It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Depopulation Theories - Why?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I've read bits and pieces of a common theme of some folks regarding the NWO's plans for population control and more specifically - depopulation. The question I have and which I was unable to easily gather is WHY.

What goal, purpose or benefit would result from a large-scale reduction of the earth's population in-regards to the NWO efforts?

Thanks for any insight

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
500 million people are easier to controll than 7 billion. And they calculated that 500 million is a sustainable number for us people to be able to stay alive on this floating ball of mud.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

That had always been my question too whenever I became aware of this depopulation conspiracy.

Wouldn't it had been so much easier to "de-populate" when we were only at 500m? 1b? 2b? 3b? 4b? 5b? 6b? Why wait till we are going to reach like 7, 8 or even 10billion people before they start this so-called depopulation conspiracy of the NWO???

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I see the point about the CONTROL aspect and never really thought of it.

I'm personally on-the-fence in regards to the widely-accepted beliefs regarding the NWO topics but the population question arose this morning during a discussion with my wife. As we were getting ready for work she mentioned how she heard of certain food prices rising recently and I recalled how the price of rice was increasing and pontificated (my $1,000 word for the day) on the impact that would have in the Pan-Asian regions. This then led me to think of how I've read about the population-control efforts of the theorists here, hence the question.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by IchiNiSan

It's not because of a population-limit, it was just a matter of waiting for the right time, for one reason or another that 'right' time is going to be pretty soon i'd say. Just while hoping i'm paranoid ofcourse

First they had to get the techlevel sufficient to track everybody on the globe and to be able to monitor your communications. Well, the rfid-thing is now developing out of its toddler stage and the antennas are firmly planted in the most populair methods of communications so they can see what we say, where we say it, what we buy and where we buy it. Camera's in Public travel etc etc.

Timing is everything if you want to slap someone into submission.

Oh, btw, the populair theory is that those NWO topdogs are raving racists, so they are developing race-specific bio-weapons that pick one race and leaves the guy next to that person without so much as a cough. And it's smart in all it's dreadfullness. We are the most domesticated people in the world when you think of it. 85% of the western world actually think they are free and have the number one passtime of shopping. Chinese know they are being repressed but don't dare to do anything about it, Africa has been raped for so long that the people on that continent are basically useless for the goals in mind of the bigwigs running the show.

[edit on 31-3-2008 by Harman]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Precisely. But don't forget we're talking NWO here. Possibly the biggest bunch of buffoons to have ever lived on the planet. I'm sure with global population only increasing by around 100,000,000 per year (that's 274,000 a day or 190 every minute) they think they're doing a really good job.

They probably still think the Asian tsunami helped reduce the population (it actually took less than a day for world population to increase and exceed what it had been before the tsunami hit)

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I've always thought the same thing, in regards to why would they wait until now, but the more I learn about things like facebook and now with places such as Twitter (good god how useless) Im starting to realize just how easy it is becoming for higher ups to know everything about a person, right down to what they had for breakfast. It's very terrifying to see how technology is "advancing"... though im not sure thats the word I would use to describe it.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
How do you think mass genocide will occur?

I heard Bilderberg planned artificial mass shortages of oil and food.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I read that someone thought this didn't make sense because if you reduce the population 95%, you don't have that working class to generate all that money for you. IMO, money doesn't matter to the Illuminati, they have so much money that it's virtually obsolete to them.

So that leaves power. If a one world bank leading to a one world government is their plan, it's so much easier to do it with an extraordinarily less amount of people. Not to mention if you have that few of people, you must have eliminated a good amount of radical thinkers as well.

How's it going down? Pick your poision: economic collapse, food shortage, morgellons, massive warfare, maybe a combination. Do not underestmiate the true sickness these people have, it could be something much worse that is unknown as of right now.

To me, I don't know how this couldn't be happening. I see the way they're purposely tanking America and I can't help to think the depopulizing of the planet is going to happen. I don't think it's all gloom and doom, they're not as omnipotent as they think.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
From what I've read,depopulation will be started by making the food raised with no nutritional value.Starve to death with your stomach full.
People need to collect all the heirloom seed stock they can.These seeds are not hybridized and seed can be saved and replanted.
I have no doubt that there is "something in the wind" They want us dead alright.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
What goal, purpose or benefit would result from a large-scale reduction of the earth's population in-regards to the NWO efforts?

Why? To save the planet of course! What other greater reason and cause could there possibly be, to wipeout 89% of the human population upon planet Earth? (besides the "to feed a bunch of hungry reptilians" reason, okay. . . . well, Waste Not, Want Not. Right? ha) ???

The alternate would be a dead planet further down this time-line . . . humans and all.

oh, and we must insist: One World Order. A united one world order. Isn't that nice?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Its too bad they can't just come forward and say look... people.. were all gonna die if we don't make some sacrifices. so if you offer an incentive like protection/money/food for loved ones children etc at the cost of your own sacrifice, imagine how many people would volunteer. How many people feel useless, how many people feel depressed, how many people want to buy a gun and shoot everyone in sight, why not just play martyr and help out the ones who are left.

