It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A M a s s i v e UFO Fly Over Event coming soon!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrayFox
The Unit? What unit? Could you explain some more about this?

Glad to..
Navy Submarine Base Under the Nevada Desert?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
i think its already started ...from one week thr is UFO activity in west india Navi mumbai .I m watching it closely some time when ufo appear in sky all my neighborhood's lights switched off .Iwill post its video too very soon.its look like a cube with blue,green neo color lights with big red light in the center.this cube revolved around its exes.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Sorry, Zorgon....that's a pretty old link.

Anything more recent?

Best, WW

PS...best to JL....

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
wow, this thread is going nowere fast. I almost didnt blink.

So, what of the origonal topic, hoax, no hoax? Still waiting for that M A S S I V E flyover.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
A M a s s i v e UFO Fly Over Event coming soon?

Who is Sheldon Nidle?

Sheldan Nidle was born in New York City on Nov. 11, 1946, and grew up in Buffalo, New York. His first extraterrestrial and UFO experiences began shortly after his birth and were highlighted all through his childhood by various modes of contact phenomena, as well as accompanying manifestations - light-form communications, extraterrestrial visitations, and teaching/learning sessions on board spacecraft. During most of his life, he has enjoyed ongoing telepathic communications and direct 'core knowledge' inserts (etheric and physical implants). Sheldan has visually observed and physically experienced spacecraft throughout the years.
Around the age of fourteen, Sheldan requested that the Sirians and their Galactic Federation of Light Allies discontinue communications with him because he was experiencing overwhelming conflict between their scientific knowledge and what he was learning here on Earth. They left, but the Sirians and their Galactic Federation of Light Allies told him that they would be back when it was time to complete his mission for planet Earth and her people. In high school, he was placed in advanced science programs in subject areas such as physics, chemistry, and calculus.

Sheldan received an M.A. in Political Science from the University at Buffalo in 1968. He also received an M.A. in Southeast Asian Government from Ohio University in 1970 and an M.A. in American Politics and International Public Administration from the University of Southern California, where he also pursued a Ph.D. program (1974-76). In the 1970s, he was Vice-President for Scientific Programming at Syntar Productions, where he co-created a documentary on the life and accomplishments of Nikola Tesla. From the 1970s through the mid-1980s, he was involved in scientific research on alternative sources of electrical energy. In the mid-1980s, his extraterrestrial contacts resumed. Currently, Sheldan is a representative and lecturer for the Galactic Federation of Light and, in November 1997, founded the Planetary Activation Organization (PAO).

www.paoweb.com... His website

What's his goal?

His goal is to pray on naive and gullible people and make a fortune in the process. Basically he's a con artist. Out to milk you for everything he can get. He's just another New Age parasite praying on people who simply seek the truth. His most popular book is called "You are becoming a galactic human." None of the events in his book came true, but then what do you expect. He's a fraudster and a con artist...
The new Age movement is full of spiritually corrupt people like him.

www.burlingtonnews.net... brief description
movimientofenixdeparaguay.blogspot.com... More crock - Interview with Adama of the Andromedan Confederacy.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

He isn't fraud, we haven't become galactic, we are becoming galactic; it is part of our evolution. Did you expect everything to come true right away? Time is of the essence and patience is a virtue. We don't evolve over night, not all at once. It is a slow but gradual process.

Sheldan is a contactee. (I'm assuming you don't believe in contactees because you seem to think that just because he wrote a book his motive is money making) A book can do far more than just make money, it gets a word out, it creates an awakening, a Planetary Activation. There's people out there who would rather read a book than surf the net, and it's for those people that book was written for.

New Age is a term some people use who are bias against a certain subject that psychologically discomforts them. We all know that people use 'New Age' as a negative term. The true meaning is 'New Spirituality' or 'Mind-body-spirit'. It should not be used negatively, it only shows how some people are.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Seems this could fit in here. Anyone heard of Ed Komarek? (Exopolitics)I'm just delving into the UFO area here, so I'm a bit naive on it all and don't know all the well known players. Regardless, here are some links of interest.

"U.S. Air Force Drops Flares to Quell UFO Reports?"
www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

"Local ET Contact Activity"
exopolitics.blogspot.com...

Bio and Article Index Page
www.alienseekernews.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

This is more a less a reply to a reply you made to me earlier in this topic. Kind of late but better late than never
. (Quite a bit of reading I had to do, to get to the heart of the matter as well! )

Interesting that you brought up a few case point examples like John Lear, I have never spoken with him, but have only seen a couple of his posts so in a way I'm still at a stand-still sort of speak with the guy. Haven't moved from a skeptic or a believer by one or a hundred posts alone.

Furthermore this is just out of my curious and wandering mind, but exactly why exactly would there be a navy secret base under the Nevada desert? (As that link is quite a bit of reading just as well! I'd rather find Lear and ask him. Would be a lot easier on the eyes :p and perhaps get either first (or second) hand information.)

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Leviatano

Our good buddy John is at the www.openmindsforum.com...

I would post a direct link to his section of the forum but ATS prevents me from doing this.

On the top left hand corner of the main page you can click on "Enter Forums" from there scroll towards the bottom of the page and you will find the John Lear section. I would encourage you to sign up as a member ask him some questions.

I have just signed up there myself and started a new thread titled "Proposal "potential whistle blowers" from ATS" Please check it out.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 123space
i think its already started ...from one week thr is UFO activity in west india Navi mumbai .I m watching it closely some time when ufo appear in sky all my neighborhood's lights switched off .Iwill post its video too very soon.its look like a cube with blue,green neo color lights with big red light in the center.this cube revolved around its exes.

