It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A M a s s i v e UFO Fly Over Event coming soon!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by hdchop

You clearly have not listened to the audio from the link that ATSguy provided. Trust me, cholera is more fun than sitting thru that interview.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Don't forget, Werner Von Braun (the famous German rocket scientist brought to the United States to work on the space program) confided to close confidants during his last days that the powers-that-be have plans on keeping the public under control.

They would use threats to the public, greatly exaggerated, along with deliberate incitements of these threats, to get the public to clamor for governments to save them from these evils. These included:

1) Communism
2) Terrorism
3) Asteroids/Comets
4) Diseases
5) Alien Invasion

Looks like they're playing all their cards at once here, since the public is getting wise to their plans.

THERE ARE real alien civilizations out there. But the secret government will create its own "threat" using vehicles, media reports, and light shows to try and get the public to believe that once again, we must *trust them* to save us from this threat.

The result will be a continued militarization of the world in defense of this alleged threat. The populations will be controlled. People will be killed and the blame will be placed on the big bad aliens, and trillions upon trillions of dollars that could be used to enhance humanity's prosperity will be diverted to huge defense contractors, governments, and corporations whose only intention is profit and control.

Don't be fooled.

[edit on 2-4-2008 by ianr5741]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Today is the "D" day!!!

Today is the day!

Today is the day!

Today is the most important day!!

Look !! Loookk

Today should be remember!

Look

Today is my birthday!!!!! LOL...at least say happy birthday to me!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexDJ

happy birthday person!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope its a good one!!!! I'll drink one sip, that's it, to you tonight...

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Well MrPenny....

I can see you are still true to form...

You can always be counted on to TOTALLY miss the point of a post...

And quite frankly I don't have time to explain it to you...

As to whether or not there are subs there, how they got there, and more about the underground waterways... that is for another thread... and believe me I have a lot more... and in May we will actually go there and see what we can find...

Whether or not you believe anything I say is irrelevant... at least I actively LOOK for answers... and I find more than enough leads to show that there is a LOT more to a story...

The mere fact that I have identified that the Unit is in fact operating there is a hell of a lot... you think they are just going to hand me a file with sub pictures or give me a tour of the secret base?

I asked her if I could sign up for a tour. She responded vehemently in the negative. She then advised me that she should call the Military Police to confiscate my camera. I told her that I hadn’t had time to take a picture and that I was just happened to be leaving at that moment. She waved me to turn around and jotted down my car license number. I was going to ask her if there were any submarines parked underground but she was Army and I figured she probably wouldn’t have known. - John Lear....

Before you can say #, I was in my car and making my way back through the naval base, wishing that I could have stopped to photograph this experience. But alas, unauthorized photography was expressly disallowed - and that was made VERY clear along the way. All I really wanted was a picture of the road signs inside the base that said, "YIELD TO LOW FLYING AIRCRAFT"." - Sharon Stuart-Brown

Okay so... no tour... no photos

You can postulate all you like , Mr Penny... your not fooling anyone... And I would suggest to your superiors that as a disinfo agent, your not really earning your keep...

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Oh my Gosh!! Can I come?

No, Z.....I am not being sarcastic, nor have you ever accused me of being sarcastic. Sometimes a post, a 'written' post can me mis-read as sarcastic. Not my intention.

Just so happens, since I'm retired, I have some free time. AND some money....and I have a yearning desire to know the truth...

WW

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ
Today is the "D" day!!!
Today is the day!
Today is the day!
Today is the most important day!!
Look !! Loookk
Today should be remember!
Look
Today is my birthday!!!!! LOL...at least say happy birthday to me!!!

Happy Birthday AlexDJ!!!

Today is InfraRedMans Birthday too, (April 3rd)!! But I'm not expecting anything from the sky ..well perhaps a little bit of rain.. and HEAPS of cool Presents! Before anyone asks, I'm 39 years young.. Blurgh!

Hint Hint ATS Friends

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Happy birthday infrared man!!!!!!! you get a..... Smiley face!!!!!! YAY

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Infraredman happy birtday to you too!!!

