It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A M a s s i v e UFO Fly Over Event coming soon!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by pro420

The source said, "...First Contact needs to happen at the latest, by the summer of 2009".

The official end of summer 2009 is the Autumnal Equinox on September 22. So I would say if it hasn't happened by the 23rd, it ain't gonna happen.

Of course, these sort of predictions are always subject to the "Oops, I channeled the info wrong" syndrome. So then it will be a few more years down the road.

[edit on 3/31/2008 by eaglewingz]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Once again, I am embarrassed for being involved with the subject of UFO's. Its threads like this (and many others) that make us look like fools to the msm. And without mainstream support, all this pie in the sky stuff is never going to happen. Disclosure (no matter what the truth turns out to be) will not come from the continuous posting of ridiculous stories or "in the know" innuendos.

I long for the day when this subject will be treated seriously in the mainstream, however I don't see that happening anytime soon.

I will say, however, I have noticed a HUGE amount of likewise thinking here at ATS, and have seen members having all viewpoints discourage and slam threads like this. I guess we are all a little tired of these things, and even those that believe in this stuff 100% realize this is not the way to get things done. So, thumbs up, ATS, for being on the ball in this and many other threads on here. I have many friends on this board, as well as many people I routinely disagree with, but it is very nice to see many of us agreeing on one major point, that things like this are getting us nowhere and damaging the cause we all are fighting for.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Hmmm, well I live way out in the country, so I don't expect a fly over.

Everyone have a camera ready, as I expect to see some real UFO pictures out of this one!

**SNIP**

Off topic sarcastic comments not allowed.

[edit on 31-3-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I don't fear them, or what they might do, neither should anyone else. The true arena is on the spiritual plain, this physical matter is fleating.

Here are some good statements that put this into perspective:

Intervening extraterrestrial forces have refused to openly disclose and reveal the nature and intent of their activities on and around Earth. This extraterrestrial presence is clandestine, covert, uninvited, and unapproved by the People of Earth. These extraterrestrial forces have concealed their own identity, their political or economic alliances and allegiances, as well as the authorities and powers which they serve.

Further more....

Extraterrestrial forces have systematically attempted to persuade and mislead humans through extending false hopes and promises of wealth, power, and protection; rescue from planetary catastrophe; membership in a “galactic federation”; and spiritual salvation and enlightenment.

Sound familiar? "Hey little kid,.... want some candy? I got a puppy in the back of my van, have a look he's really cute!"

A UFO flyover will be great as long as they go away then, but we'll see.

link   
Off Topic Sarcastic Comment removed.

link   
reply to post by merryxmas

Hahah thanks man, i hope my post didn't seem to offend you in any way. I was just trying to say just that we are suffering and need some help. I think we should embrace any help we can get. I also keep an open mind about this and i am glad you will too. There have been many times in the past that something like this was supposed to happened..ie 1996 when people said that mass landing was going happen but it didn't. I don't have any proof about this, i can only live my life and hope that it does happen.

in the end it wont be the ets that will do anything, it will probably be our choice as to if you go on and become a great galactic race or we fall and disappear like many past civilization in our history.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Disclosure (no matter what the truth turns out to be) will not come from the continuous posting of ridiculous stories or "in the know" innuendos.

But until then,this fills a little gap.

We need new topics and stuff in here,this is a site where people put their theories out there,no matter how "out there" they are. Otherwise all we're left with is repost after repost of old ufo clips.

I for one applaud this thread,in all it's tin foil hat covered glory. And I'll wait (and I'll wait and i'll wait) cos there's nothing left to do. Appart from ponder the wonderful.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
Hmmm, well I live way out in the country, so I don't expect a fly over.

Everyone have a camera ready, as I expect to see some real UFO pictures out of this one!

Oh there will be videos and pictures! But they'll be blurry and shaky because at that very day a monsoon rain will be falling and all of the camera people will be suffering from artritis.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
honestly thoe guys..... we speak as we have been here forever, an yet each one of us has about 14 - 50 years maybe more on this planet... thats it,

a hole coul;d open up right now inside the moon an suck us all into another realm or part of the universe an that could be " Normal ". the cycle of this universe do not in anyway reflect those of humankind, so being that we as humans have the universal knowledge of a tit mouse, anything that people say could have 5% of more of truth to it.... so why is everyone so sure they are psychics but never wanna at least humor the ones claiming they are.... Cant believe in your future prophecy without admitting the other prophecies could be as well... yes history an experience have us "thinking" we know whats up, but again we only have 1/10000th of the puzzle.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
yeah,there'd better be daylight footage,with plenty of people all pointing in the right direction. And a well spoken comentry,with points of reference to see how big/far away they are. (and all the other criteria needed to fit a decent ufo pic/video)

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Removed for Off Topic Content.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
OK, I asked nicely. And so far I haven't done more than a nip and a tuck for the sarcasm.

Enough.

Either address the topic, or move to a subject that does interest you.

My next action will lack some of the benign traits I have so far shown.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
reply to post by pro420

The source said, "...First Contact needs to happen at the latest, by the summer of 2009".

The official end of summer 2009 is the Autumnal Equinox on September 22. So I would say if it hasn't happened by the 23rd, it ain't gonna happen.

