It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death For Hire-Suicide Machine Lets You Push Final Button

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Death For Hire-Suicide Machine Lets You Push Final Button

www.timesonline.co.uk

One press of a button and you can end your life with a swift injection of potassium chloride. That is the boast of Roger Kusch, once one of Germany's most promising conservative politicians and now the improbable promoter of a mercy-killing machine.

If the “Perfusor”, designed to sidestep strict laws banning assisted suicide, goes into production then Germany rather than Switzerland could soon become the destination of choice for those seeking to kill themselves.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Controversiality is the understatement of the year...Assisted suicide...Yay or Nay? Should the gov have a say over who can and cannot end their life?

Personally, I never had a problem with Kevorkian. If a person's suffering is so great and non-stop, it should be within their own right to end their anguish. This is a heated issue, and I'm sure many will disagree.

It will be interesting to see if this "suicide machine" recieves a green light or is outlawed...

www.timesonline.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 31-3-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
At least with a machine like this there wouldn't be near misses.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
If people want to die, then let them
Its not up to other people to decide weather somone in alot of physical and emotinal pain should be aloud die by there own hands
We put down animals out of mercy , why cant we be allowed to do it to ourselfs?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disgustipated
We put down animals out of mercy , why cant we be allowed to do it to ourselfs?

Exactly! I feel the same way. I hope this is for terminally ill people though. I know there are some dangerous people out there that want to die but take people with them, I hope they could find this machine. But there's also teenagers who think they want to die and to make a machine readily available to them would be horrible.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Solarskye

Good points...There is no question that something like this needs to be HIGHLY regulated to insure it doesn't end up in the wrong hands. But I'm not sure it will even be approved by the gov to begin with.

You know here in the states, where they criminalized Kevorkian, it wouldn't stand a snowballs chance in hell at seeing the light of day.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
If someone wants to off them self, it's their choice as far as I'm concerned. I wouldn't recommend it, but who am I to control what another person does with their own body?

I wonder if we'll ever see these:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
reply to post by Solarskye

Good points...There is no question that something like this needs to be HIGHLY regulated to insure it doesn't end up in the wrong hands. But I'm not sure it will even be approved by the gov to begin with.

You know here in the states, where they criminalized Kevorkian, it wouldn't stand a snowballs chance in hell at seeing the light of day.

Yes .. and makes you wonder why that is .. doesn't it ?

Is it because they want people to suffer ? Don't want anyone to escape ?

Is it because they believe THEY will be the ones to tell you how and when to die , and where ? Or because THEY want to kill you .. Chemtrails, toxins in the water, food, medications, etc.

Maybe it's THEY who need to die ?

Maybe people should donate for a suicide machine to be delivered to the White House and Congress, with a big red sign, saying PRESS HERE ? In fact, let's go mad and donate so that suicide-machines can be delivered to ALL national leaders and sell-out politicians. If the idea takes off, machines could be delivered to Big Business, Big Pharma, Government contractors ... Chemtrail plane pilots ... FBI and CIA headquarters --- etc. etc. etc. etc.

Mmmm. What a lovely thought

new topics

top topics

join