It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Depopulation Theories - Why?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by IchiNiSan

i think its becuase its only been in the last few decades weve had the technology to be able to wipeout the human race so easily

which is the same timeframe when the population growth went up by so much

appantly in 50 years we will be 9 billion strong 3 billion more is half of it took to get to in 5000 years, we are multoplying to quickly

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark_Ace

Yes I am aware of it the exponential too-fast growth. That's why I never understand why the one-child policy in China is considered such a bad thing. 80% of the Chinese people is not complying to that policy anyhow
Nonetheless, if the world is really over-populated, maybe more people should spend the efforts and resources in Space technologies and see how we can colonize other habitable planets (or make planets habitable). I mean, if you have all these neat technologies to control the weather, or to affect all the food, or create virus, why not put it to good use and colonize other planets? If weather can be controlled and food manipulated, how far we are away to make a dead planet habitable to human beings? You will have millions if not billions of people willing to work together for one common goal.

Note: Still assuming the NWO dudes in their dark rooms are not dealing with malevolent ETs, after all, if ETs do exist and they deal with them then the NWO posses technology much more advanced than nowadays. And the NWO did not need to wait for decades.

In case of malevolent ETs exist, who doesn't want to see a 10 billion populated Earth, then I am 100% sure they would have acted much earlier.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by IchiNiSan

its not like the chinese government can come in and kill the 2nd born baby as soon as its born
they have to put up with it, all thry can do is tax them in the children i think is what they do

the more chidlren the more tax the family has to pay

[edit on 1-4-2008 by Dark_Ace]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark_Ace

/off topic

Yes you are right, back in the Mao Zedong dark ages, there might be some forced abortions. But nowadays they can not do it anymore, taxes and tax-incentives are the only tools the government can refer too. But then you still have those complicated situations and exceptions in the law that certain couples (who are both officially one-child) are allowed to have 2 kids, and the rural area farmers and ethnic minorities can have even more. I know many many many mainland Chinese who are actually giving births to 2nd, 3rd or even 4th childrens, but placing the "official" name on another family. And the usual corrupted officials closing here and there an eye for certain more wealthy families.

Eventually the best way is economic development. Only in the rich developed metropoles you will see couples who earn a lot prefer one child over more, similar trend you see in the Western world.

[edit on 1/4/08 by IchiNiSan]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark_Ace
its not like the chinese government can come in and kill the 2nd born baby as soon as its born

Why not? How long must they have to wait then?

There are those in the US that believe their own government is planning to do just that to them and most everyone else here. But China wouldn't or couldn't? Maybe.

Suppose you were out in the middle of an ocean in a lifeboat that's undeniably sinking because to many have climbed aboard. What would happen? And how would the "choosing" be done? (answers: chaos, and mayhem)
At some point a purge will be necessary. Do we do it now, or wait until it's really really to late and there are even more and we wish we had done so earlier?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I know the world is growing but it seems even more small because we can get on the internet and talk to anyone in the world. The television brings the whole world into your living room. Makes it seem smaller, more crowded.

Turn off the tv, the internet, stop watching the news for a couple weeks, and you may find it does not seem so small and crowded after all.

Ama

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by IchiNiSan
reply to post by Harman

Ok, let's disregard that the NWO is being influenced by malevolent ETs and assume that no ET exists, so the NWO has no access to the extraordinary technology of these ETs.

Not sure about the aliens running the show, but could be wrong.

- Secret ID tags in people: Well wouldn't this only be possible if ETs exists? So in this scenario, this technology is useless.

In ways of communicating further then mounth to ear you need telephone, letters or internet. Those are buggable. I've seen a documentary about an ex childsoldier in africa, living in a tibal village. wWith a working mobile phone. They are past the running messager state by now.

Or something like Facebook, how many are actually using these kinds of "volunteering-privacy-breaching" tools?

It's just another way to datamine the whole populace, another reason why they would try and target developing countries and not the western world. They know what makes us tick and sadly it's the latest Iphone.

- Secret ID tags in people: Well wouldn't this only be possible if ETs exists? So in this scenario, this technology is useless.

Set up a disaster of unimaginable proportions and people will beg to get a chip, just to be 'safe'. Never underestimate the power of fear. Who knows, if 'they' wat to annihilate the worlds population there is room for a act of nuclear terrorism that will give the excuse to monitor EVERYONE.

- Biotechnology: This seems to be the only solution, but why would a specific race's government or power competitors lay down waiting for such a weapon to be deployed? Wouldn't these guys also develop their own Bio-weapons, for example India, Russia or China/Japan (same race)? Or are all these in the NWO clan too? So Bio-weapon specific targetted at the race is not being targetted at these races? You will still have a hell load of people walking around Earth then

Who says it will be overt? It is possible to do it covertly so nobody knows where it came from with any certainty, heck maybe they really think it is an pandemic and call for help from the UN.