[edit on 3/31/2008 by eaglewingz]

Also depends in which hemisphere you live

Cheers

Mungo

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by xweaponx
Off Topic Sarcastic Comment removed.

or maybe i dont want to get popular, what so i can use my ats points to buy some more quota for my u2u's.

Dude the only reason i am posting this is because i find it to be some very valuable information, and not to mention that Ats receives probably the most internet traffic out of all the other conspiracy sites out there, so the more people you can reach the better.

I am not the one that said that there will be a fly over because i thought about it. No, people like Michael from helloearth.info and Sheldan Nidlen, and Riley Martin, and Renato Farrez are saying these things and for good reason! If it did happen wouldn't you want to be mentally prepared for it, instead if it hitting you by surprise.

[edit on 31-3-2008 by ATSGUY]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Why people think ETS are going to fly by all the cities in the world??? do you think they care about that actually to make mankind enlighted??. I just want to make some reality check on this treath, aliens will never do a mass sighthing or landing in the white house, or something like that. If they wanted to do that they already could have it done long time ago.

Lets assumme they appear on the cities all of sudden flying over. This will happen..
New York: People will be freak out watching the ufos flying around some will want to leave the city, others will say i always belive that, USA Military Gov goes to defcon 5!

Iran: People area afraid, they think are the old jinss from mohamed, their president put their military to fly by every city, in secret they already have a nuke and ready to go. They think mohamed is right and they are demons to have to be erradicated no matter what the international govs think about it. he calls the arab league of nations to do something, egypt saudi arabia and the rest aproves to back iran....

Do you think with this kind of people in the presidency on every nation in the world (democratic and non), the aliens will come down like nothing happens? They know more than you think, they will never come down in that matter. Let say you want to enlight a monkey, the monkey may understand you some but his capacity is not enough to fully unsderstand.

The only way they could actually show up is if we nuke outselfs, and even with that they may not do nothing so we can learn from out mistakes.

I am sorry but this treaths sounds more to skunks and works.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
OK, I asked nicely. And so far I haven't done more than a nip and a tuck for the sarcasm.

Enough.

Either address the topic, or move to a subject that does interest you.

My next action will lack some of the benign traits I have so far shown.

What is there to address? You know, most of us here have brains and are considered intelligent people. Threads like these are insulting our intelligence and common sense.

If I was to post a thread about Pokemons funding secret space shuttle program ran by goverements of Burkina Faso, Mongolia and Cuba and people start making fun of me, would you threaten them to behave and get constructive in a discussion like that?

And you know what? This is not the first time we get to read "COMING SOON!" threads, so it is perfectly natural for us to go sarcastic when we see them show up again.

Before you post, think about it. You can't have a serious discussion about silly things.

I mean, you can..but it's called play, a comedy ..and has a script all of us have to follow.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I think people should really take the time to read those 2 links i posted in the begging of the thread. It might answer the "why on earth would ets want to help us" kind of stuff.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
PROJECT BLUEBEAM ANYONE?

Hello? "knock knock is anybody home??" H E L L O !!!

The Alien beings have been here a LOOOONG time, and if they wanted to 'come out of the closet' they sure as heck would.

The MASSIVE UFO FLAP that is coming is nothing more than project bluebeam.
Hence WHY they have been seeding the skys with the paticularites that they can project their HOLOGRAMS up onto and yes we will ALL see it.
Here are links explaining BLUEBEAM.
www.geocities.com...
members.aol.com...

MANY will think what they are seeing is real, and that is a scariest thought of all.

Here is a link to D4ark Knights thread on this very subject......he is an older ATS member that has taken his family and gone into hiding BECAUSE of this very 'prediction' he has known about for a long time....he warned us all to take cover and NOT to believe our eyes.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
D4rk said there were some specific things that were to be seen in the sky that would forwarn of this event. His wife SAW it and photographed it, and after this they headed into the high plains of Tibet to try and survive the coming WORLD DOMINATION that this very event was going to herald in.

[edit on 31-3-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY

I am not the one that said that there will be a fly over because i thought about it. No, people like Michael from helloearth.info and Sheldan Nidlen, and Riley Martin, and Renato Farrez are saying these things and for good reason! If it did happen wouldn't you want to be mentally prepared for it, instead if it hitting you by surprise.

Well, wait a second though, there isn't a specific date, so when and if this does happen, it will still be a surprise, won't it?

How does one prepare for something like what you suggest, anyway? Do you have examples of how you have prepared?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
MASSIVE FLYOVER? Well... that's got good points and bad ones.

Good point - It would put an end to the whackadoos who say 'if it isn't in the bible - it doesn't exist - ET isn't in the bible - therefore ET doesn't exist'. (I get that all the time at work).

Good point - I get to tell all the naysayers .. 'told ya' so'...
that'll be satisfying.

Bad point - The MSM will probably ignore it like they ignored Chicago/Ohare. You'd think that a massive smoking gun like Chicago/Ohare would have been disclosure time. But 'they' managed to get it off the radar ... (pun intended)

Bad point - ET is NOT friendly. Remember all the painful experiments .. body implants ... messing with memories ... real friends don't do that. Having all those buggers MASSIVELY fly over our strongholds makes me more than a bit nervous.

Good point - If there is a massive flyover and if the media doesn't screw it up like Chicago/Ohare .. then perhaps earthlings can finally get together over something - like the defense of this planet against the little beasts.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join