It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A M a s s i v e UFO Fly Over Event coming soon!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Why is it that the "contactees" and "authorities" on this subject always talk in a mixture of John Lennon soundbites and biblical English? I've noticed the same phenomenon among hardcore Christian groups.

"Mike, can you get some milk from the shop?"
"Yea, I will go even unto the shop and milk shall overfloweth upon the earth."
"I beg your pardon?"
"I said 'Yes'".

The Universal Army of Happy Things shall flyover the earth in a fanfare of words beginning with Capital Letters. The people shall rejoice at this slightly improbable event due to Really Good Vibes that shall be beamed down upon us. Rejoice, ye people, for the Love of the Oblivion is a Good Thing. And ye shall rejoice with exceeding Great Joy. Amen. Peace out.

Seen it. Heard it. Ignored it. Was right to.

LW

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Elendal, there's no rational, substantiated connection between Love & Light and anyone being "completely empty of any personality whatsoever." The dream you read about was simply a nightmare. Truth and justice equals more meaning and hope... joy, love and whatnot... but not at the cost of becoming a zombie. The real zombies are the ones with all the power now.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

Please help me out here.

Let's say for a moment this is all true, despite the fact if you've followed UFOlogy long enough, you've heard this story hundreds of time, and it never comes to pass. But law of averages suggests that eventually one of these predictions will come true.

Why should we trust these aliens?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
No fly over.
No chance in hell.
Never happens, not going to this time.

Maybe the Giant Space Elephant, Ralph, will reveal himself- Because, I've been in close contact with him, through telepathy lately. But he hasn't told me about any fly overs.
So, I submit to you, that ATSGUY is infact, a liar.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
ATS members...I implore you to let this thread die. Think about it........

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I would love to believe this. But, if I were guiding a Galactic Federation of Sorts, the first rule I would establish is that we are to have NO contact with beings that have yet to explore (first hand) other planets and have established themselves as a peaceful, prosperous planet.

We have yet to embraced the way of peace on this planet and think outside the sphere (other than for our own selfish reasons - non-scientific). It would only make sense. If a world is still warring with itself, then it's still a selfish society that is not ready to join the ranks of a Galactic Federation. A child's growth cannot be fast forwarded, no matter what spiritual ascension awaits for them down the road. It defeats all purposes of growth.

Sorry to be a nay-sayer because I would hope this would happen ASAP. I would rejoice. But, sadly ... I'm afraid we have a few more THOUSAND years before we're ready to step up to the next level and be introduced to higher beings of Galactic status.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Based on my own experiences of the last few years--which involves lucid dreams and odd experiences of different kinds--I have come to the conclusion that we are being prepared for closer contact with something, and that something has good intentions. I have been given a crashcourse in spirituality by these "visitors," whatever they are, and I am now a far kinder and more enlightnened person for it. Closer contact is coming IMO, but I have no information about when, only that it is, and that they want to be as gentle as possible. They are waiting for an indication of goodwill and increased spiritual maturity from us. In anticipation of this show of goodwill, they are now exerting considerable energy to prepare us for the shock of being told what our place is in the universe. We are to understand that we are remarkable and miraculous, but that we have drifted far from our inteneded trajectory. Do not fear them, they cannot harm you anyway.

[edit on 1-4-2008 by Silenceisall]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
The River Goddess,

Check out the site I listed:

www.starshipcapricorn.org...

and

www.fourwinds10.com...

I had joined that place years ago and its the same crap today as it was then, I had it out with Lavar because people were going to quite paying there bills and wait for this NESARA money and I told him he is going to end up in big trouble. His next message he was telling everyone not to stop paying there bills. I observe and you have to be careful with these people. We had people there that literally went to where Lavar said he was located and it wasn't what he led people to believe.

All I can say is these people have been looked into for Fraud I believe so I am surprised they are still at it.

The NESARA HE HAS BEEN TALKING ABOUT HAS BEEN COMING EVERY SINGLE DAY, THEN WEEK..... THEN SOMETHING HAPPENS AND IT IS PUT OFF BECAUSE THE DARK DID SOMETHING AND THE LIGHT HAD TO PULL BACK, GOOD LORD.

Sorry about the caps I wasn't yelling hit the wrong key and don't have time to correct right now I have to go out.

PS I didn't know if there is an airport 2 where you are but this is what he was saying or something very close to it. This has been going on for years now.

ATSGUY,

Sorry if I have this wrong but this sounds just like the people I am talking about here, not all the people dealing with these two groups are from Salt Lake City, they are spread around.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lightworth
Elendal, there's no rational, substantiated connection between Love & Light and anyone being "completely empty of any personality whatsoever."

You misunderstood. I am not equating those two. What I'm doing is explaining that Love & Light can be as effective tool for manipulation as any war can be. Even more effective for that matter.

You just have to ask yourself why so many people take mood-brighteners and antidepressants, or simply put - "happiness drugs".

What if someone could offer "ever-lasting-happiness" drug to humanity? Would most people take it? I'm afraid I believe they would... and they would be willing to pay any price.

After the price is payed, it wouldn't matter anymore, would it? They wouldn't be themselves anymore.

