It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USAF Watching The World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I found this US Air Force web site where they tell what they are doing; what their job is about. God Help Us, let's hope they are on our side.

www.airforce.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
USAF Cyber Warriors

www.airforce.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Wow, that video clip is quite the piece of propaganda. (ie, our national interest is not just sea to sea, it goes beyond the shining stars) I didn't know they had a new slogan -

US Air Force, Above all.

I had never heard the term "sovereign space" before...

Thanks for linking MajKarma!

EDIT: I think the claim of inventing the GPS, demonstrates well one of the major purposes of the Air Force and other government programs. The expensive research is made by the public sector and funded by the taxpayers. The research is then release to the private sector who patent the technology and then profits from it. (ie a government subsidy)

In essence, it allows money from the American middle class to funnel back to the upper-class, aka the ruling class.

ONE MORE EDIT: I've also noticed that when they say "new forces have emerged", they are showing the military regime in Burma. Ironically, the regime probably wouldn't be in place if the US hadn't funded the KMT to develop the opium trade in the region.

[edit on 31/3/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
War has always been big business and never moreso than today. It is a fact that the USA is the greatest military power in brains, techology and ready firepower. Our military may be the best money spent on all fronts, as they develop, promote and press for excellence. and amongst all the branches of our military, I can not think of any field of human endeavor they are not involved in.

However, in reality, our military is the only true power in this country; the Generals, the Military Complex and if any group are true Americans, they are it. No joke, itis the military that look to the Constitution. I hold faith in our military that they are keeping the NWO groups in check, the Rockefellers; they are not so impressed with the Queen of England etc etc.

The quetion will be, will our military side with the American People when the break comes; will they let our Constitution be gutted and will they have had enough of their hundreds of years of supporting those that have kept the USA a possession of the Crown. That is what is coming; either full ownership and control through their NWO or a true break with England. The Federal Reserve and IRS serve the Crown. Does our Military? I pray not.

new topics

top topics

join