500,000 seems like an awful low number. I thought maybe 2 billion could survive comfortably. The trouble is who is expendable. I think they need to face this in a more up front way and say, who is expendable, the sick the diseased the old and infirm, you could simultaneously weed out transmitted diseases simply by a targeted elimination of the infected. Everyone with HIV step into the incinerators would you kindly.

Lets bring back gladiator sports. Thats another great method. Two men enter, one man leaves, and to the victor goes the spoils. I know I would be entertained to watch it. I would say death row inmates would be good candidates, reduce prison populations and generate revenue simultaneously. however a huge overhaul in the curruption and fallability of our legal system would need to be done to assure that innocent citizens arent put to death, only violent repeat offending criminals.

We need to start trimming the fat in usefull ways, eliminating those that don't contribute through a hard system of punishing ignorance and laziness and rewarding real contribution to society. something like the citizenship they had in starship troopers.

Im just saying that having one world government that rules over humanity could be like starfleet from star trek, it doesnt have to be this rehash of nazi germany and some orwellian paranoia state, thats just repeating past mistakes. duh. If people would put in the work and make the hard sacrifices to push forward a utopian future then the glass is half full, not half empty. We just need to remake our society with free energy, space travel, and oldschool hard labor. Burn your TV's and your Radios and contribute to society. Otherwise it degrades and becomes poisoned and currupt.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Harman

Ok, let's disregard that the NWO is being influenced by malevolent ETs and assume that no ET exists, so the NWO has no access to the extraordinary technology of these ETs.

Because if ETs with their technology is in place, and NWO agenda is filled in by these ETs, then it is very doubtful why the NWO did not started the de-population theory right away centuries ago. Maybe the NWO doesn't want to de-populate after all then.

In the scenario exlcuding the ETs, well, then to wait for the technology to reach a sufficient level of some even claiming that precisely exterminating specific races is possible, seem to be a more plausible reason. Now, look at the different technologies which are claimed to be used.
- Internet: How many people are really going online of the current 7 billion people? In the developed continents this is more covered, but in areas like India or China?
Or something like Facebook, how many are actually using these kinds of "volunteering-privacy-breaching" tools?
- Secret ID tags in people: Well wouldn't this only be possible if ETs exists? So in this scenario, this technology is useless.
- Biotechnology: This seems to be the only solution, but why would a specific race's government or power competitors lay down waiting for such a weapon to be deployed? Wouldn't these guys also develop their own Bio-weapons, for example India, Russia or China/Japan (same race)? Or are all these in the NWO clan too? So Bio-weapon specific targetted at the race is not being targetted at these races? You will still have a hell load of people walking around Earth then
- Nuclear technologies: Well, we have this already in the 40s, why not just use more of it when there were less or even no other nations or groups having these weapons?
- Food nutrition: Bio-technology and not targetted specifically at races but at all homo sapiens. Well this is the first time I hear it, so the NWO will need to contemplate the Earth with toxic so ALL farmers of the world will not be able to produce what they are supposed to produce. Seems logistically impossible, when there are still millions, hundreds and even billions of farmers on Earth. Yes, most of the people on Earth do not live in the urban area.
- Weather control etc: So if they can make earthquakes and the like, why they still need to wait? By the way, maybe earthquakes will damage their own miles-long underground bases and tunnels. Who knows. So Hurricans & Typhoons, well, if people in Florida start to build their houses with concrete instead of wood like in Asia, maybe their houses will be more sustainable and protective against the hurricanes.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

hahahah, that's more like it, minimizing it at only 100,000,000 per year is a great job. Well done NWO buffoons!

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Google "dead microbiologists".

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
googled,

so what is the second step?

which link am I supposed to click to see some hard evidence besides some other conspiracy website? Don't get me wrong, but I mean, ATS is more than enough for my daily portion of conspiracy theories

[edit on 1/4/08 by IchiNiSan]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
i Googled "dead microbiologists". and wow... very interesting find
guys.......!

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by guyopitz
so if you offer an incentive like protection/money/food for loved ones children etc at the cost of your own sacrifice, imagine how many people would volunteer.

Don't forget the 69 virgins for volunteering to leave too. That will get rid of plenty of them, ha.

The trouble is who is expendable.

Oh that's easy, there are whole flocks of them expecting to be judged and sent to heaven at any chosen moment. Now, if we can only get them to drink the Kool-Aid.

Im just saying that having one world government that rules over humanity could be like starfleet from star trek, it doesnt have to be this rehash of nazi germany and some orwellian paranoia state, thats just repeating past mistakes. duh. If people would put in the work and make the hard sacrifices to push forward a utopian future then the glass is half full, not half empty.

Hear, here, I'll drink to that! Give me my own holodeck and I'll be just fine.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
The planet is on a fast track to becoming overpopulated, depopulation is needed.

If it doesnt happen, we are doomed.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Well, let's make it easy for ya. ATS-google

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And WEOPPOSEDECEPTION, thanks for the google searchphrase, i was looking for this infor for a loooong time

[edit on 1-4-2008 by Harman]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join