It has Already started, at least that is according to Michael. And just look on the news, how many times have we heard the word ufo sightings and what not...i mean you cannot say that it has not gotten more significant...everywhere

for the people that want to know what is going on, here are 2 good interviews Michael did that give a good explanation of what and where the fly overs will be.

here he talks about the telepathic dream of the fly over and what it will look like:
helloearth.info...

This is just a form of symbolism that the ets sent him, i think it means freedom:
helloearth.info...

The ets showed Michael a vision in japan of a bunch of cities around the world, these must be the destinations:
helloearth.info...

I honestly do not no when it is, and i bet you Michael or Riley don't no either. But considering what is going on in the news and stuff we must be getting close. Atleast thats what i think, i also think it may be before 2012...just seems like maybe now till 2012, but i cant say for sure that is only my opinion on the time date>>SO DONT GO ALL OUT AND START SAYING "oh ats guy said this and its gonna be then", i dont no when its gonna be alright!!!! i just feel like it will be before 2012!

I AM JUST POSTING WHAT I FOUND ALRIGHT!!!!

[edit on 3-4-2008 by ATSGUY]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by housegroove23

Thank you for the link.
feel like I just moved one step closer in finding out where all this information is coming from and how it may all fit into this enormous puzzle.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Breadfan

I guess you never heard about the group that buzzed D.C., in the 50's?, eh?

It made headlines...duh!

For my money, they are real, always have been, but the deception is they're "from out there".

We're in Babylon, and this is another deception for the masses. Some folks get it, [the deception], but most folks don't.

You'll have to figure out the deception on your own.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Hi AtsGuy,

I just saw a thread concerning these mass fly overs 2 minutes ago on the recent posts section.

The OP gave a date of April 22nd.

But the OP to that thread said we all had to look to the sky and sort of "will" them to fly over.

Just wondering your opinion on that?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
LateApexer313, i just did a quick search for the thread and found it...is it this one

www.abovetopsecret.com...

he says this:

Many people will think I am crazy but please. There is talk of a massive ufo fly over soon. Remember this, deep intention manifests. What that means (and I know this sounds crazy) is if enough people focus their thoughts on one event, the event happens.

If a mass population focus their thoughts with deep intention of a massive fly over on a certain moment in time, the event WILL manifest. Keep in mind, the heart's intention must be there. THIS is the greatest secret of overcoming the illusionary way of life we are forced to live. The masses are taught fear, and that's exactly what they manifest on a mass scale. You should really think about this and not just block it out; open up to it. This is the true power of mankind, and it has been corrupted for centuries. Our galactic brothers are NOT to be feared (as they have been taught to be). Love is their message, and what mankind is in desperate need of. So please, with your heart's intention

Look up at the sky this April 22nd, and think of this.

I wonder were he got the information from, especially the date. But i will bet you my bottom dollar that i will be looking up on that date. I dont no when it is supposed to happen but if this guy knows something then i will check it out, who knows.

i will post a link to this thread on his thread and see whats up, Michael and Riley said that the ets have had this plan for a while. A fly over to make even the most skeptical people believers. They believe that this will force the people of the world to demand disclosure and everything concerning our true history, so hey if it happens as early as april 22 like this guy says than that would be #&^@& great!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
It's april the 4th and I don't see aliens buzzing over our heads. When's the fly over (eats popcorns and stares at ATSGUY)?

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by commodore64
There are thousands of threads like this. If I were the owner I would move this to Skunk. I am not a mod, therefore here goes my advices:
The reason of such threads are first of all psychological. This is called waiting for "situation X". This X thing can be anything; from Niburu to Ufos. People who are not satisfied with his own life and not enough socially or political active, expect a sudden change in his life and in the world with the help of "outside" forces. The reason of it, that they cannot find the power to change their own life. They always need an "external" force. This has of course not only psychological reasons. We are living in an age that most of us are disconnected from political activites and concrete responsibilities (I am not talking about writing in political conspiracy forums). This disconnection from a shared meaningfulness results in a kind of suffering which results to trying to establish a meaningful totality with artificial means, such as "situation X" that will never come.
I am not saying that the OP has psychological problems, but this is a result of a common suffering which is produced by our modern life systems.

I am sorry but I 100% agree with you. I know this is a consiracy forum but Commodore this is the most intellegent and sane thing I have ever read on this board. As far as a massive fly over, planet x, etc. I mean you guys do not actually believe all of this stuff. I have 1 question. How many predictions that are made on this board have actually come true? My guess is none. I do enjoy reading this board and I am not bashing the people for making prediction, without them this board will be empty, but shouldn't the predictions be phrased as "what if" or "it is possible". These prediction of planet x will be here 2012, end of the world, massive ufo flyover.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan
It's april the 4th and I don't see aliens buzzing over our heads. When's the fly over (eats popcorns and stares at ATSGUY)?

According to this thread, www.abovetopsecret.com...',

Its april 22. A tuesday, of all days.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
edit

[edit on 4-4-2008 by commodore64]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by shiman

Originally posted by Breadfan

According to this thread, www.abovetopsecret.com...',

Its april 22. A tuesday, of all days.

hold up hold up, i dont think anyone knows the date. But if that guy says that it is on the 22 then i guess we should atleast look up!

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by xnibirux

Are you gonna be here on the 23rd so I can call you every name I can think of plus a few more, because you are seriously digging your own grave here. NO ONE believes you or the OP and nothing is going to happen EVER.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join