come on folks... get real...

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

He wasn't after just one UFO either side of midnight, or even just after he had his dinner and had settled down on the couch to watch tv. He was talking about tens of thousands of UFO'S flying over cities around the world.

For the record, I think we could have contact with E.T's in our lifetime or in the next hundred years.... or we might not make contact. It could be thousands... or none at all. I have no doubt that we are not alone though. My head hurts when I try and think of the size of the universe, and I'm not even able to imagine 0.00000000000000000000000000001% of the scale. And even if the scientists think they know an aprox size (not sure if thats true), you can guarantee that it's not even a fraction of the size. If it has a size at all?!?!

So what I'm trying to say is, take these disclosure and 'big event' threads with a pinch of salt. Or not, it's your choice.

I'll take the salt.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
This thread was originally
posted on 31-3-2008

Wow, pretty soon will now be 2YEARS .
Oh, I forgot, The UFO'S have a distorted sense of time due to their anti-gravity propulsion drives.pffft.

Man, I just gotta make up crap like this to post here.
2 freakin' years.... wonder why my neck doesn't hurt from looking up.... 24 pages 52 flags.... a pathetic Shame.

Pass the salt please.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Zeptepi]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
2 years, man has it already been that long. Well i am not giving up or taking what i said back. This mass revealing will happen in due time! Trouble is i don't know the time frame and i doubt anyone else on the planet knows either...

It will happen though, lol

Allot of factors are involved, but i guess what we are going to be dealing with is a breaking away of the current system. So basically S#*# has to hit the fan in order for things to happen.

www.artistfirst.com...

check the pod casts if your interested for more detailed info!

[edit on 27-3-2010 by ATSGUY]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

Here is the video series of Shelden Nidel just a month or two ago. He says it's coming soon. We are evolving. The PTB want to keep it the way they have it and are trying everything to stop us from becoming fully conscious. I think it's happening. Lies are becoming so obvious.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

The fact that we are not the center of life in the universes will be proven. But I wouldn't count on Sheldon Nidle. I wouldn't count on anyone. Whether it happens during our lifetime or not, the fact stands that life is abundant beyond humanity's third dimensional box view.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Wow, I can't believe it's been two years! I can't wait for this to happen, I'm still a firm believer that all of this will happen. I've been researching for 5 years or so, which is a quarter of my life. I've come across more evidence of their existence than I have of their non-existence.

I'm just staring at the skies as much as possible! I know in my heart that we're going to be visited soon, you can see revolutions taking place everywhere! Truths coming out, and all that. It just seems to be leading toward something bigger.

I wish I was a contacte, I would love to have a first-hand experience that I could share. Soon enough, it'll be something we can all share!

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join