reply to post by Harman
Ok, let's disregard that the NWO is being influenced by malevolent ETs and assume that no ET exists, so the NWO has no access to the extraordinary
technology of these ETs.
Because if ETs with their technology is in place, and NWO agenda is filled in by these ETs, then it is very doubtful why the NWO did not started the
de-population theory right away centuries ago. Maybe the NWO doesn't want to de-populate after all then.
In the scenario exlcuding the ETs, well, then to wait for the technology to reach a sufficient level of some even claiming that precisely
exterminating specific races is possible, seem to be a more plausible reason. Now, look at the different technologies which are claimed to be used.
- Internet: How many people are really going online of the current 7 billion people? In the developed continents this is more covered, but in areas
like India or China?
Or something like Facebook, how many are actually using these kinds of "volunteering-privacy-breaching" tools?
- Secret ID tags in people: Well wouldn't this only be possible if ETs exists? So in this scenario, this technology is useless.
- Biotechnology: This seems to be the only solution, but why would a specific race's government or power competitors lay down waiting for such a
weapon to be deployed? Wouldn't these guys also develop their own Bio-weapons, for example India, Russia or China/Japan (same race)? Or are all these
in the NWO clan too? So Bio-weapon specific targetted at the race is not being targetted at these races? You will still have a hell load of people
walking around Earth then
- Nuclear technologies: Well, we have this already in the 40s, why not just use more of it when there were less or even no other nations or groups
having these weapons?
- Food nutrition: Bio-technology and not targetted specifically at races but at all homo sapiens. Well this is the first time I hear it, so the NWO
will need to contemplate the Earth with toxic so ALL farmers of the world will not be able to produce what they are supposed to produce. Seems
logistically impossible, when there are still millions, hundreds and even billions of farmers on Earth. Yes, most of the people on Earth do not live
in the urban area.
- Weather control etc: So if they can make earthquakes and the like, why they still need to wait? By the way, maybe earthquakes will damage their own
miles-long underground bases and tunnels. Who knows. So Hurricans & Typhoons, well, if people in Florida start to build their houses with concrete
instead of wood like in Asia, maybe their houses will be more sustainable and protective against the hurricanes.