I supouse aliens didnt want to come today , and its supouse to be our special day!!! damm...damm you all!! sounds like charlton heston planet of the apes end!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

InfraRed....My Mom is April 6....sending her a nice card, and a big check!

She's obviously Aries....and never let's me forget it!! But, that's a Mom for ya!! LOL

WW

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
The mere fact that I have identified that the Unit is in fact operating there is a hell of a lot... you think they are just going to hand me a file with sub pictures or give me a tour of the secret base?

Pat yourself on the back.....if you have a free hand. You've successfully identified a "secret" base, the location and purpose of which is identifed on an official Naval web page in your own sources. Yowza.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I don't mean to spoil the party, but please stay on the topic. Save the birthday wishes for BTS.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

The Unit? What unit? Could you explain some more about this?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ianr5741

There shouldn't be any small ships during fly over so if you see any small ships soon, they are most likely military craft, but everyone should remember,
small ships = government scare tactic
large ships = wake up

[edit on 2-4-2008 by xnibirux]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by commodore64
There are thousands of threads like this. If I were the owner I would move this to Skunk. I am not a mod, therefore here goes my advices:
The reason of such threads are first of all psychological. This is called waiting for "situation X". This X thing can be anything; from Niburu to Ufos. People who are not satisfied with his own life and not enough socially or political active, expect a sudden change in his life and in the world with the help of "outside" forces. The reason of it, that they cannot find the power to change their own life. They always need an "external" force. This has of course not only psychological reasons. We are living in an age that most of us are disconnected from political activites and concrete responsibilities (I am not talking about writing in political conspiracy forums). This disconnection from a shared meaningfulness results in a kind of suffering which results to trying to establish a meaningful totality with artificial means, such as "situation X" that will never come.
I am not saying that the OP has psychological problems, but this is a result of a common suffering which is produced by our modern life systems.

I would have to agree with the psychology part, But thats pretty low of you to say that any one that believes in this thing has no life (political or social), I'd have to say you are sadly wrong. I strongly believe (my belief is obviously not fact) that because of more and more mass public thought on these matters, We are going to see a "situation X" Actually happen. I tend to believe that which ever the most popular belief that rises above the rest in following years, will come true via the "law of attraction" If the public concious starts seeing this as a whole, we are going to manifest these event. I

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by midtown5dw

Yes yes, they are coming. Wait for the 16th April. I spoke with the big boss. I cant give you the link or more information but please quit your jobs till 16th April and enjoy your life as much as possible because nothing will be the same.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I look forward to the day I read something nice from MrPenny

Zorgon, hello,

I think one of the worst things that could have happened to ATS was losing John. The man should have been aloud to have a little extra slack he is a great man and has a wonderful dry sense of humor. I will tell you I miss the man, he shared freely with us and what he shared will come to light one day and when this happens ATS will discover it has lost much.

Did you say you were going with John to Hawthorn. Ask John for me if he thinks there might be a direct link all the way up to the Sound in Washington where one of the other location is.

That whole area meaning also surrounding states as far as I am concerned has something going on and when it comes to ships of any type I am also talking ET.

Be careful but when there use acting skills to help you along.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by commodore64
There are thousands of threads like this. If I were the owner....

Your not... fortunately...

I am not a mod, therefore here goes my advices:

enough said

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Just so happens, since I'm retired, I have some free time. AND some money....and I have a yearning desire to know the truth...

Well then... Matyas is close to the drive solution... and 30 mill will build us a four seater...

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

Pat yourself on the back.....if you have a free hand. You've successfully identified a "secret" base, the location and purpose of which is identifed on an official Naval web page in your own sources. Yowza.

LOL well considering that there is nothing visible above ground at this location save thousands of ammo bunkers, perhaps you could enlighten us where the facilities that they wouldn't let us tour and were guarding so vehemently are located?

Never mind don't need an answer. At least you are conceding it EXISTS...

Good show... now we can go from there... but as I said not here

[edit on 2-4-2008 by zorgon]

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join