And, yes, you are absolutely correct that those now in power are zombies... But there are zombies even worse than them. I sincerely hope we will see them soon.

I am getting tired of trying to prove that "beautiful feelings of love and joy" can be used for manipulation. People simply can't believe that, however hard I try. Well, nothing beats personal experience.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

Thinking about it... OK, got it. No, sorry, I can't see your point.

What I see as value in this thread, and you obviously don't, is this - considering all the alternatives. It's called "strategic thinking", and it's usually done by all the militaries in the world. Also known as "what if scenarios".

If you don't want to consider possibilities, you are free not to. I like to think about all kind of possible and impossible alternatives to all kinds of situations. It keeps me from being bored.

Come to think about it...

What is it that you expect from ATS? I mean, really expect? To give you information? Proof? Entertainment?

Maybe you want facts. I see many people around here asking for facts. If you're one of them, I suggest that you start studying mathematics. You'll get all the facts you can ever wish for there. And more than you wish for.

Mathematics is the only human discipline that claims to provide facts. Everything else is just pure speculation. Including physics, art... and every other aspect of human life.

This thread is no different. Try to see it like that and you won't have the problem you obviously have with it now.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 1-4-2008 by commodore64]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

I think it will not...This will last forever. It is good both for ATSGUY and ATS popularity; and bad for psychic health.
At least spring is coming, weather is nice

Oh last thing: I still didnt get an answer for the question, why this thread has no HOAX tags and "how deep the rabbit goes" has? What are the criteria that distinguish both?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Yeah, I had lucid dreams too and stuff.
Jesus and Ralph BOTH told me that there would be no aliens soon though.
And Jesus is a reptillian grey hybrid, so he should know.
So, this thread is bunk.

I dreamed it like a million times.
Maybe more.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Wow,I didnt even ish reading this thread b4 I posted this after reading your post about darknight or whoever.What a PSYCO,I mean really?I would believe Pokeman b4 that,bluebeam might be real but not to the extent he said.Tibeten plains for hiding from the coming catatsrophy>???Thats kinda over kill isnt it,and oh I forgot where is this catastrophy??I guess it didnt happen uh?People like that are fanatical and the ATS or FBI needs to arrest them and lock them in a mental ward-those are the people who a called"domestic terrorists",fanatical antigovernment paranoid skitzos.IMHO.Now as for THIS THREAD I like always am openminded to anything,but until this happens in 2009,I will surely not change ANYTHING in my life,but I do agree that new posts and thoughts on this topic are needed-no matter how "far out"they may be,cause chances are one of these far out predicitions and/or speculations WILL TURN OUT TO BE TRUE.Heck,as dumb as it sounds you have to be openminded about Pokeman running a secret space agency-I mean yea-99.999999% chance that is total BS,but still my point is you never know until you know.I for one hope this "flyover"does happen-for I believe it will be a glorious day for all mankind if it indeed happens-well I guess we will just wait and see.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
This site is supposed to be dedicated to "intelligent", scientific, data, and theories. What you are posting is more of the "Ramtha" , wannabe prophet, babble.

How about presenting something substantial and credible to back up this "massive sighting".

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
For me, the prospect of ships flying over in formation shooting feel-good beams down on the hapless populace is terrifying. Maybe that's just because I've been indoctrinated by religion to be wary of anything besides the straight and narrow. Then again, maybe our world HAS been hijacked by 'dark forces' and the only way to move forward is to be acted on by an external force. Objects at rest, etc...

I seem to remember from a study done on the paranormal that feelings of uneasyness and that of being 'watched' can be evoked by being exposed to strong EM fields. I think it stands to reason that the opposite effect(love, peace, harmony) could be evoked similarly. That said, it seems to me that machines flying over making you feel this way would be a parlor trick compared to the real thing that I hope everyone has felt at least once in their lives. Seems like high-tech deception to me.

I will say this: if this happens I plan to watch carefully how it goes down. If the visitors are truly here in peace then they could in no way force their solution on me. If I get the slightest hint of subterfuge I'm out. Is anyone interested in leading the resistance?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
I can foresee the possibility of this thread becoming very controversial. And that, in and of itself, is a good thing. I allows us to view all sides and ideas about this.

This was the third post of this thread. I sense a little bit of trying to "direct" the users in the sense of "this thread should gather interest..more post..more popularity..". ATS doesn't need it I think. Or maybe it does, who knows...
But in my opinion, ATS high stuff should make a meeting in order to decide whether sending such threads immedieatly to junk or skunkworks (or HOAX tag) or letting Alien-Ufo Forum be more cult-occult every week. Is it really impossible to distinguish cult-occult-eschatology propaganda from serious UFO and ET discussions?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Maybe the op was mislead....

Did i read somewhere that this would happen this sunday? The BBQ is ruined!

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
[edit on 1-4-2008 by shiman]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I see "ignore the facts" is making the rounds to the UFO threads mocking them as no one ever has.
That's such an effort on your part, ITF. You should direct your energy towards posts you deem credible here.
Are there any?
This IS a conspiracy website.
Why dont you contribute a "good legitimate thread" so we can see what you got.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join