- Nuclear technologies: Well, we have this already in the 40s, why not just use more of it when there were less or even no other nations or groups having these weapons?

mutual destruction, not really smart to make your own habitat unlivable

- Food nutrition: Bio-technology and not targetted specifically at races but at all homo sapiens. Well this is the first time I hear it, so the NWO will need to contemplate the Earth with toxic so ALL farmers of the world will not be able to produce what they are supposed to produce. Seems logistically impossible, when there are still millions, hundreds and even billions of farmers on Earth. Yes, most of the people on Earth do not live in the urban area.

True, codex alimentarius is an international agreement, within the borders these rules do not apply, buy locally if the time comes. everything that goes acros the borders will be irradiated or otherwise tampered with killing the nutricional value.

- Weather control etc: So if they can make earthquakes and the like, why they still need to wait? By the way, maybe earthquakes will damage their own miles-long underground bases and tunnels. Who knows. So Hurricans & Typhoons, well, if people in Florida start to build their houses with concrete instead of wood like in Asia, maybe their houses will be more sustainable and protective against the hurricanes.

Not evn sure they have this kind of weathercontrol but heck the things i don't know greatly overshadows the tings i do, thank god.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
If they are going to depopulate, it makes sense that they would keep china, as their people are already used to being subservient. They would have to get rid of the people in the perceived free nations.

Ama

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by thetruth777
How do you think mass genocide will occur?

I heard Bilderberg planned artificial mass shortages of oil and food.

simple answer, I think the time´s not yet right for them.
911 was the first step to get control over civil rights.
the destabilization of the markets will be the next step.(of course EXXON benefits)
this is the base for ´them´to blow up the power of the FED.(which should be removed completely instead)
the next step will be creating further war conflicts for profits.

so imagine the scenario 50 years in the future.the trick is to do little steps, so that the population dont realize.
and LIES all over.(Fox)
UFO´s are lies.(great deception)

cheers.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by slackerwire
The planet is on a fast track to becoming overpopulated, depopulation is needed.

If it doesnt happen, we are doomed.

Your post struck me in an odd way reading it, then looking over at my 3 year old daughter(my only child). I don't know if you have any children or not,but If you do, I wonder if you would be making that statement. Then if you don't; who should have the say in who dies and who lives?Why is their life any more valuable then my daughters or yours for that matter.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

right, thats what most people think. if there is NWO elite as we imagine them,
they have plans since the 18h century.
they feel safe anyway,they ´belong´ to the chosen.
www.radioliberty.com...

[edit on 3-4-2008 by anti72]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Less of us = more for them.

And the chaos that will ensue during the "depopulation" will make the masses more easily controlled. Or so they think...

I hate this word, "depopulation". It's just a way of saying "Murder on a scale that would make Charles Manson look like an amateur, and Adolph Hitler look like a saint."

If a reduction in the population were necessary, nature would take care of it. I'd rather trust my welfare to god and nature rather than the likes of Henry Kissinger, et al.

Make the argument to the public. IF it is necessary, let all the minds of the world take a shot at solving the problem without resorting to killing innocent unsuspecting human beings. I'm sure a solution can be come by.

... But this isn't about solving a problem. This is just an extension of their sick fetish with murder, and their lust for power and control.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
In fully developed industrialized countries, population levels are steady or even declining slightly.

In countries where living is hard and the odds are against survival, nature takes over and people have way too many children. This is a natural way to compensate for poor chances... if you have more kids, the chances are greater that some will survive. When things are going well, the birth rate slows down to an equilibrium level.

If the power hungry monsters would just let the other nations catch up until they can sustain themselves, populations all over the earth would find a comfortable equilibrium where births just balance deaths, and a sustainable way of life will be found.

It MUST be found, but it is not by the thoughts of men that this solution comes to being. It is by the natural forces of the world, that extension of nature through which we are born, live and die that the numbers and balance will be determined.

Papers have been written showing that if humanity works together to solve problems typically associated with excesses of populations, then energy of human will can provide for a sustained, renewable environment and population of 100 billion people. We're nowhere close to the limit that this earth can supply for, if we work together, work smart, don't waste, and generally clean up our act.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo

The planet is on a fast track to becoming overpopulated, depopulation is needed.

Your post struck me in an odd way reading it, then looking over at my 3 year old daughter(my only child). I don't know if you have any children or not,but If you do, I wonder if you would be making that statement. Then if you don't; who should have the say in who dies and who lives?Why is their life any more valuable then my daughters or yours for that matter.

In the end there will be so few left that a small child can count them... How high can a small child count? Not very high... I think that will be up to God... I don't think it's up to any human being to decide a depopulation is necessary... It is not up to any human to decide when another should die... It is not a kill or be killed world, it's a live and let live world... The earth and humanity is like a woman, something you can't control...
So why try to control it, why not just go with the flow?

I also agree with the statement made, we should use some of our technology to populate other planets... I choose life over death, sorry for all you death lovers out there...
I say if we get too populated we should move on to other planets, start colonies... Not kill everyone off... Do you really think they could achieve this in any short period of time anyway? Without some sort of resistance...? hmmm... Some people are strange... I see that a lot of people are strange actually... That is rather concerning... So many people depressed and angry... I'd hope people would have woken up by now, but apparently that process hasn't happened for many folks yet... So cut off from reality and unable to see the truth... Crazy thing is, the truth is open for everyone to see... It's call the King James, The bible, word of God...

Anyway, seek the truth always! But have an open mind, don't close your mind and limit yourself to an opinion... Keep it up and keep searching and use the tools you have access to while there is still time left... It won't hurt you to read a bible...
Peace be with all and to all a good night!

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
This is a common problem that is running rampant through society nowadays, partially to do with environmentalist propaganda-think, partly to do with the twisted way in which we view nature and it's process...

I think it is possible that everyone who is in favor of getting rid of people, depopulating or reducing our numbers either hates people (as a general rule) and is of the opinion that there are too many people (And they dislike people), or that the planet itself cannot sustain such a population.

The planet can sustain two, three, EIGHT times the people it has now. Our usage of resources is poor and inefficient, and much of the problematic behavior only arose in the last 200 years since the industrial revolution. We are a species that, as a general rule, does LEARN from our mistakes.

30-50 billion people. Rather than reduce our numbers, let's keep increasing them. Let's come up with a solution; be it colonization of space, more efficient city design such as Arcologies. There is a book titled "A Step Further Out", written by Jerry Pournelle some twenty years ago about... and in it, he goes chapter by chapter explaining that the problem isn't a matter of population control, it's a matter of EFFICIENT exploitation of our energies and resources.

Scarcity, which drives capitalism, greed, and selfishness could be completely eliminated if a couple billionaires decided to park a heavy metals asteroid in a lagrange point near the earth. Pair it off with automated robotic mining technology, and 1/3 of the world's resources are suddenly trivial.

Twenty years ago, most of this stuff was proposed! We could've done it then, and we can STILL do it now! The sun bombards earth with 174 Petawatts of energy at any given moment of the day. 12% of that reaches the earth's surface, and would be enough to power practically all of the worlds needs, even WERE we to ignore tidal energy generation, geo-thermal, nuclear and a plethora of other energies!

Nothing that has been made as a consumable commodity is outside the realms of recycling, repurposing or retooling for new uses! Some have even sought to solve two problems with one fix, getting rid of trash and generating energy from the process!

We don't need to control our population, we need to keep expanding to meet the problems that nature throws at us. We need to overcome, as we are designed to do by the process of evolution. It is a naive and infantile mind that perceives a problem and proposes that we go BACKWARDS in order to solve it, rather than FORWARDS.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I've read a lot of different ways they are thinking of getting rid of us low lifes...
1) sending more and more of our young people to Iraq to get killed
2)starting a pandemic of some kind, starting in small area at first so it will be all over the world in no time...think of what the 1918 pandemic did...that one killed millions!
3)starvation
4)poverty...much worse when the New World Order takes place. People will die just from lack of food, medical care, housing.
5)Isolating us from real official news, so when people start dying we won't know about it 'cause the newpapers,tv stations, radio stations, Internet will (are) owned by the elite cabal. When things get bad in sections of the country or the world, we won't know about it if it isn't reported.
6)Giving people, what they think are ordinary shots for flu, tetanus etc. that is actually poisoned, with a delayed fatal reaction.
7)using our cell phones to make us infertile
8)Use biologicals (in the con trails of air planes) to dust us with poison (like anthrax, black plaque, dysentery etc).

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I do believe people have to address global overpopulations, but the theories of engineered diseases, regionalized warfare and starvation are fairly difficult to accept in today's world; There are too many people who would not accept such measures. A small group of people may feel that way but I think too much power has been removed from their hands. They no longer have total control of oil and are against other world powers who truly are world powers. They are not willing to look at sustainable ways of supporting the planet's population or educating the world because it makes them relinquish their ever-decreasing control of govt's and therefore people. The next couple of years will be very interesting.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

THats a bunch of BS.

I've posted this before somewhere but...catholic-caveman.blogspot.com...

Or you could go another way with it. You could give each human being .25 acre of land, and fit them all on Australia with half of Queensland left.

Now onto food, arable land and such. The problem here isn't that we don't have enough arable land. It's that is being misused, inefficiency and such. Theres plenty of water, land for food and living, and plants provide us with all the air we need. That whole deal about overpopulation is a scare tactic to get the flock to follow the evil shepherd to slaughter.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Just tosing some ideas out there:

-Maybe the NWO actually believes this is good for the long term health of the planet and they are doing it out of altruistic motives but must keep it a secret because they realize that most people would reject it. (Before you start guffawing at the idea that the NWO could have any idealism whatsoever, remember that idealism has motived countless groups throughout history of questionable ethics...from the crusaders to the inquisitors to the conquistadors to the Nazis, all believed (at least to some degree) they were acting in the service of a "higher good.")

-Perhaps they feel that if the population is too large, they will be unable to control it; that it will simply spin out of their hands. A smaller population, as pointed out above, might more stable and amenable to long-term control and manipulation.

-Many NWO types are nature freaks, having grown up on big estates and whatnot...they have an almost religious reverence for nature and it wouldn't surprise me if they'd simply like to see the "filthy masses" eliminated from their visions of pristine, parklike natural glory

[edit on 5-2-2009 by silent thunder]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Yes, the world is becoming over populated and something drastic needs to be done. So when are "We" going to get rid of "Them"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join